You give us all a bad name...

Annieruok7

I was watching that documentary, if you wanna call it that, on vh1, Michael Jackson's secret childhood ( what a bullshit title), and Tatiana Dumbtzen was on there crying about Michael, and has even written a book about shooting the video with MJ...what is wrong with all these heifers comin out of the closet about their 'relationships' with MJ?

How the hell can you write an entire book about struttin through a three minute video with MJ, I guess Ola Ray should star in movie about being in Thriller huh?

The girl from the Ghosts video, Lisa Marie, Stephanie Mills, Tatiana, this Italian woman...all of them just talkin shit and tellin everything they think we wanna here about MJ. If they truly cared about MJ in the first place, they would not come out and talk about him AT ALL, especially at this time, when he has enough issues going on...

And how will this effect MJ when it comes to women? these cows will have him thinkin that ALL of us are petty and catty, just kissing and telling, the whole woman scorned situation...I hope he will not think that all women are like these idiots and to continue to look for someone who will love and care for him the way he deserves to be. These cows don't even deserve to say his name! I wish they would just shut up and move on already.

Tatiana sittin up there cryin about MJ, like he beat her ass or sumthin...if I were the cameraman, I would have said 'and the Oscar goes to...' what a fcukin crock!

Annie :nonono:

I think Tatiana was talking about how that kissing thing she did with Michael on stage got her fired. I didn't hear her saying she was in a relationship with Michael. If she was after all these years, and with what's going on I don't think she would tell it all. I really like Tatiana, she seems sweet.

I don't know about Ghosts? lol what girl? I'm lost... :D

Grr, tell me about it.

WTF is up with these whores?... they all spend some time with MJ, get a few kisses from him, then they wanna tell the freakin world about it, and I just KNOW against his wishes...

*rolls eyes* I'm sure he knows his female fans aren't ALL crazy and traitors like -- of all people -- girls he liked, heh.

Originally posted by Dreamin'_Underthestarz
I think Tatiana was talking about how that kissing thing she did with Michael on stage got her fired. I didn't hear her saying she was in a relationship with Michael. If she was after all these years, and with what's going on I don't think she would tell it all. I really like Tatiana, she seems sweet.

I don't know about Ghosts? lol what girl? I'm lost... :D

Shana...something. She came out with her crap right when MJ's case started up. Says she was his girlfriend for 7 years.

I think she's been proven as a liar by her own brother, btw..n.n; She just worked with him on Ghosts or something, a secretary I think...

Michaels Lover

Originally posted by Annieruok7
And how will this effect MJ when it comes to women? these cows will have him thinkin that ALL of us are petty and catty, just kissing and telling, the whole woman scorned situation...I hope he will not think that all women are like these idiots and to continue to look for someone who will love and care for him the way he deserves to be
i'm sure michael is aware of not all women are like that. he's a grown man

Cristine87

That shit be killing me too! These ho's be straight trippin'! They act all sprung out & put all his ****ing business out there. They just all want attention because they're a bunch of nobodies now & pretty much just known through Michael. Stupid Bitches! He needs a real woman, not some desperate ho's who act like they're still in Junior High!

frozen rose

Tatiana is really sweet! and Shana from the Ghosts video was Michael's girlfriend for sometime before Debbie had his children. Yeah, I do agree with you with some points, what is the hollybaloo about? So what they went out with Michael for a while, had a few kisses, probably got off with him a few times...(sorry, I just had to say that)...got presents and everything, bla, bla, bla and split up. Thats all, these women that go on and on saying 'Oh I still love him' bla, bla, bla, have got to move on. With Tatiana, it was 20 years ago since they were going out. They should move on, get a life, Michael is just a human being, so what he has money, just because he has loads of cash on him doesn't mean, girls/women take him for granted. :nonono:

.:*Francesca*:.

DarkChild

boooo who cares? nobody listens to them anyway, nor cares lol. and Michael knows not all women are like that, he loves women and he's not dumb.

A

Anonymous

Ever since I found out that woman was writing a book, I've disliked her. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!!!

Damn.

DarkChild

The only people who would actually read it are MJ fans anyway! Nobody else would even know who she is, and even less people would care! :laugh

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by DarkChild
The only people who would actually read it are MJ fans anyway! Nobody else would even know who she is, and even less people would care! :laugh
Right.

I hope her ass knows this. 'Oh I just wanted to put to rest all the rumors..' Wtf? What rumors? You mean the rumors that died out 20 years ago?

She's the one that ignited it anyway, going on talk shows talking about her imaginary relationship with him. 'Oh he touched my butt, tee hee hee'. Just shut the f*ck up.

Annieruok7

I would not consider myself passionate about the women in MJ's life, its their timing that ticks me off, especially Debbie...she should know better than to do this now...

If they wanna write a book or whatever the hell these women wanna do, fine, but why start this shit now? That's what is getting on my nerves!!!

Annie :nonono:

senecajackson

Hey I agree with u!
Even though I do feel slightly bad for Tatiana, because she seemed to really care about him...but I agree wit ya!

And don't even mention Debbie Rowe...that back stabbing cow!!!!
I hate that....
Let me shut up...I won't disrespeact Prince and Paris's mother...

Angel eyez

Ok what happend now? Oh hell no Some girl is trying to write a book on there relationship what **** is up with that. You know what I could really care less about them. I mean I love Michael to DEATH itself. *opens a can of WHOOP ASS!* That ticks me off When it comes to Michael's relationships and then them backstabbing him.
I would on most part keep it to myself. And the rumors.....thoes are sooooooo 20 yrs ago! God Build a bridge and get over it! seriously, cause if you've been with him get to know him and love him...you would NOT go around telling people what a bad person he is. Oooo And I am so sick of everybody being HATERS! They don't even know him in they way we do. They just judge him. What if that was them. Getting accused of molsetation and again. And now this?!? Can't everyone just see how he really is. INNOCENT. LOVING. CARING. WOUNDERFUL. He never did anything wrong. SO why do this shit?!
*Shuts up*
Hey at least I got it out. I am really sick of it. Some one please explain to me why. WHY!

Tiger Lilly

No one watches these stupid-ass shows apart from MJ fans and we should know better. All these people are doing is trying to cash in on Michael even if they haven't had any contact with him in over 20 years. It's rediculous! Why botehr watching the ish? "Michael Jackson's Secret Childhood"? Pssssh get screwed, the only one who really knows what happened was Michael and he ain't gonna talk to VH1.

Shunyata

I agree with you all but you shouldn't be so quick to talk about the other woman, Shana. To me she seemed more credible and a little less crazier than Tatiana. Get a load of her fake crying (I hope!) in that trashy docco. And if they are real-I thought she said she was 'over' him? That's what she said.She no longer had feelings for him. Oh well. Maybe they can't help it. It is Michael Jackson after all! (Or maybe they want the $$ to somehow buy their way into Mj's life again, cause they miss him oh so very much) Poor things.