Search results

1. Z

what WOULD HAVE been a good comeback ?

what do u think would have been a great comeback . i think ' You rock my world ' would be .
  2. Z

my first mj .....

remember i have only been a fan for 6 months now . And my daddy is really anoyying somtimes . Yesterday i got my very first mj album .. ' BAD '  .. my fav album . i have almost all his songs downloaded on the computer but no a album . i just got mine ... Next up .. Michael jackson number ones !
  3. Z

MJJSOURCE.COM .

Does anyone have trouble going on mjjsource.com ?? its slowing down or somthing !!!!!!! :(
  4. Z

The best of michael jackson

i have this music channel called P.M.C and somtimes on saturday mornings this program comes on called ' the best of michael jackson ' . i shows his best music videos . ITS SOOOOOOOO GREAT ! :D do any of you watch it ? or has anyone heard of it ? :idontknow
  5. Z

where is michael ?

where on earth is he ? l.a. ? london ? bahrain ? california ? neverland ? where ? :blink:
  6. Z

what were u like * mj related *

some people have only been michael's fans for a few years . before i was a fan i was a hater ! :( and i used to laugh at very joke they made about him ! :unsure: now i get MAD when people talk about him in a " bad " way . what were u like BEFORE you became a michael jackson fan ?
  7. Z

to sell Neverland ?

it was on the news that michael wants to sell neverland ranch . :( the thing is that i dont no if i should believe it or not ! what do u guys think ??? :idontknow