Are you going to do anything special on MJ\'s birthday?

Black Loafers

Are you all gonna do something in particular on Appleheads birthday?
I am so happy cause I found white tape yesterday at my mums office so I am gonna walk around in Shanghai on the streets with white tape on my fingers and my MJ t shirt..it's gonna be bretty warm but it's totally worth it!
:michaeljacksonicon:

MJlover01

haha Im going to wear white tape 2 on my fingers and my Michael sunglasses, and that night im going to other MJ fans here in The netherlands to celebrate his birthday till the next morning i think :D

Ben

I will watch a lot of Michael Jackson dvd's and videos that I have spanning his whole career.

mysteriousone

I'll be popping into MJEOL throughout the day/night to celebrate Michael's birthday with whomever is about!! :D Last year I went out for lunch with a girlfriend to celebrate his birthday and it may or maynot happen again this year....who knows! :idontknow

You others sound like you're going to be celebrating it in style (especially with the white tape)..:thumbsup:

Mysti!

eafeaf99

All I can say I'm doing is wearing his shirt around campus. If it were up to me I would drive two hours to see my best friend( also a very big mj fan) and we would celebrate.

Just_Peachy

I will probably coax my husband into taking me out to a fancy dinner. If he asks the occasion, of course I'll be honest about just celebrating MJ's birthday... But I'd also feel a little retarded! I don't own any t-shirts of Mikes, so I can't really dress up...

BUT! I plan on making that day the most special MJ day anyone has ever seen! I will of course make that my official MJ day, and make my room mates watch "The Wiz" with me (it's the only movie they can stand)... if I'm lucky, I'll find Captain EO and make them watch that too... I'm planning on watching all of my vids and dvd's as well. I'll moonwalk wherever I go throughout the house. :D

R e a f u

Going to try and draw some anime fanart of Mike or see if I can't turn out a chapter or two of my fic. Wow, 50 years of entertaining the world :D!

Sunshine

My mother, littlebrother and I are going to the danish premiere of Wall-E (danish voicing). Think I might do the white tape thing if I can find it... and where Jackson t-shirt. Otherwise I'll probably stop by in here on the fan-websites, and listen to Michael's music and watch his interviews/youtube etc. I'll prob. my watching VH1 all day or something... they'll prob. make it his day...
And i'll be wearing my black pants with white stripe down on the side (my BJ-ish pants) and white socks.

I'll wear one of my Michael shirts, watch some of his DVDs and/or listen to an album or two..and hopefully find time to write more on my fan fic as well...;)

50? Nah...he ain't a day over 35! It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you! :lol:p

HeavenSent

mysteriousone;206227 said:
Last year I went out for lunch with a girlfriend to celebrate his birthday and it may or maynot happen again this year....who knows! :idontknow

Mysti!

If my memory serves me correctly, I think me and you disclosed that we both drank! lol...

Me, some wine on my patio, you something or another!

at any rate, I'll probably be doing the same this year. One sip for every year. :p

R e a f u

HeavenSent;206264 said:
If my memory serves me correctly, I think me and you disclosed that we both drank! lol...

Me, some wine on my patio, you something or another!

at any rate, I'll probably be doing the same this year. One sip for every year. :p

Mind if I join in on the toast ;)?

Shannon

I've got no plans for the day, but I think I will watch a MJ DVD or two - unless one of the Norwegian TV channels have a celebration like they did with Madonna. :)