Am I not seeing this because I don\'t want to?

privacy

HeavenSent;219288 said:
There's an 'always been thin' Michael and a 'thinner than usual' Michael. Fansites as a whole never talked about it openly because of that 'do not enter' rule when it came to his appearance. It was that sensitivity that made a lot of us not even want to go there because he got it bad from the media and the numbchucks as it was. Let's face it. Folks never tire of talking about the A-Z's of his physicalness. Already his hair has been brought up in this thread and we weren't even talking about his hair. That's not to say that there are any bad intentions, it's just that his looks have always been such a free for all.

Heather, I do understand your anger. But I think sometimes, certain things do beg the question when it's coming from a genuine fan vs. someone looking to throw a quick jab at him. I can't speak for anyone else, but when I noticed his weight, it is not in any way implicating that it was WRONG of him to be so thin. My weight fluctuates whenever I'm under pressure and I'm already petite. That doesn't make me a bad person.

I love Michael SO much, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wonder how things could have been different for him.

I 100% agree, especially where it's bold.

It's a very touchy subject and very difficult to answer because we simply do not know what his diet was like. Yes we know he was on a strict regime for the concerts and he likes to be in shape anyway, but we will never really know what he was eating day to day or whether he was following rules given to him.

In the previously posted 'thin' pic to me, he does look extremely thin. That's just my opinion, it may be a trick of the clothing with the extra long jacket. I don't think he was ill, just maybe not eating enough pies.

As for the 'was he high?' question, I just don't know. I'd like to think not, I'd like to think of him as perfect, always following the rules and never putting himself in danger, but it's human nature to think you know better about something. I know that I don't take certain medicines cus I don't want to, I don't eat a proper diet at times because I feel I don't need to.. doesn't make me a bad person.
He could have been taking many different drugs (I do not mean illegal ones) that could have made him appear high. There are lots of medicines out there that have that effect, it does not mean he was addicted to anything.

I'm willing to discuss stuff like this, but only to a certain extent. We will never know the answers.

Oh.. and my god.. I love that smile.