A friend\'s off to F.L. if you have any messages for Michael

oldschoolfan

I'm glad you guys really appreciate this, it's the greatest idea I've come up with yet! Especially at 2am, genius I tell you.
I wish I'd thought of it earlier so I could have given more people the opportunity.

oldschoolfan

My friend said if I don't get it to her in time that I can mail it to her while she is in the US, I am hoping to get it done by tomorrow night and send it Wednesday though.

claire louise

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]My friend said if I don't get it to her in time that I can mail it to her while she is in the US, I am hoping to get it done by tomorrow night and send it Wednesday though.[/quote]

Thank you :) ^-^

samba

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]My friend said if I don't get it to her in time that I can mail it to her while she is in the US, I am hoping to get it done by tomorrow night and send it Wednesday though.[/quote]

Did you get my message?

oldschoolfan

[quote name="samba"]

Did you get my message?[/quote]

Most certainly!

oldschoolfan

I'm sending the card off later today, I can't be bothered yet because I'm so cold and sleepy, I know I shouldn't go back to sleep, but I reeeeeeally want to...

samba

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
Most certainly![/quote]

thank you. It's only few words but I it gives me some comfort. I don't know why but it helps.

claire louise

[quote name="samba"]
[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
Most certainly![/quote]

thank you. It's only few words but I it gives me some comfort. I don't know why but it helps.[/quote]

Agree. I hope to go to FL at some point in my lifetime but i'm so grateful to the OP for taking our messages to FL :)

samba

[quote name="claire louise"] I hope to go to FL at some point in my lifetime [/quote]

Me too. Some fans say we should leave him alone but I don't understand this. When someone who was important to us dies we go to the cemetery to pray, light a candle, lay a flower. What's wrong with showing Michael how much we love him and miss him.