Your favorite pics-*Post \'em*

HeavenSent

Well seeing as though we don't know where Michael lives at the moment, I'd taper that excitement a bit. For all we know he could be hanging out in Canada somewhere. :lol

R e a f u

HeavenSent;201733 said:
Well seeing as though we don't know where Michael lives at the moment, I'd taper that excitement a bit. For all we know he could be hanging out in Canada somewhere. :lol

That would be a trip. And wouldn't surprise me, I've seen a ton of big name celebrities walking down town trying to remain inconspicuous :p!

HeavenSent

LOL. I always think about the number of times that I might have been in Mike's presence and not even known about it! Especially in a big city.

sweet princess

4evermjj;201683 said:
:eek: some more

sexy.jpg
:licklips

I love this one..:licklips..Thanks for sharing

4evermjj

R e a f u;201949 said:
lma2gb8.jpg

lmaep0.jpg

Does it make me a bad person that I like to see Mike in chains :unsure: :wub:?

No, Leah, it doesn't. :uh_uh: Cause I know I ain't a bad person and I like him in chains, too.:8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

4evermjj

some more....

mjack-42.jpg

Look at the jacket and that belt :wub: he seems to have tight grib, aye? Look at them shaking hands!:unsure:

I love him in this jacket...

wonder what he's eating... wanna be his thumb there:lol

Look at that crowd...:blink: and Michael seems kinda proud ("Yeah, those chicks came for me only... They are mine, you hear? I don't share...":wink :lol )

:licklips

Look at that hat one of his brother wears here :lol