YAY! Look what I did with my wall!

myroomMJarea.jpg

Do you like it? Im still gonna put up a few more things. TUC was so darn heavy it kept on fallin! LOL. Lookit the lil sticker printout of Mike I put on top of the Invincible album! I actually used special tape that wouldnt hurt the cases or TUC *phew* and i tested the tape on an old Cher CD of my moms before I used it on ANY MJ cds! I think i should come up w/ some kind of pattern but this is good for now... What do ya think!? :cool:

LMAO OMG THIS JUST HAPPENNED! I went out with my dad to look at car stuff and my mom calls FRANTICALLY "I KEEP HEARING LOUD CRASHES DOWNSTAIRS!" OOommmg my mom was freakin! It was all the CD cases!! NON OF THEM WERE HARMED!!! It was kinda funny... and me my brother and my dad were laughin because of it..... It was really funny.........:D:D:D:D:D

minnie yu

yes cool wall, i used to put more than 30 mIke's posters and pics on my wall when i was lil..ha..just when i was a teenager..;) and then when i moved to a new place i just collected all of my posters in a safey place and just have 2 posters on my wall right now...:8-26-03fruits_apple

minnie yu said:
yes cool wall, i used to put more than 30 mIke's posters and pics on my wall when i was lil..ha..just when i was a teenager..;) and then when i moved to a new place i just collected all of my posters in a safey place and just have 2 posters on my wall right now...:8-26-03fruits_apple
30............POSTERS........? *dies* WOW