any justin timberlake fans?

brnthsdiscout

i lovvve his album!! i think he's really talented...once i move to the mainland i wanna check out his show. i hear he's gonna be in vegas later this year...anyone else like him??:mf_w00t2:

ctlover

I'm a JT fan, and I love Lance, too. JT has done songs with Madonna and Fifty Cent recently. I'm sure they'll be interesting! (Glad Lance got the job on Broadway, also. I'd love to see him!)

Good to know I'm not the only MJ fan who happens to be a fan of Timberlake, too...it really can seen like an oxymoron at times..:unsure: haha :lol I just really like his music, both his solo albums thus far (esp. the most recent one), not to mention the fact that he's funny (SNL's 'D*** in a Box', anyone:p :lol ) and pretty cute. :wub: :p Of course, it's not anything like my being a fan of Michael (which I'm sure, a lot of you can relate is different from most any other fandom..lol) but I do enjoy his work. There's room for more than one in the business..although there's only one King of Pop! :D

I would love to see Justin on his tour before it ends..; I WAS going to see him in LA earlier this year, but I cancelled (when the Japan thing with Michael came up)..ahh, choices:p :lol But hopefully some other time! :)

brnthsdiscout

InspirationMoonwalks;195709 said:
Good to know I'm not the only MJ fan who happens to be a fan of Timberlake, too...it really can seen like an oxymoron at times..:unsure: haha :lol I just really like his music, both his solo albums thus far (esp. the most recent one), not to mention the fact that he's funny (SNL's 'D*** in a Box', anyone:p :lol ) and pretty cute. :wub: :p Of course, it's not anything like my being a fan of Michael (which I'm sure, a lot of you can relate is different from most any other fandom..lol) but I do enjoy his work. There's room for more than one in the business..although there's only one King of Pop! :D

I would love to see Justin on his tour before it ends..; I WAS going to see him in LA earlier this year, but I cancelled (when the Japan thing with Michael came up)..ahh, choices:p :lol But hopefully some other time! :)

great!! i think justin is hottt!! :mf_w00t2: i keep cranking up his music when i'm driving...mj is still my man, buttt...justin isn't far behind!:)

Saphster

I'm a JT fan.

I love his new album. It's better than his last one. I wasn't really too fond of him when he came out with his first album.:lol I called him a MJ copier. Especially when he was wearing those gloves. C'mon dude EVERYONE knows you love Michael.

But, his new album is more his type of style. He always tried to bring a bit of R&B side to Nsync but it was always held back in a way. ( it's odd I know :idontknow ) I'm glad he can finally do what he wants and finally found a style that suits him well.

Plus, he can sing and dance. He's a good performer, and brings lots of energy to the stage.

So, yeah JT fan here.:p

brnthsdiscout

oh yeah, we all know that jt and usher both idolize mike...which i think is cool. i see it more like a compliment than a diss like some fans on youtube think. but anyone ever see nsync or jt in concert?? i'll try to go see his show.