Search results

1. J

Facebook:)

Hey MJEOLers! I'm sorry I haven't been on this board as much but I would still like to keep in touch with you members. Some you might remember me from back in the day:) You can add me on facebook. You can look for me under my full name Joy Ajayi under Syracuse, NY or NY, NY. I hope to visit...
  2. J

Michael\'s PHM

I've been watching a lot of clips from his PHM and I constantly laugh over and over with this one particular clip. He is so cute in these clips...and yes...I said "is" because whenever I see him I don't think about him not being here physically. For some reason I completely forget about it and...
  3. J

Interview Prior to the Bad Tour

Found this on EbonyJet.com! Hope you all enjoy :)
  4. J

The true meaning of Friendship (MJ edition).

I've been watching a lot of Larry King since Michael's death and he had a few of Michael's "friends" appear on the show. Most of these friends alleged that Michael was being enabled, etc (Deepak Chopra and his son, Uri, etc). The one person I am actually proud of and totally deserve my respect...
  5. J

Is anyone going to NY on his birthday?!? (I know it\'s too soon:()

I was wondering because I haven't been able to really celebrate his life and be around like minded people. It seems so appropriate to have this celebration at the Apollo Theater. Plus its Labor Day weekend so I will be definitely heading home. Please let me know if anyone is interested:) Thanks!
  6. J

Masterpieces are often imitated but can never be duplicated, or can they??? lol

ok, you guys are probably wondering what the hell i'm talking about but don't worry..i'll explain. I found the entire performance of the ORIGINAL Dangerous Performance at the AMA (American Music Awards) 1993. Now, I've heard of the performance but have never seen it until now. Now, the MTV...