Autopsy photo was NOT needed

Saphster

Okay so I just saw the photo. Yes that one. I looked it up. I knew I would pop into it sooner or later so best to be done with it now than be surprised. It was not as horrible as I thought it would be...but it was still horrible. Was it really necessary to show this picture to the court room? What? To prove that he was thin and in bad shape, or to prove that he was in good shape? To show off bruises? Or to show there were not many bruises?

I just don't get it. No other celebrity has had their autopsy photo shown. Well, I have seen TuPac's photo. But that was only because many people thought he faked his death and gone to another country. That's the only reason his is still out there on the internet.

But, was it really nessecary to have Michael's photo let out? How much more do they want to embarass this man? He is dead already. Why bother him even more?? I'll describe it...they pretty much took it hours after he died. He is just lying there stripped down naked. That's right. Naked. Why show his dead naked body to the court and eventually leaked to the WORLD?? WHAT THE f-ck man?! They didn't do this to Anna Nicole Smith!!!

This photo should have been kept private. Only hospitals, court rooms, and authorities should be allowed to see. Some d**k probably released it to the public.

I am so ANGRY. SO ANGRY!

I was learning to let all this go. But this $hit right here did it for me. Now, I'm definitely ticked OFF!!! Trying to live by Michael's example but i can't anymore. Now my screws have gone loose!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dialdancer

No it was not needed. I believe it was done as a shock tactic for which as far as the Prosecution is concern did not work. Understand I am never blah-zay about disrespect to Michael, but if they intended to swing the jurors sympathies with it, they used it too early. There should have been no need to relie on emotion just the evidence. It backfired, the amount of ire and complaints lodged against the Prosecution team and Judge was large.

LittleSusie50

Nothing surprises me any more.
I now know that people are capable of ANYTHING.
There are no boundaries, especially when it comes to celebrities.
I can understand why people would be angry, but it didn't bother me.
Doesn't make it right to show it, but it didn't bother me
because I pretty much expected them to act like damn fools in this case.

Michael is gone.
Whatever they do now pales in comparison.
Yes, it was not necessary.
Disrespectful to say the least.
But they disrespected him on a daily basis when he was alive.
Why would they stop now? <_<