Search results

1. A

Jason francia interview with the police

Hello I was looking with the search fonction the mjeol bullet you had in 2005 about the way Jason francia was interviewed by the police at age 11. You had parts of that and i would like to know where did you find those? are they for sale somewhere? please somebody answer... i had another...
  2. A

1996 transcripts

Hi I just would like to ask any of you where i can find the complete transcripts of Michael trial with the "neverland five". Can you buy them? is it from these proceedings that Mary fisher put some parts in her article "was MJ framed?". I also don't see on the website anymore the mjeol bullet...
  3. A

Michael\'s private phone convos

Hello I've heard that those private conversations were played during the trial and in 93 as well (im guessing grand jury or sth) as evidence...is this true? cause i don't remember hearing about what they contain and if it is what was the purpose of it? I mean MJ didn't say anything...
  4. A

Mjjcommunity?

Does the website still exist or did the adress changed? because I can't access to it anymore... does anybody else have this problem?:confused: :)
  5. A

DVD MJ controversy

Hi Have you ever heard abt this DVD? I found it on amazon.com (dont know how to put a link) and it says on the cover "as seen on tv" it runs for 27 mns and for the description it says"In the light of his stunning acquittal, can the controversy that has surrounded Michael Jackson be laid to rest...
  6. A

motion of jason francia

where is it? i cant find it anywhere it was posted a while ago on the website it was how the kid was interviewed, with those two cops who are telling him total b.s. Thank you in advance :bustbubbl