Arnie Klein Goes After Jackson Estate

MJfan01'

Dr. Arnold Klein -- one of Michael Jackson's closest friends and longtime doctor -- has filed a creditors claim against Michael Jackson's estate

Astonishingly, in the document obtained by TMZ, Klein claims to have performed 179 procedures on the singer in the three months prior to his death.

Klein claims the Jackson estate owes him $48,522.89 for services performed between March 23 2009 through June 22 2009 -- just three days before Jackson's death.

The procedures are listed in the documents as:
- botox under eye
- botox eyes
- I.M. injection
- fine line needl
- restylane
- latanoprost
- acne surgery
- botox forehead
- latisse
- intralesnl
- sunscreen
- nutritic lips

STORY DEVELOPING...
UPDATE
Dr. Klein's attorney Bradley Boyer just issued the following statement:
"Any and all treatment Arnold Klein provided to Michael Jackson was reasonable, appropriate, and medically necessary. The document filed today is a normal part of the probate process."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/arnie-klein-goes-after-jackson-estate/

Klein is a scumbag. :chairbeat

OneMoreChance

MJfan01';224164 said:
Dr. Arnold Klein -- one of Michael Jackson's closest friends and longtime doctor -- has filed a creditors claim against Michael Jackson's estate

Astonishingly, in the document obtained by TMZ, Klein claims to have performed 179 procedures on the singer in the three months prior to his death.

Klein claims the Jackson estate owes him $48,522.89 for services performed between March 23 2009 through June 22 2009 -- just three days before Jackson's death.

The procedures are listed in the documents as:
- botox under eye
- botox eyes
- I.M. injection
- fine line needl
- restylane
- latanoprost
- acne surgery
- botox forehead
- latisse
- intralesnl
- sunscreen
- nutritic lips

STORY DEVELOPING...
UPDATE
Dr. Klein's attorney Bradley Boyer just issued the following statement:
"Any and all treatment Arnold Klein provided to Michael Jackson was reasonable, appropriate, and medically necessary. The document filed today is a normal part of the probate process."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/arnie-klein-goes-after-jackson-estate/

Klein is a scumbag. :chairbeat

I'm not even sure what half of this stuff is! Klein is a dirty stinking rat!

LittleSusie50

What the hell is nutritic lips?
This sounds like :bs
I'm gonna make my own list:
toe jam scraping
lip chappy removal
hangnail snip
pumice stone on heels
elbow exfoliation
eyecrust removal
extensive flossing (remove strawberry seeds)
scab picking
knuckle cracking
mani/pedi

Did I miss anything?:eek:hnoyoudidnt

Saphster

Money, money, money....:rolleyes:

Well, if he did provide these services to Michael there's not much we can say or do about it....

OneMoreChance

LittleSusie50;224214 said:
toe jam scraping
lip chappy removal
hangnail snip
pumice stone on heels
elbow exfoliation
eyecrust removal
scab picking
knuckle cracking
mani/pedi

:lol Oh my god! That's hysterical!

CJluvsMJ

toe jam scraping
lip chappy removal
hangnail snip
pumice stone on heels
elbow exfoliation
eyecrust removal
scab picking
knuckle cracking
mani/pedi

:rollin

MJfan01'

If he is owed money then he deserves what ever he is owed. I think something is up because he goes after the money when This is It premieres....

Cristine87

toe jam scraping
lip chappy removal
hangnail snip
pumice stone on heels
elbow exfoliation
eyecrust removal
scab picking
knuckle cracking
mani/pedi

:lol:lol:lolOMG, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

As for Klein, why did he wait until now to file this lawsuit? It's like he was chillin in the cut and right when this movie comes out, which everyone and there mother knows is gonna make an insane amount of money, he busts out with a $48,000 lawsuit! Why is a lawsuit even necessary? Why couldn't he just quietly work it out with MJ's estate? This guy is shady!

HeavenSent

LittleSusie, that was fooking hiliarious! My computer screen took forever to load so your "list" was the first thing I saw. I immediately thought, Michael went in for that? :oops:

I'll never stop saying this, Klien is the king of distraction. He's hiding, he's running. But he can't fool us biznitches. Murray is just the fall guy in all of this. As much as we wanna hate Murray, we need to hate this man just as much.

Saphster

HeavenSent;224233 said:
I'll never stop saying this, Klien is the king of distraction. He's hiding, he's running. But he can't fool us biznitches. Murray is just the fall guy in all of this. As much as we wanna hate Murray, we need to hate this man just as much.

Hate? C'mon Carla...you know better. That's not what Michael would've wanted. For us to hate people. That's the total opposite of what he was trying to get across the globe half of his lifetime. I understand we're all going through different emotions but I'm tired of hating...I want justice. I don't want to see anybody else die anymore. I think that's up to God.

I don't care what I've said in the past about hating Murray or anyone else. I've realized that hating is not going to get us anywhere. If I end up hating people then all of Michael's hard work will go to waste. I'm not going to let that happen...

okay enough speech.

SexyChica

Klein is full of it. I don't believe any of that bs. The gravy train is gone and he needs money. It looks like even the reliable media are even backing away from his insanity. Therefore, he's not getting paid to lie about his so-called dear friend. He needs money because he knows he's going to lose his license (self-prescribing medication is ILLEGAL) and he needs to pay his lawyers when he gets charged. He's so used to MJ's financial generosity he probably thinks he's owed money 'just-because'.

toe jam scraping
lip chappy removal
hangnail snip
pumice stone on heels
elbow exfoliation
eyecrust removal
scab picking
knuckle cracking
mani/pedi

HILARIOUS!!!

HeavenSent

Saphster;224235 said:
Hate? C'mon Carla...you know better. That's not what Michael would've wanted. For us to hate people. That's the total opposite of what he was trying to get across the globe half of his lifetime. I understand we're all going through different emotions but I'm tired of hating...

I don't care what I've said in the past about hating Murray or anyone else. I've realized that hating is not going to get us anywhere. If I end up hating people then all of Michael's hard work will go to waste. I'm not going to let that happen...

okay enough speech.

:rolleyes:

When I have ever preached hate? I know better? Course I do. You know ME better than that...but in my late night rant---(which I don't often do)--instead of hate, I should have said "Keep your eye on his fat ass". That's all I'm saying. Like I said, Murray's the fall guy in all of this but we really need to keep our eyes on Klien. There. Work better for you?

I HATE him for what he's doing--waiting until the release of TII. Way to go, man. But in a way, I love this. Because he just told on himself and it's going to be tough to claim naivety. Compare anything you heard him say on LKL to the grounds of this suit and see for yourself.

I want justice. I don't want to see anybody else die anymore. I think that's up to God.
When did I ever say anything about that? Heck to the no, I don't....go there. Go back and read anything that I've said in the past, I have never been one to wish death on anyone, not even on Murray. YOU know better.

Ok. Wait. You know what? No one's emotions are quite "right" at the moment, especially on Michael's return to the screen, so maybe we all need to lay off on speeches and who should know better than whom.

Klein is full of it. I don't believe any of that bs. The gravy train is gone and he needs money. It looks like even the reliable media are even backing away from his insanity. Therefore, he's not getting paid to lie about his so-called dear friend. He needs money because he knows he's going to lose his license (self-prescribing medication is ILLEGAL) and he needs to pay his lawyers when he gets charged. He's so used to MJ's financial generosity he probably thinks he's owed money 'just-because'.
Completely agree! Also....he may not NEED money perse, but I think he's trying to throw all kinds of sh*t on the wall, hoping something sticks. Remind you of the characters during the trial? He's actually incredibly suspect right now. because he knows he's being looked at very closely right now--and for good reason. No one really responded to whisper's post about how he'd hired a civil attorney before Michael's death, but I will say this much: we need to really keep an eye on him. I can't say that enough!

Saphster

HeavenSent;224241 said:
:eek:

:(

Don't roll your eyes at me woman! :screaming

HeavenSent;224241 said:
When I have ever preached hate? I know better? Course I do. You know ME better than that...but in my late night rant---(which I don't often do)--instead of hate, I should have said "Keep your eye on his fat ass". That's all I'm saying. Like I said, Murray's the fall guy in all of this but we really need to keep our eyes on Klien. There. Work better for you?
I didn't say you preached hate! I understand what you're saying and all...but hate is a strong word.

HeavenSent;224241 said:
I HATE him for what he's doing--waiting until the release of TII. Way to go, man. But in a way, I love this. Because he just told on himself and it's going to be tough to claim naivety. Compare anything you heard him say on LKL to the grounds of this suit and see for yourself.

When did I ever say anything about that? Heck to the no, I don't....go there. Go back and read anything that I've said in the past, I have never been one to wish death on anyone, not even on Murray. YOU know better.
Again, I'm not directing this to anyone in particular. But, I've seen comments like, 'I hate murray and i hope his ass dies along with those other fuckers!' And I don't think Michael would like to see us thinking like that...I don't like the dude at all. I'm not sticking up for him. And i know it's not just Murray we should be watching either. I know it's more than 2 people that's for sure.

HeavenSent;224241 said:
Ok. Wait. You know what? No one's emotions are quite "right" at the moment, especially on Michael's return to the screen, so maybe we all need to lay off on speeches and who should know better than whom.
Yes. True. Okay...fine. :uh_uh:

No, but seriously I am sorry if I came across as bitchy or preachy. I just don't want the fans to be full of hate toward people. Because...well...we all know what Michael went through and he remained the same.

HeavenSent

Michael's bigger than a lot of us. I think people have to go thru their own process of working thru this. No matter what you say--even when you put Michael in the equation-- it can make it that much worse.

Thank you for explaining yourself. :)

Juniorlady

toe jam scraping
lip chappy removal
hangnail snip
pumice stone on heels
elbow exfoliation
eyecrust removal
scab picking
knuckle cracking
mani/pedi

:lol "toe jam scraping" and "eyecrust removal." Eww. That's a funny list.:lol

SexyChica

HeavenSent;224241 said:
Completely agree! Also....he may not NEED money perse, but I think he's trying to throw all kinds of sh*t on the wall, hoping something sticks. Remind you of the characters during the trial? He's actually incredibly suspect right now. because he knows he's being looked at very closely right now--and for good reason. No one really responded to whisper's post about how he'd hired a civil attorney before Michael's death, but I will say this much: we need to really keep an eye on him. I can't say that enough!

I understand. I've had my eyes on him and Tohme Tohme from the beginning. They make me twitch.