Enticing Alice to cross over
Only so Alice could chase the white rabbit
Making it Ecila's favorite habit.

Please review. thanks!

mysteriousone

miss;176696 said:
girl you know you're talented!!!!

amazing poem! I'm speechless....

lol Yeah, uranusbluedanger's another talenter writer in MJEOL! I think she's posted a fic or two in here as well! :D

Thanks for sharing, uranusbluedanger! :D

Mysti!

Thanks! lol. I appreciate the posts you guys...

Here are some other things...

The Cut

If we cut it, do you think it'll feel it?
If we cut it again, do you think we'll kill it?
If we made the choice to leave it alone, would it still be the same?
If we burned it up and watched it flare, would it become rare?

If I...
...changed the it with 'our love' would it give this all more meaning?

Those ties that bind

Those ties that bind us together have never been so clear as they are today.
Those ties we used to tie one another together so we should never stray.
Those ties we felt were so familiar whenever we saw them in somebody else.
Those ties that told me of your hidden secrets, those secrets making your heart bare.
Those ties so softly spinning before us like golden threads used in a dark spider's gossamer.
Those ties that frighten, and those that tare.
Those ties that never left you alone.
Those ties that crippled until you were done.
Those ties we tied up so tight.
Those ties that felt so right.
Those ties that lied and held us as one.
Those ties that won.

Realizations

First realization–Who am I?:
Countless thoughts whirl rapidly around the dark space within your head and senseless emotions are taking over you body with a jolt of sweet decadence; until, you find yourself at the edge, and you sit in that pitch dark black place with random lunacy and dramatic reality all shouting out your name. And suddenly, you look up to the endless sky and wonder, silently, who am I?

Second realization–The importance of Faith:

We build this big, gigantic puzzle, which takes us practically forever to build… and then, one day, just because it happened to be that day and the opportunity happened to be there, we take one of those pieces, the one in the very middle, and give away to a random stranger on the street.

Suddenly, in a second, the puzzle becomes worthless.

Your life is that puzzle, and that piece is faith.

Third realization–Future:

Whilst people would like to think that heir future is in their hands, I’d rather think that it is in their actions.

Fourth realization–Shakespeare, tell me…:

Shakespeare, tell me… If all the world is a stage, what’s my part?

(What’s yours?)

Fifth realization–The sensible thing:

It is a very sensible thing to realize when life has ceased to have unusually bright glamour, and instead, has been replaced with illusions of grandeur.

Sixth realization–Education:

Let us never lose track of the fact that the best education one gets should begin at home.

Seventh realization–The definition of relationship by a pessimist:

Relationship- n. always starts like a dream, but ends in a nightmare.

mysteriousone

:eek: Tell me uranusbluedanger, is this your own writing? You think it up yourself? Because if it is, it's amazing! Well done! :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing! :)

Mysti!

Yup, this is my own writing. Sucky as it is... bad as it may be... I take full credit and responsability.

I'll have some more stuff soon. I need to find what i wrote last night from my many files. Though maybe I should copy and paste all i have in The Writer first...

More poems... Some pretty weird insightful things have been entering my mind... If only I could do them justice in writing. Anyway, here are two new poems. Or poem stories? I dunno. lol. Hope you like. Please review even if you hate them.

These two were written like... five minutes ago. Honestly. lol.

Dream

I know now it was all a dream,
Though how it happened is a mystery to me...

I know now that I was asleep in my bed,
Yet the mystery still remains...

I know now that somewhere in the dark,
A dream lurked,
Waiting to enter my mind.

... Somewhere in a ratty corner,
it entered,
and stayed...
And I believe I went insane...

Because...

Somewhere...

Not sure where...

Not sure why...

All I know now is that it...
... was all a dream...
I thought it was so real...
And lo and behold, it was greek.

Pardon me.
I make no sense...

But you see,
Now I know it was all a dream!

And that...
ladies and gentlemen,
is all that matters...

Not that it matters much to me...

Yet somehow I digress...

For... you see...
Deep in the corners of my affability,
I knew it was merely insanity...
And now I know it was all a dream.
And it all seems greek to me.

Never had I seemed to think,
that I had awoken inside my dream.
Only to be caught inside another dream.
In an endless dream within a dream.

So now you see...
I know now it was all a dream.
A simple dream within a dream.

The Book

The book I used to write my life
Contains only a poem.
And this poem contains only one stanza,
Made up of eight lines.

Contains only eight lines.
And these eight lines contain only a sentence each,
Made up of eight words.

Contains only sixty-four words.
And these sixty-four words make up eight phrases,
Which are:

I need you.
I miss you.
I love you.
I hate you.
I existed.
I learned.
I created.
Miracles.

Doesn't really exist.
Words are words,
That don't mean a thing,
Once you aren't here.
The things you do may linger on,
After you are dead.
But only if you did them at all...
For who can really say...
You don't know me,
I don't know you,
We're strangers in this game
That life presented,
And we played...
Once upon a day.

Is buried underneath words.
They took offense
And buried it,
The keeper of their hope.
For words are words,
That don't mean a thing,
Once we pass away.
The wind merely takes them away,
To join somebody else...

Is not a book at all.
For books can tare,
And weather away,
After I am gone.

Is not my memory.
For memory can be lost,
Though the person is still here.

Lingers in my faith.
For faith is an idea.
And ideas linger on...
After we are dead.

I am aware the book may seem sort of morbid, but it wasn't meant to be... I just read the Ballad of reading gaol and it sort of came to me along with Dream. I hope you liked them.

Sing

He told me to sing. That was all he said. Somehow, if I sang, everything would fade to black and return in bright spectrums full of powerful significance, but once again, that was if I actually sang, and there was not much change of that.

He told me I should try to soar. And he said I could do that if I only opened my mouth and let go. But I couldn't sing. I just couln't. And I'm sure that somewhere in that room, there was the echo of my silence laughing in displeasure. All he wanted me to do was sing, and I couldn't do that much. Is there an irony to a story as real as this one? Where is it that the heart goes to sing a heart wrenching song, especially when there are no words for your mouth to ennunciate? Somewhere in the deep proverbial toilet of life, my dreams had been flushed. It's not like I cared much. I didn't... but... he asked me to sing.

He asked me to sing and I couldn't. It wasn't a simple undesirable act. I just couldn't. My throat was dry, burning like a brand. Not much chance...

"Singing is a gift. You just have to let yourself work like a medium to the greater work of God. If you feel as if you can't, then you don't have to. I would like to hear you sing, though, but do it at your own time."

He asked me to sing, and I looked into those eyes that held so much faith in me. And I watched as white fingers flew across piano keys with the skill I had seen so many times in the guitar. And I wondered whether or not this was all a dream from which I would awaken to meet with the reality of my inadequacy. I felt his fingers rustle my hair.

"It's okay." His voice was soft, smooth and clear, like the many other times it had been. He was never one to lose his cool. He didn't believe in that, and how I wished he'd say something else other than 'sing.' "Really," he let out a mild laugh and settled a kiss on my forehead, "sing when you really feel it. I love you very much. You know it, right? I don't ever want you to forget that..."

I nodded.

He had asked me to sing, and I couldn't do it. I had loved to sing when I was young. I had loved to sing in the confinements of my room, and then one day I stopped. And my voice left because like my muse had explained earlier that day, song is a gift that must be bred, and if it is not, then it must leave to join somebody else... The misuse of talent is not as bad as never using it at all, so now everytime I tried to sing, nothing came out, and instead, I wrote.

A small tear tried to force its way out of my eye.

"..." A random note came out, and I knew it sounded terrible. Yet, somehow, he smiled, patting my back and joined me with a beautiful note of his own.

"Just beckon it back, slowly. Don't scare it."

I nodded, trying again. And again. And again... and out it came. I smiled, feeling my heart heavy. He embraced me. "Art is a gift..." he whispered, "and it must be bred. It's like a child you love and care for. It becomes everything you were and everything you'll be under the grace of this world." My eyes widened at the sudden realization. "Art... comes in all shapes and sizes. We are all the art that graces the world... some are songs, others are words... some people represent the poetry in living color of life... and some..." he smiled again, tapping my nose, "some... decide to become creators... I'm happy to say you're the most beautiful song I ever got the chance to make. You're my work of art, and I love you very much..." he whispered, "and don't ever forget it."

I smiled, hugging him and knowing distance could matter little in affairs de couer. And even when Aviare was beginning to discuss in my mind the fact that affairs de couer were so passe... I merely stuffed a sock in his mouth and smiled. "I love you, too, Dad..."

Looking Glass Childhood

Miraculous creation,
A desired invention,
The pinacle of divine intervention.
That led to your destruction,
Left you without emotions,
The pinacle of your devotion.
Recreated imagination,
Lost in a childish deviation,
The pinacle of your elevation.
Lost in the looking glass...
Somewhere in your sass...
A simple desire...
For a childhood long gone and wasted...
In the mystery of your eyes.

Color

It was raining outside, so she lit a fire in the fireplace and curled up on the couch with a mug of hot cocoa and watched old cartoons instead of the news or soap operas, for once; living alongside Technicolor characters whose very existence she had long forgotten. The marshmallows melted away into swirling, steaming brown as, outside, grey clouds spilled grey drops that fell onto leaves and took the green away, fell onto bricks and took the red away, fell onto cars and took the yellow and blue and silver away. And a grey sun came out to dry the world, and a black-and-white rainbow streaked across the sky, and years later when she was old and grey she would remember the Technicolor characters she had played with on the day the rain had washed the colors away.

Aie

A child, very young, very lost, and very confused, sitting alone in the confinements of a room whose darkness enveloped him inside a cacoon of indefinite reality. And, there was nothing sadder in a day when the colors fade away leaving behind nothing but grey. He had cried a lifetime of tears, and the river had not drowned him, and it had not knocked down the door. The creature had long ago given up.

But then, the door opened, and a creature stepped in. And the colors returned. Because her smile provided white, and her lips provided red. Her eyes provided brown, and the ribbon holding back her chocolate waves brought back the green of the leaves and the grass. The pink in her cheeks melted away and brought back peach as well. The blue of her dress mixed with the other colors inside her book, the images full of color. And for a moment the world was right altogether. And as he looked around, he could see a rabbit with a pocket watch jumping up and down. He could see a man running around with an eyeglass, and a man shorter than himself running behind. And he could see, which was a miracle in itself... he could see... because the purple hue of his eyes were no longer gray, and the puddles left behind from the gray river her had cried had taken the color of violets on a spring day.

For a moment the colors returned. But, when she left, they faded to gray. And left him blind again.

Michael's_Lolly

omg...these are beautiful!! Thank you for posting! love it :wub:

hrm, btw--are you on JC? KitKat on there has the same "location" XD
sorry ot. XD

you're very talented :wub::wub: thanks for sharing! :D
~ML~

Kit Kat? OMG! Is this person named Aerin by any chance? If her name is Aerin then she's a good friend of mine. I invented the CCBs. lol. Aerin is one of their biggest fans... A lot of people I know use that location. In fact, I stole the location idea from my friend Jackie who started the craze. What's JC, anyway? I've never been there, but I do know a Kit Kat from Tru's board. Unless it's a different person at the place where you've seen her... Hmm. Still, it'd have to be someone acquainted with character parties... or Avi?

The internet is too full of people. Wah. Nice to meet you anyway, my name is Sandra, but my friends and most people calle Z, Z-chan, Zandy, Skittlez, or sometimes simply Skitz.

Glad to see you liked my eh... things. I'm not talented, I only wish I were. lol. If the Kit Kat you know is named Aerin, would you tell her chapter 21 is waiting in her email inbox and I would appreciate a response? Thanks! :D

Muse

Talk to me. I beg of you. Talk to me if only for a second, if only for a milisecond, but please, talk to me. Won't you? I know you can't see me; I know I work as a mirage, hidden away behind the sparkle of your eyes, but talk to me. Even if you're talking to stone, or air, find it within you and within myself, and talk to me. You don't have to say much, maybe even a hello. But, it's too much to ask for.

I'm the muse that hides inside your mind, that whispers to you through soft chimes and brings through your mouth the creation of delicate sounds that make up that which you most love. I'm the muse that takes up your hand and gently swayes it to the pen, grabbing paper and then... letting words flow through your veins. I am the muse that lets you feel, that allows you to become who you want to be for a moment in time, freezing all giving elations that may protrude an undesirable dramatization. I'm the muse you lose once upon a moonless night when you cry at night. I'm the muse you call for when your mind is a block of drifting ideas that blow away with the wind's kiss. I'm the muse... I'm the muse... yet you never acknowledge me...

Please... talk to me. I know you can not touch me. I know my love is silly, and that whenever I get angry and try to leave I must always come back lest I wish to destroy your sanity. But, please, all I ask is a moment of your time whence you may find it inside your heart to acknowledge me... for you see... I am the muse...

I am the muse...

The muse that brings about the bloom of your most beloved creations.

Michael's_Lolly

uranusbluedanger1;180747 said:
Kit Kat? OMG! Is this person named Aerin by any chance? If her name is Aerin then she's a good friend of mine. I invented the CCBs. lol. Aerin is one of their biggest fans... A lot of people I know use that location. In fact, I stole the location idea from my friend Jackie who started the craze. What's JC, anyway? I've never been there, but I do know a Kit Kat from Tru's board. Unless it's a different person at the place where you've seen her... Hmm. Still, it'd have to be someone acquainted with character parties... or Avi?

The internet is too full of people. Wah. Nice to meet you anyway, my name is Sandra, but my friends and most people calle Z, Z-chan, Zandy, Skittlez, or sometimes simply Skitz.

Glad to see you liked my eh... things. I'm not talented, I only wish I were. lol. If the Kit Kat you know is named Aerin, would you tell her chapter 21 is waiting in her email inbox and I would appreciate a response? Thanks! :D
Well, i'll say Aerin sounds familiar--JC's down right now so I can't check, but I don't think she ever outright told me her name. XD You invented them? KitKat sent me a little bit of one of the stories, something she said was a good way to get to know the characters (bah it's down so I can't see what the name was! :( XD) and I adored it! Soo cute! And the writing is...wow...
Oh god yes, she's been telling me all about avi and character parties...she posted a little bit of one character party...I think one character was aviare (sp? sounds right), cheddar, and Michael was in it. XD
I doubt it's a coincidence, it's probably her! Wow, I can't believe the fate! XD
JC is Jack Crack btw, run by Mel aka E N V I I. She's on this site but I don't think she's on too regularly. I'd give you a link to the site (I'm proud to pimp. XD) but it's down now...dunno why...maybe she's updating it, I hope it comes back soon!
now I could ask you--what's tru's board? :) KitKat has mentioned it several times. XD
Well, nice to meet you! I'll call you sandra for now, but I have a fetish with nicknames sometimes so if I get to know you something random might stick. XD My name's Sara. Just..that. No nicknames (unless you're my mother :rollin )
Bah, don't say that! XD Well good to be modest--but you ARE talented!!!! I love that muse one you just posted...:wub:
~ML~

Well, i'll say Aerin sounds familiar--JC's down right now so I can't check, but I don't think she ever outright told me her name. XD You invented them? KitKat sent me a little bit of one of the stories, something she said was a good way to get to know the characters (bah it's down so I can't see what the name was! :( XD) and I adored it! Soo cute! And the writing is...wow...

Yeah. I invented the CCBs... well, technically Aviare did, but you don't know him so I might as well take credit as the chronicler of their adventures and their fame in the 'music' industry. The CCBs, cotton candy bunnies are so adorable...

Oh god yes, she's been telling me all about avi and character parties...she posted a little bit of one character party...I think one character was aviare (sp? sounds right), cheddar, and Michael was in it. XD
It has to be the same Aerin then!! O-kay, so maybe you do know a bit about Aviare, lol. I can't say I'm his creator since I didn't make him up persay, but I guess you could say I'm the chronicler of his story? lol. It's hard to explain the relationship between moi and my charries. Character parties are awesome things. Have you ever tried one?
Cheddar is a boy slut :lol literally. He always hits on anything with legs that is cute or hot. And MJ... lol. You see, Aviare and MJ tried to get along, they even tried to have a show together but... it just didn't work out.

I doubt it's a coincidence, it's probably her! Wow, I can't believe the fate! XD
JC is Jack Crack btw, run by Mel aka E N V I I. She's on this site but I don't think she's on too regularly. I'd give you a link to the site (I'm proud to pimp. XD) but it's down now...dunno why...maybe she's updating it, I hope it comes back soon!
Hmm. If I see Aerin come online, I'll def. ask her and if she knows about it, then she's definitely the same Aerin or the same Kit Kat. Oh, I'm sure Aerin isn't on too regularly... she spends most of her time at Tru's board. lol. I think most people that are part of it do.

now I could ask you--what's tru's board? :) KitKat has mentioned it several times. XD
Well, nice to meet you! I'll call you sandra for now, but I have a fetish with nicknames sometimes so if I get to know you something random might stick. XD My name's Sara. Just..that. No nicknames (unless you're my mother :rollin )

Tru's board is a private board for writers that's invitation only. So, you mostly only find out its real name and all the jazz that comes with it once you've been invited and you can then apply to join. It's really awesome, but I can't say much on it considering we all pledged on it before we join.

Bah, don't say that! XD Well good to be modest--but you ARE talented!!!! I love that muse one you just posted...:wub:

Aww, thanks... *blush blush* I like the muse one too... and it was really nice to meet you.

Michael's_Lolly

uranusbluedanger1;180868 said:
Yeah. I invented the CCBs... well, technically Aviare did, but you don't know him so I might as well take credit as the chronicler of their adventures and their fame in the 'music' industry. The CCBs, cotton candy bunnies are so adorable...
I understand. :lol: I wanna read it, it sounds great...:wub::lol:
I feel like I'm meeting a celebrity, I've heard a lotta bout you. XD and the ccbs and aviare etc...

It has to be the same Aerin then!! O-kay, so maybe you do know a bit about Aviare, lol. I can't say I'm his creator since I didn't make him up persay, but I guess you could say I'm the chronicler of his story? lol. It's hard to explain the relationship between moi and my charries. Character parties are awesome things. Have you ever tried one?
Cheddar is a boy slut :lol literally. He always hits on anything with legs that is cute or hot. And MJ... lol. You see, Aviare and MJ tried to get along, they even tried to have a show together but... it just didn't work out.
I know how you feel, I have billions of Charries. I feel like they're there and I just met them in my mind, and now I'm there mouthpiece to this world--which is actually no more real than the world in my mind.
...yah I'm insane. XD
No (I haven't participated in a char party i mean lol), but I've heard about them. I want to but I don't know anybody that I could participate in one with...
Yep XD That's what KitKat said. hehe. And that name, Cheddar. how cute lol! And yep, KitKat told me about that.
what was it...?
One second it was like:
"I feel like I can really relate to you..."
"Indeed..."
then it all changed:
"Shut up! You wanna pick a fight?"
"you wanna take this outside?"
or something like that. :rollin
love it lol!

Hmm. If I see Aerin come online, I'll def. ask her and if she knows about it, then she's definitely the same Aerin or the same Kit Kat. Oh, I'm sure Aerin isn't on too regularly... she spends most of her time at Tru's board. lol. I think most people that are part of it do.
I see her on JC a lot actually, considering JC's currently a little...slow. So proportionately, she's on often. XD
But if you talk to her, and it def. is her, could you ask her if she knows what might be up with JC? :blink: lol ty. :lol:

Tru's board is a private board for writers that's invitation only. So, you mostly only find out its real name and all the jazz that comes with it once you've been invited and you can then apply to join. It's really awesome, but I can't say much on it considering we all pledged on it before we join.
Ah cool, it's exclusive. Luckies. :lol:. What would one have to do to be eligible for an invite?
From what I've heard it sounds like a really great place. XD Pledge? wow, awesome. XD

Aww, thanks... *blush blush* I like the muse one too... and it was really nice to meet you.
lol YW! It's true! :D Very nice to meet you too! like I said, it's like meeting a celebrity. XD
ttys,
~ML~

I talked to Aerin, and it seems it is the same person. lol. She was all excited about the fact that we met. She was like, "oh wow! I knew it'd happen eventually! Yayness!"
To get an invite you'd need to have been recommended persay to Tru who is the owner and then she'd screen you for a few days and the invite you to apply if she thinks you're good, and then the application process takes place, but right now there are so many people, only one spot for application has been opened. I had my friend apply and she didn't make it past the second part of the application. Ask Aerin to recommend you. I'm sure you'd have a good chance and the application is not hard, just time consuming but you get to meet all these awesome people if you do enter and the reviews are always awesome.

Celebrity? Lil' ol' moi? lol. Nah! My friends are just so sweet and mention me, I guess. I'll definitely have to learn more about this JC place. hmm.

Michael's_Lolly

XD ^^ yah. I love that word :rollin
uranusbluedanger1;180924 said:
I talked to Aerin, and it seems it is the same person. lol. She was all excited about the fact that we met. She was like, "oh wow! I knew it'd happen eventually! Yayness!"
Ah yay! Sounds like her. Haha this is awesome. I'm glad she was glad then.
To get an invite you'd need to have been recommended persay to Tru who is the owner and then she'd screen you for a few days and the invite you to apply if she thinks you're good, and then the application process takes place, but right now there are so many people, only one spot for application has been opened. I had my friend apply and she didn't make it past the second part of the application. Ask Aerin to recommend you. I'm sure you'd have a good chance and the application is not hard, just time consuming but you get to meet all these awesome people if you do enter and the reviews are always awesome.
Wow, sounds exclusive. I wish i could talk to her. I might have to IM!Bother mel until she says what's up with JC. :blink: XD because I don't know her outside of JC so I can't talk to her. lo
An application, wow. Moreover one that's possible to not pass, and multiple parts...geez I love things like that!
well, next time I talk to her I'll ask *crosses fingers* thank you! :D

Celebrity? Lil' ol' moi? lol. Nah! My friends are just so sweet and mention me, I guess. I'll definitely have to learn more about this JC place. hmm.
lol yah! I knew of you before I knew you, that's a celeb in my eyes. :lol But yes, judging by Aerin, you do have sweet friends. :)
Yah. XD you'd love the fics I think--she's a great writer and a lovely site. And she's a great artist and more. XD
Which leads me to this--I hate to ask this of you or her, but would tru's board/site be capable of hosting mel's? Her host expired...
thanks. XD we're just asking around at this point.
ttys! :D
~ML~