am very pissed at how People think that they really know Michael\'s personality

mjlover123

i just saw Michael JACKSON'S mIND. tHEY HAVE those freaking psychologist AND OTHER PEOPLE making michael look like some deranged psychotic person who is fascinated with young boys. an that STUPID BITCH DIANE DIAMOND WAS ON IT TALKING CRAP ABOUT MICHAEL. And another bitch have the nerve to said that Michael may push other people aroun with his fame and money but the La police department was in charge. I mean it just make me sick that THEY ACTUALLY THINK THAT THEY KNOW Him. They dont!! WTF MICHAEL HAS TO BE A PSYCHOPATH JUST BECAUSE HE LOVES CHILDREN AND WANTS TO HELP THEM. NOW HOW MANY SINGERS AND ENTERTAINERS DO WE KNOW WHO REALLY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE FUTURE OF CHILDREN MORE THEN MICHAEL? NO ONE ELSE I CAN THINK OF. BUT THOSE ASSHOLES USES THAT AGAINST MICHAEL AND IT ISNT RIGHT.:mad: And they going talk about how Michael's marriage to Lisa Marie PRESLEY WAS A publicity stunt. NOW IN THE HELL DO THEY FREAKING KNOW WAS THEY THERE NOO THEY WASNT THERE SO THEY CANT SAID SWAT.

Tessa

hey you are acting like YOU know him, lol

But yeah they did make some blunt comments about what they think goes on in his mind..they shouldnt make such harsh judgments even though theyare professionals!!

I think they should speak to HIM first and foremost THEN you can make assertions. from My point of view..its not like MICHAEL is normal, but did have some kind of mental disturbance, not on his part but growing up..seeing things he shouldnt have seen at an early age, you know? so he would feel a strong relation with kids who are misfortuned and hurt inside..like he was.

Growing up backwards wasnt what we today consider normal...first its the play, fun rides, and disney and family and cartoons..then the clubs and workplace and sex and drugs..for him..the total opposite..so yeah..it DID have an impact on his mind at some point.

mjlover123

Tessa;179441 said:
hey you are acting like YOU know him, lol

But yeah they did make some blunt comments about what they think goes on in his mind..they shouldnt make such harsh judgments even though theyare professionals!!

I think they should speak to HIM first and foremost THEN you can make assertions. from My point of view..its not like MICHAEL is normal, but did have some kind of mental disturbance, not on his part but growing up..seeing things he shouldnt have seen at an early age, you know? so he would feel a strong relation with kids who are misfortuned and hurt inside..like he was.

Growing up backwards wasnt what we today consider normal...first its the play, fun rides, and disney and family and cartoons..then the clubs and workplace and sex and drugs..for him..the total opposite..so yeah..it DID have an impact on his mind at some point.

Well i agree that he didnt have a normal childhood. But saying that Michael is a wacko is not very accurate. To me he is far from a wacko and I dont claim to know Michael, i dont know him but i believe strongly in my hearts of hearts that Michael is a loving, caring, individual who just loves kids and wants to help them and to me there is absolutely nothing abnormal about that. And just because some of those people may be professionals doesnt qualify them to know what really goes on inside Michael's head:bs . As far as iam concern those were just pointless opinions from a bunch of dirtbags :mad: I mean damn give the dude a break just because he doesnt live his life according to how society expects him to live he has to be weird? thats absurd. And just because he devotes his time and energy and might i add money to helping children he has to be OBSESSED WITH YOUNG BOYS. I dont think for a second that Michael has just hung around or helped just boys thats the most stupidiest thing that ive heard in my life.:mad: I mean who are they to judge whether someone's unstable or not when they probably havent spoken with MICHAEL HIMSELF. :screaming and like Michael says "dont judge someone until you have spoken to them one on one no matter what the story might be." And might i also add thAT THE media is totally f***ed up and will try to make you look like something or someone thats ur not and bam tear you down the next just to sell a story. And some people are just soo freaking guillable enough to believe some crap just because its interesting and sells . MAN I TELL you the Media is one wicked S.O.B

Tessa

mjlover123;179449 said:
Well i agree that he didnt have a normal childhood. But saying that Michael is a wacko is not very accurate. To me he is far from a wacko and I dont claim to know Michael, i dont know him but i believe strongly in my hearts of hearts that Michael is a loving, caring, individual who just loves kids and wants to help them and to me there is absolutely nothing abnormal about that. . And just because some of those people may be professional doesnt mean that they know how Michael's mind works, as far as iam concern those were just pointless opinions of a bunch from a bunch of dirtbags :mad:

Dont get me wrong now, but i aint calling him wacko...far from it..just that the certain opinion of these people didnt seem to be cocia if you know what i mean..nobody knows him as well as he knows himself and that can only show through his actions thoughts and words.:wink

FriendinMoscow

Ugh, those shows drive me insane. Sure, Michael has some psychological so-called imperfections (as we all do). And he's an undisputably brilliant artists for God's sake; he's not supposed to be normal. But to say he pushes people around with his fame and money? And that the LAPD was in control with that pathetic excuse for a case? First of all, it was the SBPD, and their "case" was a laughing-stock to anyone who followed it! L.A. social services investigated Michael and cleared him, and Sneddon made some stupid commenthe later apologized for implying that L.A. was too liberal to know anything.

Those shows with so-called psychologists saying stuff about Michael are just ridiculous; their analyses say more about their own neuroses than about Michael.

Maiky

yes, these are documentaries where people, in these case the so-called psychologists want to be on TV to show they know everything about MJ, but in truth they now Nothing.
Since they want to judge a person without knowing this same person at all, because they never met and talk to him, they think to be professional, but they are only idiot.

We don't know MJ in person(me neither), that is to say, we never talked to him personally (very lucky who was able to do it!), but one thing is for sure: we know, more than these so-called "experts"(psychologists and Co) that there is no need to be a psychologist to clearly see that MJ is not a freak or a psychotic, just because because he loves children, and because he didn't have a normal childhood.

Just look at him when he is around children: does he look a psychotic obsessed?
They must be really desperate, if loving children purely and innocently is a synonim of being psychotic for them!

And hearing the name like Diane Dimond explains everything in that documentary. Everybody remembers all the lies she spread during the pre-trial, the trial, and the post-trial period, in order to draw attention to people, and the cowardness she showed when she couldn't explain, when she was caught with evidence in telling lies.

The fact is that this world is full of psychotic people (and you can see if somebody is psychotic or not) who should be taken care by real psychologists, but the problem is that they are not. The only thing they care about is to bother who they want, in this case, MJ, even thought they know they are lying. Because talking about MJ, whether they are journalists or "experts", means being in the "spotlight" and making an audience. And that's not fair at all, that is purely sure.

I'm sorry if my message may be long, but I just wanted to express my thought:)

PS: I just want to say this thing too: sometimes, the fact that a person is not normal is not necessarily a negative thing. On the contrary, it can be very positive. I don't know if you understand what I want to say, I 'm just explaining that a person who is different and not "normal", can be a good person :)

mysteriousone

I personally don't know how anybody can sit and watch a group of so-called psychologists talk about Michael anyway! I'd switch the channel as soon as I heard Michael's name mentioned! Honestly, they have NO idea what they're talking about! Claiming they know what's going on in Michael's mind alone, is absurd! :rolleyes:

Mysti!

T0dd0la

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me"

This documentary made me pissed off to... The problem is, people is buying that crap.. They belive it. That`s what annoy me the most. Stupied people that belives everything the media prints. There is a lot of them to.

I wish everyone could see Michael as he is, not as the media wants him to be, as he said in his own words "iIm sorry, that`s not Michael Jackson, that`s somebody else"

I wish.....

mjlover123

Maiky;179487 said:
yes, these are documentaries where people, in these case the so-called psychologists want to be on TV to show they know everything about MJ, but in truth they now Nothing.
Since they want to judge a person without knowing this same person at all, because they never met and talk to him, they think to be professional, but they are only idiot.

We don't know MJ in person(me neither), that is to say, we never talked to him personally (very lucky who was able to do it!), but one thing is for sure: we know, more than these so-called "experts"(psychologists and Co) that there is no need to be a psychologist to clearly see that MJ is not a freak or a psychotic, just because because he loves children, and because he didn't have a normal childhood.

They must be really desperate, if loving children purely and innocently is a synonim of being psychotic for them!

And hearing the name like Diane Dimond explains everything in that documentary. Everybody remembers all the lies she spread during the pre-trial, the trial, and the post-trial period, in order to draw attention to people, and the cowardness she showed when she couldn't explain, when she was caught with evidence in telling lies.

The fact is that this world is full of psychotic people (and you can see if somebody is psychotic or not) who should be taken care by real psychologists, but the problem is that they are not. The only thing they care about is to bother who they want, in this case, MJ, even thought they know they are lying. Because talking about MJ, whether they are journalists or "experts", means being in the "spotlight" and making an audience. And that's not fair at all, that is purely sure.

I'm sorry if my message may be long, but I just wanted to express my thought:)

PS: I just want to say this thing too: sometimes, the fact that a person is not normal is not necessarily a negative thing. On the contrary, it can be very positive. I don't know if you understand what I want to say, I 'm just explaining that a person who is different and not "normal", can be a good person :)

I Agree Michael is not like other guys thats why people say that he is not normal. But guess what thats okay because Michael is a very unique individual who lives his life differently and thats okay because that shows that he isnt afraid to be himself. And your right that not being normal doesnt necessarily have to be a bad thing, because that shows that Michael has a sincere concern for others and will go to great lenghts to try and help people who are in need. I also believe that Michael can be caring and generous to a fault because unfortunately there are some NASTY AND CONNIVING, people out there who mistakes his kindness for weakness anD THATS sad. And those scambags of that documentary have the audacity to say that Michael thinks he is some type of God Just because he tries to help others in need and thats not healthy , WTF NO THAT IS CALLED BEING A CARING INDIVIDUAL AND SHOWING CARING AND COMPASSION FOR OTHERS WHO ARE IN DISTRESS THEY REALLY HAVE IT TWISTED. It has absolutely nothing to do with him thinking thats hes GOD. Michael i believe doesnt think that hes GOD who can heal all suffering. No he just does things from his heart because he wants to do them And has compassion for others especially children. I MEan What do the hell they expect Michael to do just ignore the fact that there are children out there who are suffering and dying? I guess so because obviously they wouldnt GIVE two S**** ABOUT CHILDREN OR THEIR PAIN, BUT THEY MESS WITH THE ONE PERSON WHO DOES MICHAEL.

Tessa

I find that Michael is just a guy who is in more in touch with his "feminine" side more than others...meaning, he is sensitive when it comes to children in a motherly fashion and thinks they are adorable and enjoy their company..thats about it. People just looove to dig up "fake" stones and call them dinosaurs!:lol

mjlover123

Tessa;179556 said:
I find that Michael is just a guy who is in more in touch with his "feminine" side more than others...meaning, he is sensitive when it comes to children in a motherly fashion and thinks they are adorable and enjoy their company..thats about it. People just looove to dig up "fake" stones and call them dinosaurs!:lol

I agree i do find Michael to be the parenting type of guy and also the fun playfulness type as well. Thats why i find MICHAEL TO BE A VERY GREAT FATHER. :)

FriendinMoscow;179456 said:
Ugh, those shows drive me insane. Sure, Michael has some psychological so-called imperfections (as we all do). And he's an undisputably brilliant artists for God's sake; he's not supposed to be normal. But to say he pushes people around with his fame and money? And that the LAPD was in control with that pathetic excuse for a case? First of all, it was the SBPD, and their "case" was a laughing-stock to anyone who followed it! L.A. social services investigated Michael and cleared him, and Sneddon made some stupid commenthe later apologized for implying that L.A. was too liberal to know anything.

Those shows with so-called psychologists saying stuff about Michael are just ridiculous; their analyses say more about their own neuroses than about Michael.

EXACTLY. Both of you. :8-26-03respect:

I think these peoples' distaste for Michael stems from the simple fact that they DON'T know or understand him..and apparently do not want to. These are the sort of people who view anyone or anything that is different as "bad"...if it does not fit into a neat little box, it is somehow "abnormal". Michael IS a "different" sort of person...he could very easily be considered as unconventional, "outside of the box". It's funny, because it seems like the things we admire most about him (well, that I do at least...lol) are what get him the most hate from these closeminded, arguably more "conservative" centered folks. They simply DO NOT understand, so they fill in the blanks of what they don't know with the kind of speculative crap you saw on this TV show...and throughout the trial, for that matter. Ask most anyone who still believes him to be guilty why and they will almost NEVER cite any facts or tangible examples from the "case"..they will almost ALWAYS go on and on about how "weird" he is. It goes back to that whole "misunderstood" thing, the view that "different" is bad. And that is unfortunate. But the fact is..the FACTS exonerated Michael. He's been vindicated and there is not a damn thing the fools the topic starter is referring to can do about it. So while I can totally understand and relate to the anger, I personally feel there is no need to stress about it...as these people are still, as Liz Taylor so eloquently (haha :lol ) put it..eating their crow. :D

To hell with them, I say..

Maiky

mjlover123;179534 said:
I Agree Michael is not like other guys thats why people say that he is not normal. But guess what thats okay because Michael is a very unique individual who lives his life differently and thats okay because that shows that he isnt afraid to be himself. And your right that not being normal doesnt necessarily have to be a bad thing, because that shows that Michael has a sincere concern for others and will go to great lenghts to try and help people who are in need. I also believe that Michael can be caring and generous to a fault because unfortunately there are some NASTY AND CONNIVING, people out there who mistakes his kindness for weakness anD THATS sad. And those scambags of that documentary have the audacity to say that Michael thinks he is some type of God Just because he tries to help others in need and thats not healthy , WTF NO THAT IS CALLED BEING A CARING INDIVIDUAL AND SHOWING CARING AND COMPASSION FOR OTHERS WHO ARE IN DISTRESS THEY REALLY HAVE IT TWISTED. It has absolutely nothing to do with him thinking thats hes GOD. Michael i believe doesnt think that hes GOD who can heal all suffering. No he just does things from his heart because he wants to do them And has compassion for others especially children. I MEan What do the hell they expect Michael to do just ignore the fact that there are children out there who are suffering and dying? I guess so because obviously they wouldnt GIVE two S**** ABOUT CHILDREN OR THEIR PAIN, BUT THEY MESS WITH THE ONE PERSON WHO DOES MICHAEL.

Because most people in this world are so selfish and bad that they don't care about suffering children, even though they are dying...
That's why they can't understand the pure and real love that Michael has for them...
and that's really sad.....

mysteriousone

Maiky said:

I'm sorry if my message may be long, but I just wanted to express my thought

mjlover123;179534 said:

*applauds* I couldn't have said it better myself, Maiky and mjlover123! :thumbsup

Mysti!

HeavenSent

If Michael is this man who is so called obsessively fixated on young boys, then why is he still a free man? Why wasn't the system who had this iron clad case against him able to put him behind bars? I mean, they "had him"! Why are his own children still with him? How is he still able to travel the world and earn millions? Why are people still worried about him taking so much as a sneeze? Shouldn't they be more concerned about the welfare of all the children he's supposedly ruined? Why are the local talk shows still able to poke fun at him? I thought he was such a monster who commited heinous acts on innocent children? Why is such subject matter even funny?

See where I'm going with this? The media and some of the general public are some of the most hypocritial AND disturbed group of people ever and they don't stop to the think of the own damage they do when they criminalize every little thing the man does. Rather than stopping to apply a little logic, they'd rather gossip and make shallow arguements.

mjlover123

HeavenSent;179831 said:
If Michael is this man who is so called obsessively fixated on young boys, then why is he still a free man? Why wasn't the system who had this iron clad case against him able to put him behind bars? I mean, they "had him"! Why are his own children still with him? How is he still able to travel the world and earn millions? Why are people still worried about him taking so much as a sneeze? Shouldn't they be more concerned about the welfare of all the children he's supposedly ruined? Why are the local talk shows still able to poke fun at him? I thought he was such a monster who commited heinous acts on innocent children? Why is such subject matter even funny?

See where I'm going with this? The media and some of the general public are some of the most hypocritial AND disturbed group of people ever and they don't stop to the think of the own damage they do when they criminalize every little thing the man does. Rather than stopping to apply a little logic, they'd rather gossip and make shallow arguements.

They cant make any logic judgements because they are a bunch of irrational stupid pricks, who dont have a life. And after the trial one of the jurors said that he believed that Michael was guilty, Now tell me something if he in fact believed without reasonable doubt that Michael was guilty then why in the hell would he let a guilty BLACK man get off scott free? Now what the hell was he thinking?:rolleyes:
THAT REALLY GOES
to show that people have their facts all screwed up. And that Michael has been proven once in for all INNOCENT IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE.:D "But MIchael doesnt look like a Black MAN According to the BITCH Diane Diamond", WTF ?SHE IS SOO FREAKING IGNORANT AND NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO GET SOME MORE EDUCATION AND REALIZE JUST BECAUSE MICHAEL HAS VITILIGO DOESNT MEAN THAT HIS AFRICAN AMERICAN RACE AND ETHICITY CHANGES TO CAUCASIAN. MAN WHAT A DUMB BROAD. Am sorry but i was pissed at that statement even through i dont know Michael it still makes me angry to hear people badmouth him.