Any word on Hurricane Relief song????

Tamiele

Have I just missed the news or are we still waiting for this song to come out?? I thought it was supposed to be out at the end of February. Maybe that "news" was false as all of the other news items about Mike seem to be. There is probably a good reason for it not to have been released as yet. Maybe Michael is concerned about more "false" new stories coming out on the eve of this release - inhibiting the potential funds that can be raised from it. Who knows. I just want it to be taken seriously and so I hope it comes out soon so the media don't say "Hurricane Katrina is last years news".

Have a good day people.

Tamie

senecajackson

Honestly..I keep forgetting all about it until it's mentioned..... it may still come out... it would be nice to know when it's coming out....

danaluvsmj

I've been thinking about this myself. Now that Michael is working on a new album, I'm sure it will be released sometime.:D

ajkinkycuffs

yeah, and im still waiting for My World book to come out too...which i purchased through Amazon...in MARCH lol..*shakes head* oh well.

Maybe it hasn't come out yet because the record label is still getting on its feet? :idontknow Who knows? :lol Things with Michael seem to be very touch and go right now, as is to be expected in such an in between time, esp. after a traumatic event like the trial. I guess things will explain themselves more in the next year or so.. ;) :popcorn

ajkinkycuffs

Well, they always say good things shouldn't be rushed. I hope by the time it comes out, it's not like..how can i say it...*thinks* ..looked over? Just because Katrina happend a while ago u know? And u know how people kinda just move on (which happens, it's life its understanable) but some are compassionate for only a little while, and completely disregard it later (except those who really do care and those who've gone through it). But either way, I'll support it. I mean much of what people hear is on the media, and we all know they tell one side of the story..and dont get the full side unless you actually talk to someone who went through it, or go down there and see it for your self. So like right now I don't really hear much about it on the news...so if that's the only way to find out anything about it, then people tend to forget until it's thrown in their face by whatever means..song...pictures...or hell even being homeless their selves.

There's also the possibility that it could be saved to appear on the actual album, as well. But your guess is as good as mine :lol I really think this all has something to do with the status of the label, but....we shall see....LOL.