Am I being paranoid?

Jingles

I’ve recently purchased a couple of those silhouette stickers in the shape of MJ, one to match both cars, a red one and a green one. The problem I have is that now I’m afraid to put them on my cars out of fear. I’m afraid some MJ hating jerk will damage my car because of it. My friend, who is not a fan, but is very supportive, tells me my fears are legit and she would be concerned too. This is the ugly side of being an MJ fan in the US. I would hate to go to my car to find the window shattered because someone didn’t like my sticker. Am I being paranoid? Or do you think I have reason to be worried?

MJfan01'

I think are you are being paranoid. I live in the U.S. too and after Michael died it "became cool" to like Michael again so I don't see why anyone would do this. Even if he was alive I don't know why someone would do this.

Oldschooly

No I'd feel the same way to be honest, I'm too scared to even wear a shirt with his picture on it in case I get dissed.

LittleSusie50

Puh-leeeze! I would wear my stuff before and after he died! Life is
too short to be worried about some dumb ass!
I think that at this point, OBAMA is a bigger target than Jackson.
I get some looks when I wear a shirt with Obama on it.
As long as they don't touch, I'm fine!

Juniorlady

I would wear my MJ shirt at school and never got any stares or words, but I'd still be careful. Where are from and what kind of haters are over there?

Jingles

I wear my MJ shirts in public with minimal concern (although I‘m mentally prepared for something verbal- it hasn‘t happened yet); but it's the stickers on my cars that concern me. I've heard, and seen pictures of, an MJ accessorized car being vandalized. A beautifully painted wheel cover was shattered. The words about a t-shirt don’t concern me as much as physical damage to my cars does. Most people are tolerant I agree, but it only takes one person with a bad attitude toward MJ to damage my car. I can watch the t-shirt on my back at all times, but not my cars. I’m one of those people who park far away in a lot to avoid shopping cart and other cars (those cars door dings you know). I’m almost over protective of my vehicles to a fault. So the possibility of “inviting trouble” bothers me a bit.

Oldschooly

Junior, I'm from Australia. This was years ago when I was in highschool, but I had one guy ask me if I was going to become a paedophile too, I was at the library getting pictures of Michael for a school assignment and a woman and her 2 daughters (who wouldn't have been more than 10) sat on the computer next to me and whispered to each other and were laughing while looking at my computer. Then when I was at the priter they were printing stuff off too and the mother said sarcastically 'you like him do you?', I just said it was for an assignment at school, I didn't clarify that Michael is freaking awesome and that I would have married him in a heartbeat.
Then there was the time I was buying some posters at a store and the guy behind the counter was telling me jokes about Michael being a paedophile (I was maybe 15 at the time).

I'm sure now I wouldn't get that as much, and being a lot older I could stand up for myself (and understand what is being said, because when the guy in the store was telling the jokes I didn't understand what he was saying). But it has made me insecure about being public that I love Michael.

exponnows

Gue heran halooooo yang masih lom kerja tolong jangan sok pinter hujat2 hal yang lom pasti. eh dimana2 setiap perusahaan ada syarat masing2 DARI OMONGAN NEGATIF LO SAPA YANG MERASA DIRUGIKAN????? kalo lo nga mau kerja nga usah kebanyakan bacot. kerja aja belom ngo aja gede.Bisa2nya orang pengangguran ngetik2 hal negatif dan herannya ada aja ada orang yang percaya sama orang yang pengangguran wkwkkwwk. tp pengennya jadi kaya. mati aja looooooo.dikasih peluang kok malah ngo yang nga jelas .ckckckckc. jadi seandainya ada sistem lain di megatama itu semata2 mempromosikan. aja sekali lagi ada yang di RUGIKAN???? untuk yang nulis pake nama fransisca ( banci apa bencong pake rok lo besok ya )

zquiet price
zquiet in stores
Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!