Am wondering How does Michael feel about Janet\'s songs

mjlover123

Okay i been wondering how does Michael feel about his little sister's Janet sexy songs. especially the sexually explicit ones. Do u think hes embarrased by them ? Do u think that he listens to them or not? :D

smoody

I have often wondered the same thing. I think it would embarrass him just because it's his little sister. If it were like Mariah (just bragging a name out the air) I don't think he would mind. His sister would be different.

T0dd0la

mjlover123;178460 said:
Okay i been wondering how does Michael feel about his little sister's Janet sexy songs. especially the sexually explicit ones. Do u think hes embarrased by them ? Do u think that he listens to them or not? :D

He listen to her songs quite often... He loves dancing to them, he said it in a documentary. He is not embarrased, he loves his sister and her music, im pretty sure:)

mjlover123

T0dd0la;178478 said:
He listen to her songs quite often... He loves dancing to them, he said it in a documentary. He is not embarrased, he loves his sister and her music, im pretty sure:)

The uptempo dance songs yes am sure Michael listens to ,but am pretty sure that he is a little embarass of Janet's sexualLY EXPLICIT songs. In fact I bet he even skips them because he couldnt bare to hear his sister moaning on the songs . I mean it is his baby sister.

T0dd0la

mjlover123;178482 said:
The uptempo dance songs yes am sure Michael listens to ,but am pretty sure that he is a little embarass of Janet's sexualLY EXPLICIT songs. In fact I bet he even skips them because he couldnt bare to hear his sister moaning on the songs . I mean it is his baby sister.

I know what you mean but I disagree.. I think he think of it like a piece of art, and listen to it like a profesional... Michaels making some notable noises himself to you know, but I dont think Janet react on it either..

Shannon

T0dd0la;178486 said:
I know what you mean but I disagree.. I think he think of it like a piece of art, and listen to it like a profesional... Michaels making some notable noises himself to you know, but I dont think Janet react on it either..

Exactly. :lol

I don't think he mind her sexual songs at all, actually. It's professional.

Saphster

T0dd0la;178486 said:

Well, I'm sure he skips over "would you mind". I'm sure Michael don't want to know how badly his sister wants to "Suck you, taste you, ride you, feel you deep inside me..." and how she wants to make somebody cum. Think about it. :icrackingup

mjlover123

yeah but i dont think that it compares to Janet's racy songs. Michael love songs are just tame and romantic compare to Janet's sexy ballands:p

Tessa

Id say Michael's favorite Janet song or album is Control...but If I were him I wouldnt fancy listening to the new album much..but I myself do like "So Excited" and "Call on Me" and "Enjoy" on the new album...

I think if Michael listens to any material out there rightnow like Ciara and other people, he might loose focus...he needs to be in his little room with only him and his imagination and innovate like he always does...that way..it will be a hit..cuz its different!

mysteriousone

mjlover123;178460 said:
Noooooooo...he wouldn't be embarrassed by her sexy songs! I mean he aint any angel either! He has a wide variety of songs too you know! Variety is the spice of life!! :wink

He's a professional, as is Janet, and I'm even willing to bet he's given her a few tips here and there too!!! :D

Mysti!

mjlover123;178482 said:
In fact I bet he even skips them because he couldnt bare to hear his sister moaning on the songs . I mean it is his baby sister.

$10 says he bought the edited version of "Damita Jo"...:lol :p

But seriously, yeah, I probably agree with the other people here who have pointed out that he probably just sees it as art more than anything else. He probably doesn't look down on her any for it, although I'm not so sure if those songs, in particular, would be his favorites, LOL. Notice how he seems much more into her "Rhythm Nation" period (i.e, "Private Home Movies") than the other, spicier albums. :p haha And I mean, who the hell can blame him? It's his SISTER, for crying out loud! Unless he can separate the two (the artist and the person), which he probably can to an extent..but still!! :lol

We all know he's proud of her and how far she has come in her career, though. And that's all that counts. :cool:

danaluvsmj

I bet he probably doesn't listen to those sexy songs, because who wants to listen to their baby sister singing about such sexually explicit things?:lol

Saphster

danaluvsmj;178612 said:
I bet he probably doesn't listen to those sexy songs, because who wants to listen to their baby sister singing about such sexually explicit things?:lol

I think he probably did listen to them, but was embarassed as hell.:lol Covering his mouth saying "Oh my God...Janet!":eek:

mysteriousone

Saphster;178626 said:
I think he probably did listen to them, but was embarassed as hell.:lol Covering his mouth saying "Oh my God...Janet!":eek:

LOL C'mon!! They're both in their forties, not their teens! Now if you were talking about Katherine's thoughts about the whole thing, I'd probably agree with you!

Mysti!