Your ALL TIME FAV MJ song!

Hey every1!

I'm new here at mjeol - and i was just wonderin - what is everybody's all time fav MJ song?

Mine are Monkey Business & Why You Wanna Trip On Me

I know it's hard to choose, they are all great!! But are there a couple that stand out for u?

Vindication is at hand!

Kendall xoxo

QuietSoul

Goodness, can't choose...

Maybe Who Is Is or You Are Not Alone. But then there's: Break Of Dawn, You Rock My World, Give Into Me, The Way You Make Me Feel...

No use. Cannot choose. LOL.

rAiNcRiEs

Thats a hard question. Maybe Favorite song from every album..*Off The Wall*Lady In My Life*Man In The Mirror*Who Is It*Stranger In Moscow*Blood On The Dance Floor*THE WHOLE INVINCIBLE CD*...lol

Peace and Love to all
Praying Michael, Continually Praying

~rAiN

Miakoda Moon

"Speechless", "Earthsong", "Black Or White", "Will you be there?", "Heaven Can Wait", "You are my life"!

Sorry, it was imposible 2 choose 1! :)

senecajackson

This is a really tough question, and the reason why he is my ALL TIME favorite is simply because there is NO song that this man has came out with that I don't love. We're talkin 20 + years of great music here! I do have my top favorites and they are...since 5 is my fav. # for a reason I don't know why..u figure it out...lol
they r:

1. Stranger in Moscow
2. Don't stop til u get enough
3. Human Nature
4. Will you be there
5. Cry

...If i continue I'll name every song!

frozen rose

Favourite Song(s)

Bad:

1) Man in the Mirror
2) Smooth Criminal
3) Bad
4) Just Good Friends
5) Another Part or me

6) The way you make me feel.

Thriller:

1) Thriller
2) Billie Jean
3) Beat it
4) P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
5) Lady in my Life
6) Human Nature

Off the Wall:

1) Off the Wall
2) Rock with you
3) Don't stop 'til you get enough
4) Groove all Night
5) Can't Help it
7) Girlfriend

Dangerous:

1) Heal the World
2) Keep the Faith
3) Black or White
4) Who is it?
5) In the Closet
6) Drives me Wild
7) Jam
8) Why you wanna trip on me
9) Will you be There?
10) Dangerous

and many more: 2000 Watts, Break of Dawn, Invincible, Unbreakable, Butterflies, You are my Life, Threatened, Whatever Happens, Lost Children, Speechless, Heaven Can Wait... (unreleashed) Xscape, Is it Scary?, Ghosts, 2 Bad, Stranger in Moscow, Little Susie, Smile, They don't care about us, D.S., Tabloid Junkie, Ben, Sunset Driver, Lovely One, You Rock my World, Privacy, ABC, Speed Demon, Want you Back, Ease on Down, You can't Win, Shake you Body (Down to the Ground), Blame it on the Boogie, Dancing Machine...

ooo, I can just be tempted to write more...

MjsBabyMomma

so many... lady in my life, billie jean, beait it, liberian girl, the way you make me feel, remember the time, thriller, i love them all.

Crazy4MiJac

I Love them each in their own special way... but I have to say my ALL time favorite is "Man In the Mirror" !!! That song gives me chills everytime. :D

A

Anonymous

Aww Felicia I must know you pretty well, I knew you would take that song even before I saw your post :) Same with Lucy :D

Keep The Faith means the most to me, but my favourite(s) can't be chosen even on two hands. There's to many! :)