You can\'t contact the SB police from Neverland..says Dimond

A

Anonymous

From MJJF.

F*ckface.. I mean Diane Dimond was on Catherine Crier and she let out more 'insider info' aka bullshit.

Here's what she said..

-When you call 911 at Neverland you are rerouted to Neverland security. And there was a note pinned up that said that the "family" was not to get their calls out.

-There is an elaborate evesdropping system installed at Neverland and everyone knows about it. They are warned to be careful what they say on the phone.

So say one day some kid at Neverland fell of a ride and got badly injured. Instead of grabbing a phone and calling 911 and having help on the way immediately..you have to call 911, have it go to NL security, then tell them to call the police? Yea..what sense does that make?

Why not just have a number that calls security, instead of making 911 the number?

I can't believe this crap. And even so..the family during the whole time of this kidnapping, they weren't always in Neverland. What did Michael tap their hotel room phones as well? Did Michael keep them locked in NL? I doubt it..so when there were vistors and employees around them, it didn't occur to any of them to tell someone? They say there were 5 co-conspirators, well there would have to be more. If the mother called 911 and the security came and she said 'help! I'm being trapped!', someone would have helped her out. SOMEONE. But I guess Michael had his whole ranch in on it. They also forgot that Michael isn't at Neverland 24/7, which can and will be proven, so the days he wasn't there..who was there listening to phone calls?

I seriously can't believe he was arrested for this crap.

This will NOT last in a court room. :careless

Tiger Lilly

*sigh* Christ almighty.... It gets worse! The amount of bullshit they're spreading! Michael must be a criminal master-mind to think up all this! Telephones bugged, trapped in hotels, planes, jetting them off to where he felt like taking them, all the while they didn't bump into ONE person to say "Help me, I'm a prisoner at Michael Jackson's ranch! He's putting through this nightmare of taking me abroad, buying me expensive items, letting me have the run of his estate..."

Right, so there are 5 co-conspirators... do 5 people run the whole of Neverland? No! So of all the people at Neverland the woman couldn't find one person other than those 5 and Michael? And like Vicky said, even if the phone does go straight to security why couldn't she tell them she was being "trapped"? Don't tell me they were in on this crime as well? And even she - let alone Michael - wasn't at the ranch the whole time. Even she's been out on her own. So she didn't have the common sense to go up to any random person on the street or go straight to a police station hersef and tell this? Puh-leeease! I don't care what his telephones hooked up to, she could have found SOMEONE to help. But she didn't cos she was too busy using Michael's credit card! :careless

Anyway I'd like to see this note that says that the family may not have their calls put forward too.

And another thing - how does Dimond know this? Remember her last little lie that she got ripped to shreads for? :crackingu

A

Anonymous

It's funny how at first..this case was soley about molestation. But as it progressed it's now about imprisonment and extortion.

Nov 03-Mar 04
The mother thought Michael was a nice guy, that is until her son told her of the molestation. She had NO IDEA what was going on.

Apr-Now
Michael was a beast the whole time torturing them and making them do things against their will..and to top it off he molested the child.

They realized that it wouldn't pass, so they try and make it to where it makes sense. They are trying to make a situation where if they don't get Michael on molestation, they get him on something else.

At first I was angry this case was dragging so slow (I still wish it was over for Michael's sake) but now, the trial starts in Jan/Feb 05. They have to wait a long time, I hope they get impatient.

During this whole time she's managed to get married, get preganant and have the baby. By the time this trial really gets started, her new child will be almost 7 months.

I bet she thought it wouldn't take so long.

They seriously need to just drop it, does she want to end up in jail? And I'm sure it's not just her, she's stupid..she's had help. The prosecution has helped her concoct this story, because before her story was very simple. But now all these other things have been added on since the first time Michael was charged.

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
*sigh* Christ almighty.... It gets worse! The amount of bullshit they're spreading! Michael must be a criminal master-mind to think up all this! Telephones bugged, trapped in hotels, planes, jetting them off to where he felt like taking them, all the while they didn't bump into ONE person to say "Help me, I'm a prisoner at Michael Jackson's ranch! He's putting through this nightmare of taking me abroad, buying me expensive items, letting me have the run of his estate..."

Right, so there are 5 co-conspirators... do 5 people run the whole of Neverland? No! So of all the people at Neverland the woman couldn't find one person other than those 5 and Michael? And like Vicky said, even if the phone does go straight to security why couldn't she tell them she was being "trapped"? Don't tell me they were in on this crime as well? And even she - let alone Michael - wasn't at the ranch the whole time. Even she's been out on her own. So she didn't have the common sense to go up to any random person on the street or go straight to a police station hersef and tell this? Puh-leeease! I don't care what his telephones hooked up to, she could have found SOMEONE to help. But she didn't cos she was too busy using Michael's credit card! :careless

Anyway I'd like to see this note that says that the family may not have their calls put forward too.

And another thing - how does Dimond know this? Remember her last little lie that she got ripped to shreads for? :crackingu

woo u said it all girl.. That's so ****ing pathetic! For ****s sake... 5 co-conspirators? There is 100 more ppl u could ask of to get out. Or how brainless are they? You can compare their (including dimond) IQ with a cucumber :crackingu This case just wont get through.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Ridiculous. Well of course you know what this means? Dimond is trying to cover/spread bullshit to cover up the fact that there are some MAJOR things happening in the case that completely sets prosecutors in a negative light.

She often does this--come out of the blue with some asinine story--to throw attention off the prosecution being spanked. I'll be interested to know what was discussed in court today. Mighty funny out of weeks of silence, she comes out TODAY to talk about this; the same day of this telephonic hearing.

I've said it once, and I've said it a million times before, this case is Pathetic. They are making Michael out to be this mad man who has planned every inch of this out. If people actually convict Michael of this crime, then they must be short of a few brain cells. As for Diane Dimond she hasn't got two brains to rup together, and her "Inside Info" what aload of shit, she needs to get her head checked out. Has so got nothing better to do than poke her nose into things which doesn't concern her, she's not a part of this legal proceeding, and the sooner she notice's that the better

SpecialJanet25

I had never heard anything so ridiculous and pathetic by the arrogant, stupid woman. That's don't make no sense. Like Whisper said, the bitch is trying bring out the dirt on Mike, but fail to realize the prosecution's case is bullshit.

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by whisper
Ridiculous. Well of course you know what this means? Dimond is trying to cover/spread bullshit to cover up the fact that there are some MAJOR things happening in the case that completely sets prosecutors in a negative light.

She often does this--come out of the blue with some asinine story--to throw attention off the prosecution being spanked. I'll be interested to know what was discussed in court today. Mighty funny out of weeks of silence, she comes out TODAY to talk about this; the same day of this telephonic hearing.

LOL go on Diane try and cover up how this case is going towards the dead end. She can try spread her shit on Michael but sooner ot later everyone will realize how ridiculous this case is. Good try Dimond :D

Phil

Unbelievable! That is just total BS! That is all I have to say on this matter. Talking about that tramp leaves a foul taste.

Annieruok7

:disgusted

Diane Dimond is so ignorant, I feel sorry for her...I think she is more into MJ than we are

If MJ was such a predator and a threat, why was the trial pushed back to January?
She is probably pissed about that and now she has to stir more shit in the pot...

Get a hobby Diane...knit, bake cookies, photography, roller blade, somethin!

Peace
Annie :igiveup

A

Anonymous

LOL, MJ must have spent his entire career looming up to this... He's been planning it for years I'll bet. "If I make Thriller the best selling record ever, I could generate enough revenue to perhaps kidnap and molest a boy in my 5000+ acre ranch.... Hopefully I could pull that off some time in about 2003 if I only play my cards right!!!!!!! Must make sure I can find an entire staff of hundreds of people to get in on this!"

I'm sorry, but like -- a man like Michael, if he was really interested in molesting young boys, I'm quite sure he could find a child for about $30 in some poor and impoverished country. Why would he go to all this trouble?

****ing morons.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Phil
Does Diane ever report about other celebs like this, or is it just with Michael?
Michael's her mealticket. He's the reason why she has a job with Court TV.

Sushi

Was MJ's credit cards bugged too? Cause there must of been reason why the family didn't ask for "help" while they was "forced" to go on shopping trips paid for by MJ. :rolleyes:

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Sushi
Was MJ's credit cards was bugged too? Cause there must of been reason why the family didn't ask for "help" while they was "forced" to go on shopping trips paid for by MJ. :disgusted
:laugh exactly.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
LOL, MJ must have spent his entire career looming up to this... He's been planning it for years I'll bet. "If I make Thriller the best selling record ever, I could generate enough revenue to perhaps kidnap and molest a boy in my 5000+ acre ranch.... Hopefully I could pull that off some time in about 2003 if I only play my cards right!!!!!!! Must make sure I can find an entire staff of hundreds of people to get in on this!"
Jess, stop making me laugh! :crackingu

floacist

Yeah they might as well try to find some new bullshit to cover up all the lies and shit going on in this case.I hope the accusers mother finds a fulltime babysitter to watch her new hell raiser..I mean baby when she gets put behind bars and Sneddon better put all his soap on a rope startin now!

HeavenSent

I agree that this is only to deflect attn from the case. How predictable. A pattern to the madness, I tell ya. It always happens this way. The defense makes gains, all of a sudden Bam! Breaking news.

If this truly was a credible case--this gotdammed kidnapping bullsh*t-- the 911 inaccessibility would have come to the forefront so FAST. Diane can stop acting like she's the female Columbo and ish and just stop it. I really want her to use common sense and pay attn to what she's saying. Like Vicky said, the boy who got hurt @ Neverland...how'd he get help?

I was @ Neverland last year....we saw the onsite firetrucks. We knew about the cameras and surveillance...But that in no way changes my mind about the ridiculous kidnapping scenario, and the stronghold Michael allegedly had on these people. The Grifters were not under any kind of duress w/all that 1st class treatment--about the only sour emotions they felt was the GUILT for being so f'in greedy. Spending Mike's $$...coming BACK to NL after initially spending time there, the shopping, the hotels. The mother made a call to Jamie Masada..u mean to tell me she couldn't alert authorities? Or have his sympathetic behind do it? Of course not. That would have been way too hard. :whateva

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I agree that this is only to deflect attn from the case. How predictable. A pattern to the madness, I tell ya. It always happens this way. The defense makes gains, all of a sudden Bam! Breaking news.

If this truly was a credible case--this gotdammed kidnapping bullsh*t-- the 911 inaccessibility would have come to the forefront so FAST. Diane can stop acting like she's the female Columbo and ish and just stop it. I really want her to use common sense and pay attn to what she's saying. Like Vicky said, the boy who got hurt @ Neverland...how'd he get help?

I was @ Neverland last year....we saw the onsite firetrucks. We knew about the cameras and surveillance...But that in no way changes my mind about the ridiculous kidnapping scenario, and the stronghold Michael allegedly had on these people. The Grifters were not under any kind of duress w/all that 1st class treatment--about the only sour emotions they felt was the GUILT for being so f'in greedy. Spending Mike's $$...coming BACK to NL after initially spending time there, the shopping, the hotels. The mother made a call to Jamie Masada..u mean to tell me she couldn't alert authorities? Or have his sympathetic behind do it? Of course not. That would have been way too hard. :whateva

Yup.

Bottom line, Michael stopped funding their crap, she got mad and accused him of molestation.