HDUW - New fansite

Annique

I made a fansite about Michael. It has over 100 pictures, dreams section, thoughts section, fanfic section, polls, links, and a guestbook coming up. Since it doesn't have much content yet, could you please visit and submit some thoughts and dreams? Maybe even fanfics? That would be great.

The URL is www.freewebz.com/hduw

Enjoy :)

Annique

OMG, I LOVE it! :D Particurally the picture section...LOL! :tooexcite :lol: :inlove

And you are MORE than welcome to use any of my fan fics on it, if you like..;) :D :)

Annique

Thanks people :D hope you'll all enjoy the website :) and thanks Tara. I think your fanfics are wonderful, I love The Girl Is Mine and never missed a chapter!

I love ur site!!! The pics were to die for!! I love ur poems too!!...I tried to sign the guestbook, but it wasnt working...:(...also on the pic page the last pic wouldnt show up! whaa!

Annique

Originally posted by dangerousgurl829
I love ur site!!! The pics were to die for!! I love ur poems too!!...I tried to sign the guestbook, but it wasnt working...:(...also on the pic page the last pic wouldnt show up! whaa!
The guestbook is coming up soon, because I cant make one yet.
It has come to my attention that some pictures dont work, but the last one shows up for me.