Back after wayyy too long.. who's still here from the good old days?

SexyMJLover

Hey guys, :biggrin
I haven't been on here for sooo long, but I wanted to check in and see if any of the old gang are still about? :idontknow
They will know who they are :hilarious so I hope to hear from you if you're still here!
Love n hugz,
Pam xxx

LittleSusie50

OMG! OMG! SexyMJLover is back!

Dunno if you remember me, but I definitely remember you!

I'm LittleSusie50 now, but I was also Annieruok and Annieruaight...

So happy you returned! :yaychibi

Juniorlady

SexyMJLover said:
I don't recognize your Username so you're gonna have to remind me who you are? :hilarious
I recognize your username. Mine is still Juniorlady; been here for a few years now.

SexyMJLover

LittleSusie50 said:
OMG! OMG! SexyMJLover is back!

Dunno if you remember me, but I definitely remember you!

I'm LittleSusie50 now, but I was also Annieruok and Annieruaight...

So happy you returned! :yaychibi

aww yeh i do remember u from your name Annieruok.. i dunno if u remembering me is a good or bad thing tho, was i that memorable? :hilarious

Juniorlady said:
I recognize your username. Mine is still Juniorlady; been here for a few years now.

i think the last time i came on here was 2009 for a quick visit, but back in the good old days of 2004/5 i practically lived here! :hilarious

i don't get as much time to come online as i used to, but i will do my best to keep checking how things r going on here! :biggrin

SexyMJLover

LittleSusie50 said:
Its all GOOD SexyMJLover! We are all one big family!
:yaychibi
aww you're right, we might go our separate ways and lose touch sometimes, but my MJ friends will always be my family too! :heart

now i just have to try and round up some of the others that i knew on here, like Amanda, Acy, Mathilde??? where is everyone ?! :lol:

Saphster

The old Saph is still here and running. Haven't been in the MJ world lately cause...it just still hurts too much.

But, I'm glad to see old members that I recognize pop in every now and then. :) How ya been girl???

JANIE

Tonight I'm here again; when Justice (of sorts) has been done for Michael. Coming here has been too painful since Michael's death, but I have been watching the trial and praying Michael gets justice.

And then, appearing on Sky News, aired in the UK just before 11pm this evening, was interviewed a lovely lady and I swear, it's my old MJEOL friend, HeavenSent... Carla girl, was that you?!?!