2008 GRAMMY\'s Commercial - All-Star Thriller Tribute!! (VIDEO)

Shannon

mysteriousone;201295 said:
:zippedlips Not going to say a word....not a word!! :girlneener: :lol
LOL, STFU. :lol

:mf_w00t2: You're a doll, Veronica!! :D
You know I am... although I have some flaws. :bleh :lol

PS!! Forget taping anything, Veronica--it was a SCAM........there was no Thriller Tribute--hell, Michael's name wasn't even mentioned! Check the Official Grammy's thread out!! :mellow:

Yeah, I saw that. What a let down, eh? :cryptic :glare:

pledgemy2mj

:8-26-03ranting: :angry: Well as we all know the grammy's have came and went and there was no sign of michael nor was there a tribute and i watched the entire show, the only thing that i heard was when will.i.am was doing something onstage they played a little snippet of beat it, but other than that nothing. I think we got played....the grammy's suck!!!:8-26-03yuk:

Juniorlady

pledgemy2mj;201777 said:
:8-26-03ranting: :angry: Well as we all know the grammy's have came and went and there was no sign of michael nor was there a tribute and i watched the entire show, the only thing that i heard was when will.i.am was doing something onstage they played a little snippet of beat it, but other than that nothing. I think we got played....the grammy's suck!!!:8-26-03yuk:

I know. I was scanning the audience to see if he was there, but it turned out be something to get my hopes up.:mad: