MJJSOURCE.COM .

Kanya

Perhaps the site is experiencing some technical difficulties. Hopefully, they won't be serios.

A

Anonymous

Every website gets downtime. Don't have a nervous breakdown.

Shannon

I wouldn't overanalyze this if I were you. It may be just a short downtime, it happens all the time with all websites.

Labomba

My site has been down for almost 2 weeks and I am not freaking out...... eheh it will be back, trust me.

PanGieE_S2_U

oh my gosh! i thought my browser was stuffing up cos it didnt work!!
it hasnt been working for a few days already!

i hope it will be fixed soon. i have to visit that site at least once, every time i go online. :)

Shannon

It has been down for two days now. That is not a lot. Remember, it was down during the trial too and that had a perfectly good reason for it. I will not get my hopes up for any massive updating just yet, and I wouldn't do it if I was you either. Time will show.

I just saw this on MJJF:

This is coming from MJJForum:

To the premium members/regular members of MJJsource.com, and members of MJJForum:

We have been informed by Team MJJsource, that all data from MJJsource.com is safe and sound. Team MJJsource conveyed to us that "MJJsource.com has always been in Michael's hands, not just now."

Any additional information/inquiries regarding MJJsource.com should be addressed to and will be provided by Raymone K. Bain, Michael Jackson's official Spokeswoman.

Team MJJsource thanks us for allowing them to go on the record about MJJsource.com. They do not want inaccurate information circulating about this important issue.

Source: MJJsource.com/MJJForum Fan Club Liason

:idontknow