A little about yourself!

MJ'sTink

I am new and I am really trying to get to know everyone on here! So....

1: Your name? Ann Marie. But most just know me as Ann

2: Where are you from? I grew up in Sierra Vista, AZ. But now I live in Sedona, AZ

3: What do you do and/or what would you like to do? I work at a bead and jewelry store and I give parties to little kids, helping them make jewelry and I give classes to adults and kids alike! I love my job I haven been working there since I was 17. I love kids!

4: Other music you enjoy besides MJ? Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Nicki Manji, and (don't laugh haha) Britney Spears.

5: Interesting fact about you. I am almost fluent in Spanish.

armcjackson

1. My name's Autumn :)
2. I'm from NB, which is in Canada... But I won't give specifics.
3. I babysit a boy named Oscar, he's 13 months, and when I turn 14 in September I will be applying for work at Pizza Delight. :)
4. I enjoy Jackie Wilson, Sam Cooke, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Loretta Lynn and Taylor Swift. :)
5. I am fluent in French and English (obviously English, lol).

sushigirl28

1. Everybody calls me Sush. <3 :wkiss
2. I'm from the big VA, :boxing but I don't live there any more.. *I miss it though* It's beautiful, there's no place like it...
3. I sing and I used to model, but I've taken a backseat to that recently to take care of my Pops who's gotten sick. Hopefully I'll put out a book in the future about my life. :biggrin
4. Oh man, that's hard... I like Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, Doo Wop, Motown, Classical, Sly and the Family Stone, Tom Petty, The Temptations, The Platters, Maxwell, Mazzy Star, Missy E, James Brown, Selena, Smokey Robinson, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lady Gaga, daaang the list can go on and on, I don't think I can pinpoint it really- I think it'd be easier to list the music or singers I don't like! :rollin And no shame in liking Miss B, it's Britney~lol~ We all gotta love somethin' by her. :cherry ) *Hell yeah, I'm stronger than yesterday!...* :biggrin
5. I love Japan! It's my personal motherland. :heart I was fluent in Japanese, but I've forgotten some *gasp* Noooo... but it's hard to constantly retain when you don't have to use it that much. :rolleyes: That's so cool you speak Spanish! Que chido carnala! Also, my family has a historical background, but that is for another time dudes. :lol:

BTW: Besos y abrazos a ti for working with kids and crafting with them! That's one of the things I feel is SO important that a lot of people are just forgetting to do for kids: Providing them and showing them how fun it is to craft, and make things and create things, so that's totally awesome of you!! That's one of my favorite memories of Mom doing something for me, and since we lived in Virginia where it's historically grounded in crafting, it was inescapable, and it only added to cultivating my creativity! I was so excited when I found my first pair of needlenose pliars in my Grandma's room to make bead jewelry like at 9 and I made SO much jewlery for my Mom- she has it all. :yaychibi So if I was in AZ I would totally help you Ann!

xo

CJluvsMJ

1. I'm Courtnay, but everyone calls me C.J.
2. I'm from New Jersey (I don't usually post the city, since the state is ridiculiously small here :hilarious)
3. I'm a college student, a musician, and a video game nerd (since all I do over the summer is play video games). I like to write stories (mainly fanfics) and compose songs, even though it takes forever to do both. Been an MJ fan for about 15 yrs.
4. I like mainly music from the 90s and back, and songs that sound similar to MJ, since I don't consider the stuff today as music (I'm old :hilarious)
5. I've been an honor student my entire life, cheated death 3 times, and have a wierd power of seeing slightly into the future (yeah, it's wierd :blink )
Welcome to :mjeol

Saphster

1: Your name? Betty

2: Where are you from? New Orleans, Louisiana!

3: What do you do and/or what would you like to do? I work at Home Depot. I don't like it, lol. Customers are nasty and management is all messed up. It's all about the money...and satisifying people whether they're right or wrong to make more money. I'm in school with two majors. First one is Graphic Design the other is to become a Radiology Technician.

4: Other music you enjoy besides MJ? I like Britney too. Just her music. Not her though lol. I like Lady Gaga's music. Again not her, just the music. I like Shakira, Ne-Yo...all kinds. I like Jazz, and classical. But nothing gets me like Michael music.

5: Interesting fact about you. My first language is spanish, lol. Well, I'm 23. I had a baby. He is almost 7 months old. Never thought I was one for kids. I never really liked kids much. I always said I would never have kids. But that all changed once I had him. I've been on this forum since I was 13 yrs old. I wish all the old members came back. <3 It's been so dead here since Michael passed...

armcjackson

Saphster said:
1: Your name? Betty

2: Where are you from? New Orleans, Louisiana!

3: What do you do and/or what would you like to do? I work at Home Depot. I don't like it, lol. Customers are nasty and management is all messed up. It's all about the money...and satisifying people whether they're right or wrong to make more money. I'm in school with two majors. First one is Graphic Design the other is to become a Radiology Technician.

4: Other music you enjoy besides MJ? I like Britney too. Just her music. Not her though lol. I like Lady Gaga's music. Again not her, just the music. I like Shakira, Ne-Yo...all kinds. I like Jazz, and classical. But nothing gets me like Michael music.

5: Interesting fact about you. My first language is spanish, lol. Well, I'm 23. I had a baby. He is almost 7 months old. Never thought I was one for kids. I never really liked kids much. I always said I would never have kids. But that all changed once I had him. I've been on this forum since I was 13 yrs old. I wish all the old members came back. <3 It's been so dead here since Michael passed...
I remember you telling us when you were pregnant with your son! I never did end up saying congrats. So, congrats. :D

Oldschooly

1: Your name?
Amy

2: Where are you from?
South Australia

3: What do you do and/or what would you like to do?
I am a contracted pet sitter, I take people's dogs for walks and look after people's pets while they are sick, working or on holiday.

4: Other music you enjoy besides MJ?
Mariah Carey, Garth Brooks, Cat Stevens, David Bowie, Elton John, Whitney Huston, The Audreys, Sarah Blasko, Nick Cave (the last 3 are Australian artists),Billy Joel, Eric Clapton... To name a few.

5: Interesting fact about you.
I'm not that interesting really. I do photography as a hobby just for something to do, I've been on this site on and off for almost 10 years, I don't really come here now as it is dead as Saph said, the administrator vanished into oblivion, and people fight all the time. I only come here when I really have something to say, generally I keep out of anything to do with Michael.

babychick_53

1: Brittan aka babychick53 :hilarious
2.Alaska
3. I am a senior and ready for college!! I can't wait to do Pschology :biggrin
4. Tokio Hotel, Bruno Mars, Christina Aguilera, Joan Jett, Elivis, Janet, Chris Brown
5. I think I pretty average. I love to write, make people smile, and just live life to the fullest...just don't talk smack about Michael :hitting

Jackson829

1: Your name? Allison, but some call me Ali or Alicat

2: Where are you from? New Jersey

3: What do you do and/or what would you like to do? I currently work part time as a file clerk and marketing assistant for the same medical facility, but I really want to have a creative job.

4: Other music you enjoy besides MJ? Wow. Uh a lot haha! Let's see, I like Hanson, Enya, Oasis, Polaris, movie soundtracks, The Audition, Janet Jackson, Foo Fighters, Keane, Tinted Windows, some classical, some classic rock/r&b, soul, little bit of hard rock/metal, my taste in music in general is all over the place.

5: Interesting fact about you. Hmmm....I'm a HUGE fan of Astrology. Can't get enough of it:)