Any Truth To This? MJ\'s Briefs... And Not The Legal Kind!

Just_Peachy

Michael Jacksons fans have a great opportunity to snap up a pair of white briefs that once belonged to the former king of pop, as they are being auctioned on eBay.

New York, September 10 : Michael Jackson's fans have a great opportunity to snap up a pair of white briefs that once belonged to the former "king of pop", as they are being auctioned on eBay.

The size-28 Calvin Klein briefs are said to have a sensational past.

The unwashed underpants were part of the evidence confiscated in 2003 by then-Santa Barbara DA Tom Sneddon, who wanted a DNA sample for his unsuccessful child-molestation case against the washed-up King of Pop.

They are part of a stash of ***** artifacts offered by New Jersey businessman Henry Vacarro, who obtained them in a bankruptcy case.

The authenticity of them being the original briefs is ensured by the fact that they come with an evidence bag and wrapped with police tape.

The undies are being auctioned with a reserve price of one million dollars, reports the New York Post.

Also being sold are the Gloved One's handwritten note explaining why he wants an annulment from Lisa Marie Presley, and a used half-ounce tube of skin-bleaching cream.

SOURCE: http://www.andhranews.net/Entertainment/2008/September/10-*****-sensational-63248.asp

Also, a size 28 huh? Dang, that man is skinny!! My hubby is size 30, and I think he's skinny! Good grief! "MJ, put on some weight, will ya?!" :lol

What do you guys think? Is there any truth to any of this? I searched EBAY, and couldn't find anything about it.

I heard about this while watching CNN this morning. I'm sorry, I love Michael, but...:8-26-03yuk::lol The person who actually shells out a million for this will make me question their sanity....LMAO.

But on a more serious note..poor Michael. :( It must be so humiliating to have stuff like this leak out there all the time. And how in the HELL did something that was supposed to be a court exhibit end up in a damn auction?! Shows you just how seriously the prosecution took the legal system right there..:angry:

And a note about him wanting an anullment from Lisa? :blink: Do they mean the divorce? Obviously, he must not have ever actually given the note to her. Hmm...He probably just wrote it after they had a fight or something, lol. I feel guilty that this, like the underoos, is even out there, though. So personal!

^^

O/T but I've just gotta say.. I LOVEEEEEE your new avatar!! :wub: I have that mag at home, btw (I'm going to have SUCH an Obama collection once this thing is all said and done.. :lol ). They are soo adorable together! :p

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;206831 said:
^^

O/T but I've just gotta say.. I LOVEEEEEE your new avatar!! :wub: I have that mag at home, btw (I'm going to have SUCH an Obama collection once this thing is all said and done.. :lol ). They are soo adorable together! :p

Thanks. :D I just made it as I got heavily inspired after watching the news tonight about the ohh-so-amazing Sarah McBigMouth Palin and her new stardom. :rolleyes: But that's a different discussion we shall not take in this thread. :p lol.

Just_Peachy

I personally would not bid for MJ's underwear. It's just... gross. Who wants a pair of dirty underwear? Maybe they're clean... but still. Its his private stuff. He should be able to keep them.

I say, they're his undies, let him take them home. Why should they be auctioned? They belong to him!

Whomever bids on MJ's undies, is crazazy. And they need a straight jacket.:)

Shannon

Just_Peachy;206833 said:
I personally would not bid for MJ's underwear. It's just... gross. Who wants a pair of dirty underwear? Maybe they're clean... but still. Its his private stuff. He should be able to keep them.

I say, they're his undies, let him take them home. Why should they be auctioned? They belong to him!

Whomever bids on MJ's undies, is crazazy. And they need a straight jacket.:)

Didn't it clearly say they were unwashed? Hmm, maybe I misread it. :lol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is that there is no way to know whether or not those old a$s draws are even Michael Jackson's. That the problem with this "news". There's probably a 99% chance those don't belong to him. Those are the draws Diane Dimond fingered back in the day.

rockgrl82

The Calvin Kleins are indeed unwashed. The reason that they had them for evidence was to collect dna. So they are dirty. Eeww. And they are going to be placing them up for auction soon at a minimum bid of $1,000,000 dollars.

Black Loafers

ok, that's definately something I can not afford. Even if I could afford It I wouldn't buy it..well it's sexy casue it's michaels underwear and I would love to get my hands on those..IF THEY WERE WORN BY MICHAEL in his bedroom if we were about to have sex... but it is as a matter of fact his private property and I think people should be ashamed of putting them up for sale. And I don't even wanna hear about that excuse me but fucked up trial in 93..or the trial in 2003 or whatever...

Shannon

rockgrl82;206861 said:
The Calvin Kleins are indeed unwashed. The reason that they had them for evidence was to collect dna. So they are dirty. Eeww. And they are going to be placing them up for auction soon at a minimum bid of $1,000,000 dollars.

:eek:

ONE MILLION DOLLARS? Ohh my goodness.

I wonder what the three hair straws that he lost during the trial was bought for when they auctioned them on eBay in 2005.