Your Definiton and Countdown to Major Karma

TruthSeeker

Too often I remember many people saying when is the karma going to set in? Well if anybody was paying attention their happenings ten times fold. You have Nancy Disgrace whose credibility has been marked by the tragic suicide of a mother whose child was missing. Diane Dimond was canned and Catherine Crier show was indeed cancelled. Many that are complainers would say but that is not a complete sweep what about Levin! Oh really?

Well for those that watched Harvey Levin produced a show called Celebrity Justice that was axed. It shows Jane Velez-Mitchell (who is down to being a substitute anchor for Disgrace) and Pat Llama looking lady the door who btw is nothing more than a commentator on MSNBC for Ronny Douche bag I love to call him. I think the karma began when that show was canned. Though they did expose the lying accuser and very well told the battle with Michael’s ex wife Debbie they also thought they can get away with exploiting the lawsuits of celebrities and exploiting the trial.

Ask Sheppard Smith when he blew his top on his show Studio B with Fox news on Vindication Day. Ask Rita Cosby who was canned after she had the audacity to betray of all people Michael’s mother what karma feels like. With these mounting lawsuits which half were swiped I wonder are they afraid of what’s to come. Especially that Dieter nutso! Oh and shall I go there how Marc and his attorney King made complete behinds of themselves on Disgrace and Access Hollywood and then disappeared into thin air?

Tom Sneddon showed his colors when his face was red as a lollipop then immediately retired after he made an ass out of himself around the world. Remember how he came in the courtroom confident and left in a fury along with Zonen? These fools even had a celebration after the case went to the jury. I don’t know which was more embarrassing, the dismantling of his witnesses by charismatic attorney Tom Mesereau? Or was it that his star witness June Chandler disproved all the homosexual labels that the corrupt DA tried to superglue to Michael’s name.

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuality but when you try to connect homosexuality with pedophilia that is where I have a problem. That is not only spreading ignorance but adding on to the prejudice that’s already out there because people will not do their research.

Everyone thinks nothing happened to Martin Bashir well he an outcast in his hometown so I guess to redeem his credibility he joins ABC’s American affiliate and have even MORE of America not watch his broadcasts. See his credibility was shot once HIS version of the documentary which I labeled the “mocumentary” was aired following the Footage You Were Never Meant See”. Many employees were fired and many were cut off from Michael personally but my question to you all is this……..

Are you counting down to the biggest dose of karma?

What’s your definition of payback? Would it be Michael’s comeback?

Your thoughts…..

:8-26-03fruits_apple

ajkinkycuffs

TruthSeeker;190201 said:
Too often I remember many people saying when is the karma going to set in? Well if anybody was paying attention their happenings ten times fold. You have Nancy Disgrace whose credibility has been marked by the tragic suicide of a mother whose child was missing. Diane Dimond was canned and Catherine Crier show was indeed cancelled. Many that are complainers would say but that is not a complete sweep what about Levin! Oh really?

Well for those that watched Harvey Levin produced a show called Celebrity Justice that was axed. It shows Jane Velez-Mitchell (who is down to being a substitute anchor for Disgrace) and Pat Llama looking lady the door who btw is nothing more than a commentator on MSNBC for Ronny Douche bag I love to call him. I think the karma began when that show was canned. Though they did expose the lying accuser and very well told the battle with Michael’s ex wife Debbie they also thought they can get away with exploiting the lawsuits of celebrities and exploiting the trial.

Ask Sheppard Smith when he blew his top on his show Studio B with Fox news on Vindication Day. Ask Rita Cosby who was canned after she had the audacity to betray of all people Michael’s mother what karma feels like. With these mounting lawsuits which half were swiped I wonder are they afraid of what’s to come. Especially that Dieter nutso! Oh and shall I go there how Marc and his attorney King made complete behinds of themselves on Disgrace and Access Hollywood and then disappeared into thin air?

Tom Sneddon showed his colors when his face was red as a lollipop then immediately retired after he made an ass out of himself around the world. Remember how he came in the courtroom confident and left in a fury along with Zonen? These fools even had a celebration after the case went to the jury. I don’t know which was more embarrassing, the dismantling of his witnesses by charismatic attorney Tom Mesereau? Or was it that his star witness June Chandler disproved all the homosexual labels that the corrupt DA tried to superglue to Michael’s name.

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuality but when you try to connect homosexuality with pedophilia that is where I have a problem. That is not only spreading ignorance but adding on to the prejudice that’s already out there because people will not do their research.

Everyone thinks nothing happened to Martin Bashir well he an outcast in his hometown so I guess to redeem his credibility he joins ABC’s American affiliate and have even MORE of America not watch his broadcasts. See his credibility was shot once HIS version of the documentary which I labeled the “mocumentary” was aired following the Footage You Were Never Meant See”. Many employees were fired and many were cut off from Michael personally but my question to you all is this……..

Are you counting down to the biggest dose of karma?

What’s your definition of payback? Would it be Michael’s comeback?

Your thoughts…..

:8-26-03fruits_apple
Payback, was when Michael was vindicated. They didn't have any kind of real evidence that linked him to these allegations. Everything worked in MJ's favor. He's free. He can move on. Why dwell on the past? That only makes things worse. Life goes on. So must we all, even through times of peril and dissapointment.

I'd love to count down, but to what date? *hint hint* Michael, what day? lol.

jupiter

Wow I never realized all this stuff. but I guesse this is what they get for treating Michael so badly. :8-26-03respect:

:D :lol Ya the said he was finish he would not sell another cd guess what we still by his cds. The big pay back is when his new cd comes out it well sell millions the first day alone. The big pay back is when he sells out stadiums all over the world. And do the same thing with his brothers to sell millions.