A little something I did for fun :)

miss

Hey guys!

As some of you may know I love to sing in my spare time
So here's a little something I recorded in a studio just for the fun of it...

I recorded 'Memory' by Barbara Streisand from the musical 'Cats'

Dont be too brutal ok?? :lol

Here's the addy, I know the site is in Heberew but you just have to click on 'Memory' and that's all...

Hope you enjoy... :)

http://www.mp3music.co.il/music/Milpio/

miss

HeavenSent;195307 said:
Aw what wrong? I can't access for some reason :idontknow

Sorry for that... what exactly does it tell you?

if you want you can give me your email addy and I'll send it to you through there...

but whatver u feel like :)

btw
Delete some of your pm's will ya? :lol

miss

Shannon;195490 said:
I just heard it, and I loved it. You have a great voice -- and ohh, I love that song. :wub:

Aww thx Vero! that's sweet of you :):wub:

I've loved that song ever since I was like 6 years old and used to drive my mom nuts by hearing it over and over again... lol

Awww....that was beautiful! I love your voice! :wub: I've said it before and I'll say it again...you have real talent! :8-26-03respect:

You know, I used to be able to play this song on my grandma's piano, back in the day...my skill has probably worn off and faded away by now, though...:cryptic haha :lol I've always loved it too, though I never was able to figure out just wtf was going on in the actual play...:blink:lol I love Andrew Lloyd Webber's work though--especially the Phantom of the Opera..:wub:

But anyway, lol....GREAT job! Keep it up! :8-26-03respect:

miss

InspirationMoonwalks;195518 said:
Awww....that was beautiful! I love your voice! :wub: I've said it before and I'll say it again...you have real talent! :8-26-03respect:

You know, I used to be able to play this song on my grandma's piano, back in the day...my skill has probably worn off and faded away by now, though...:cryptic haha :lol I've always loved it too, though I never was able to figure out just wtf was going on in the actual play...:blink:lol I love Andrew Lloyd Webber's work though--especially the Phantom of the Opera..:wub:

But anyway, lol....GREAT job! Keep it up! :8-26-03respect:

Aww little ol' Tara playing the piano... :wub: that must have been the cutest thing watching you sitting by the piano and playing :)

I'm sure you haven't forgotten how though... its kinda like riding a bike
you just have to practice a little and even if you're rusty it will come to you sooner or later
just go and sit by that piano again girl! lol

I too am not really sure what the heck is going on in that play...:blink: lol so I guess it makes two of us...
but then again the song is great so... what does it matter... hehe

I love 'All I ask of you' from Phantom of the Opera... its a beautiful play but siriously it scares me a bit... lol

I love 'Les Miserables' though... so very much... I'm a huge fan of that musical...
know it by heart from begining to end...
(I'm a nut lol)

Anyway thanks very much! I appriciate your compliments very much! :D

miss

danaluvsmj;195522 said:
Wow, that was beautiful Michelle! You really do have talent. I really like that song too.:8-26-03respect:

Thanks Dana!
I'm so glad you liked it :)

danaluvsmj

Yeah, I played the piano too for quite a while, though it's been a long time. I bet I could still play 'Music of the Night' if I practiced it again.

Oh my God! Les Miserables is the best! I remember singing 'Castle on a cloud' for talent shows when I was little, and people just started crying and I had no idea why. I never really understood the play though.

miss;195524 said:
Aww little ol' Tara playing the piano... :wub: that must have been the cutest thing watching you sitting by the piano and playing :)

I'm sure you haven't forgotten how though... its kinda like riding a bike
you just have to practice a little and even if you're rusty it will come to you sooner or later
just go and sit by that piano again girl! lol

I too am not really sure what the heck is going on in that play...:blink: lol so I guess it makes two of us...
but then again the song is great so... what does it matter... hehe

I love 'All I ask of you' from Phantom of the Opera... its a beautiful play but siriously it scares me a bit... lol

I love 'Les Miserables' though... so very much... I'm a huge fan of that musical...
know it by heart from begining to end...
(I'm a nut lol)

Anyway thanks very much! I appriciate your compliments very much! :D

Awww! Thanks, lol. :8-26-03fruits_apple Too bad there wasn't such a thing as youTube, circa 1992...:( haha Oh well.. ; I'd LOVE to re-master the skill, though! Maybe I will again someday..or at least try to! :p

OMG; I LOVE "All I Ask Of You!" One of the most beautiful love songs..EVER. :wub: I swear, if I ever get married or something someday, I'm playing it at the ceremony...well, I actually DID write it into the reception in "The Girl is Mine", the sequel, remember? :p Have you seen the movie version of POTO; the 2004 one? That's what made me fall in love with it..ESP. Gerard Butler, as the Phantom...as this girl I had Choir class with in High School once said..who cares if one side of his face is deformed? The rest of him
is PERFECT! :wub: :lol :p

Hey, isn't that one song, "On My Own", from Les Miserables? If so..I LOVE that one..I remember when Joey (Katie Holmes' character) sang it during this one talent show on 'Dawson's Creek'....it was so perfect to the ongoing theme between her and Dawson at the time. Ahh, I love that show..one of my non-Michael ob...PASSIONS...:lol :p

But, back on topic..lol...you are quite welcome, hon! It's true! :D

miss

danaluvsmj;195527 said:
Yeah, I played the piano too for quite a while, though it's been a long time. I bet I could still play 'Music of the Night' if I practiced it again.

Oh my God! Les Miserables is the best! I remember singing 'Castle on a cloud' for talent shows when I was little, and people just started crying and I had no idea why. I never really understood the play though.

:lol Everyone crying... well you know sad song about a little girl that her mother died of illness and she's being abused by a family of innkeepers...
And she sings about castles and clouds... and the love of a mother... (Hell I'm about to cry now! :rollin)

I used to sing this song as a little girl too alot... used to drive everyone nuts with it... hehe

4 years ago I went to a music school studied there for a year and one of the courses I took was drama for singers
So at the end of the year we each had to sing something but do it in a theatrical style
something with acting and stuff
I had much trouble finding a song... I wanted to do 'fever' at the begining then I wanted to do 'I dreamed a dream' from Les Mis but then I totally dismissed it... lol
Then eventually I sang Castle on a cloud (which I actually did in the first lesson when the teacher told us to sing a song from our childhood...)
that was kind of a closure! lol

So I was dressed in this white (kinds short but that was the only thing I found! lol)
night gown or more like a very long T shirt that reached my knees
and walked from one plastic chair to another on stage while singing...
I was so afraid to fall, and luckily this song is short otherwise I bet I would have fallen off... lol

Anyhow ppl really liked it and also said they shed a tear or two lol

miss

InspirationMoonwalks;195531 said:
Awww! Thanks, lol. :8-26-03fruits_apple Too bad there wasn't such a thing as youTube, circa 1992...:( haha Oh well.. ; I'd LOVE to re-master the skill, though! Maybe I will again someday..or at least try to! :p

OMG; I LOVE "All I Ask Of You!" One of the most beautiful love songs..EVER. :wub: I swear, if I ever get married or something someday, I'm playing it at the ceremony...well, I actually DID write it into the reception in "The Girl is Mine", the sequel, remember? :p Have you seen the movie version of POTO; the 2004 one? That's what made me fall in love with it..ESP. Gerard Butler, as the Phantom...as this girl I had Choir class with in High School once said..who cares if one side of his face is deformed? The rest of him
is PERFECT! :wub: :lol :p

Hey, isn't that one song, "On My Own", from Les Miserables? If so..I LOVE that one..I remember when Joey (Katie Holmes' character) sang it during this one talent show on 'Dawson's Creek'....it was so perfect to the ongoing theme between her and Dawson at the time. Ahh, I love that show..one of my non-Michael ob...PASSIONS...:lol :p

But, back on topic..lol...you are quite welcome, hon! It's true! :D

Ah... um... well I can't remember that much details from the fic but a... I bet you did! lol
I didn't see that movie you're talking about... sry... But I guess if she said it there must be something to it! :lol

And yes 'On my own' is from Les Mis and if you don't mind me saying I think she murdered the song completley...
I threw things and the comp when I watched it in a link someone gave me! lol
seriously thought she should really keep her day job... haha

On my own is one of my favorite songs ever... it's so autobiographical to me... hehe
that and 'Have you ever' by Brandy and also 'Dreamer' By the Jacksons

miss

Shannon;195743 said:
Still seeking for attention................. bah. :rolleyes:

Why don't ya sing us another song, will ya. :wink :lol :lol

I was bored! what can I do? :lol

Another song? it would probably take awhile... lol