Search results

1. A

Yet another blend request :p

I want these pics in the blend, and I would like it to say: "Bootylicious baby!" and somewhere else: "27-5-06" Thanks :). These are the pictures I'd like for my blend: I'd like it with some red colours or flames and such, something that just breathes hotness. Also, an 80x80 and 100x100...
  2. A

MJ drawing request

Could somebody draw Michael anime style (really cute with the long hair and a suit and stuff) cradling my cat (Mina) like a baby? I'd love it if ~majic-mjj from DeviantArt would do it (I saw her stuff, she's brilliant!!) But I cant find her on MJEOL. Anyone want to do this cause I dont know...
  3. A

Blends Request

I am making a website, but I would like some blends for the layout. However, my layout skills suck. I need 5 blends (one with pictures of me, Toby, Mina, Karel, and pets we don't longer have). Mina Karel and Toby are my pets. So this website is some sort of tribute for them :8-26-03fruits_apple...
  4. A

Can someone make me a blend?

I'd like a blend with these pictures: http://www.neverland-valley.com/neverland-valley/video-clips/videos/07_dangerous/rtt/pix/rtt_053.jpg http://www.neverland-valley.com/neverland-valley/video-clips/videos/07_dangerous/rtt/pix/rtt_057.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/Annique/rtt2.jpg...
  5. A

Only You

When I feel down When I don't know what to do When I can't go on I go to you, only you When I forget what I love for When my heart is sore Who do I go to? Only you, only you Everytime life brought me to my knees You were the first to hear my pleas Everytime I was about to give up You told me...
  6. A

ODJF Annual FanClub Day

The Official Dutch Jackson Fanclub is having their annual fanclub day on the 20th November, in Utrecht. I was wondering who is going. Maybe we could meet up somewhere at the building :) it's at the Trianon disco, at Oudegracht 252 in Utrecht, Holland. If you're going, drop me a line at...
  7. A

(POEM) Ode To Autumn

The autumn wind caressing my face While I look at the changes of this place The mist concealing once so flowery fields Shivering from the cold September breeze I feel Rain pouring down and darkening the clouds While I look around and walk about Enjoying the fresh scent of rainy trees This is...
  8. A

Can someone help me with pics?

I thought Michael was absolutely adorable in the Geraldo Rivera interview. Does anyone have pics from it? Whatever pic from the interview you have please post it :D thanks
  9. A

HDUW - New fansite

I made a fansite about Michael. It has over 100 pictures, dreams section, thoughts section, fanfic section, polls, links, and a guestbook coming up. Since it doesn't have much content yet, could you please visit and submit some thoughts and dreams? Maybe even fanfics? That would be great. The...
  10. A

HDUW - New fansite

I made a fansite about Michael. It has over 100 pictures, dreams section, thoughts section, fanfic section, polls, links, and a guestbook coming up. Since it doesn't have much content yet, could you please visit and submit some thoughts and dreams? Maybe even fanfics? That would be great. The...
  11. A

REQUEST: Website layout for fansite

I wanted to E-mail the staff from steady-laughing.com about this but the site didnt work. Anyway, Im working on a new fansite (He Drives Us Wild). The adress is HDUW.tk or freewebz.com/HDUW. Anyway, can someone make a layout for the site. Doesn't have to be anything complicated or long-taking...
  12. A

Anyone good at blends and avatars?

Can anyone make me an avatar and blend for my siggy and MJEOL forum avatar? I'll give credit for it :) I saw some great ones but I suck at blends myself