3 More Recruits!

Okay so there's an interesting thing that happened yesterday. We didn't have class in the afternoon yesterday because it was "Blood Letting Day" at school. Me and my girls donated some blood and then we were advised to go home.

3 of my friends wanted to go at my house and watch some videos of Michael. I was like :confused: cuz I didn't know they were interested with Michael. And so we went to my house. We watched Michael's Dangerous concert in Bucharest and they were like :mf_w00t2: They were so amazed by his moves and his singing esp. in his performance of Beat It.Then we watched my DVD of Michael's Dangerous Short Films. Their eyes were soooo glued on the TV. They were like:wub: when we were watching Michael's speech at the Grammy's. And they couldn't get enough of "In The Closet"!:lol

And then, I was surprised when they asked me again earlier today. They wanted to go at my place again to watch more of Michael's videos and watch the concert again. And so we went here. We watched more of his music videos and they asked me to show them all of his pictures stored in my computer. I even had to dig deep to find my cds where his other pics are stored. When they we were looking through his pics, we saw THE GOLD PANTS and they were like "Damn! He is so fine!":mf_w00t2: They were saying crazy things like "He can be my baby daddy now!" and "He'll win if he runs for king of the world". They were gushing about his lips, his eyes, his smile, his fingers, his hair etc. that I always do. LOL.

So I guess, I recruited another 3 to the Michael Lovers Community.:lol I just wanted to share that experience cuz I thought it's great when things like these happen. I am SO happy they LOVE Michael now. I answered every question they asked me and they're always amazed because there are SO many wrong information about him. I told them about the trial and then they said they never believed he can do any of those horrible allegations thrown to him. Ay, I'm happy I have friends like them. They're even asking me to go with them to the mall so they can buy his albums.:D

HeavenSent said:
you go, Roni! :lol

That's great :D :D :D

Yeah it's great, Carla!:D My classmates usually like young artists nowadays and there are just a few that says they like Michael's music and most of them are guys. They tell me about how cool Michael is and everything. So you could just imagine how happy I was when I learned that my friends lurrve Michael now.l I wouldn't be surprised at all if they just liked his music but they're sooo crushing on him.:lol And they're already in their 20's!:lol

That's amazing! :D It's always so awesome when the people around you start to like him, too..esp. when you don't really push him on them, but they sorta discover him on their own, you know? And that's so cute that they are crushin' on him! LOL! :p :lol

mysteriousone

:thumbsup Good one, Roni! I can just imagine how surprised you were when your friends suddenly wanted to hang out at your place and watch Michael:mf_w00t2: They've discovered someone who'll change their lives forever eh:wub: It's definitely good for you too! To have friends who you can talk to about Michael--you know, all the girly stuff:wink :wink :lol

Oh wait.....you can always ask them if they'd like to join MJEOL! It'll be fun, and you'll get 30 points per person!:D

Mysti!

Hey peeps! At last, I'm back! Power just came on. There was a blackout for like 2 days cuz of a horrible storm.:8-26-03ranting: So much damage.:(

Anyway, back to the topic.:lol You know, on Thursday I went to school and we were sent home cuz the storm was arriving and even then my friends went home with me to watch Michael's Bucharest concert!:lol It was so funny, we were all wet but it didn't matter to them. And then we watched his videos. Heal The World came on and my friend Josalie said, "He sang that?! That's like my favorite song!"

:lol

They're just like me cuz when my mom rented the VCDs of Michael's videos, I was so shocked he's the guy I've had a crush on when I was like 10 years old.:lol

Fran

WinterFlower said:
Hey peeps! At last, I'm back! Power just came on. There was a blackout for like 2 days cuz of a horrible storm.:8-26-03ranting: So much damage.:(

Sorry to hear about the storm.:(

Anyway, back to the topic.:lol You know, on Thursday I went to school and we were sent home cuz the storm was arriving and even then my friends went home with me to watch Michael's Bucharest concert! It was so funny, we were all wet but it didn't matter to them. And then we watched his videos. Heal The World came on and my friend Josalie said, "He sang that?! That's like my favorite song!"

Great result the storm helped to bring your friends closer to Michael :D

They're just like me cuz when my mom rented the VCDs of Michael's videos, I was so shocked he's the guy I've had a crush on when I was like 10 years old.:lol

Wonderful :)

Fran