BAD NEWS - TV SHOW ABOUT MICHAEL AIRED IN THE UK TONIGHT

Ben

Black Loafers;198187 said:
OMG! How dare they!
He got set free on ALL darn charges in 2005 and now this! I can't believe it.
If I lived in London and knew better english I would walk into channe 4's office and yell them out!:8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting:

Innocent or guilty "Mud Sticks". That's what the all the news reports kept saying here in the UK when Michael was falsely accused of child abuse in 1993. The fact Michael is innocent, and there is hard evidence Michael is innocent means nothing to the media.

smile

.........Michael is no saint...no human is....

....but i don't believe the stuff any one says about him so unless they can bring hard, unfrabricated evidence then i can't believe what they say about him...

saiyuki14

Ben;198190 said:
Innocent or guilty "Mud Sticks". That's what the all the news reports kept saying here in the UK when Michael was falsely accused of child abuse in 1993. The fact Michael is innocent, and there is hard evidence Michael is innocent means nothing to the media.

your right, that goes for anybody in the public eye....it's what sales papers that count. what makes me sick is that all this trash has poisoned the minds of the public. and don't get upset with me MJ fans but this is also partially his fault too, because he has let the wrong people into his life. plain and simple.
and look, now they screwed him over took the money and ran.

i noticed something about British TV and media is that they are vicious and untrustworthy, i'm sure not all of them but i noticed most are. hopefully in the states they will NEVER air that crap about our boy, if so I'm going to protest!

JANIE

Just to let you all know the show is now being aired constantly as a repeat on channel 4's second channel.

The details I included in the first post I wrote on the night were barely half of the trashy points the programme made about Michael. What sickened me most was the lies they said about the "markings" on Michael's body - if they had matched then we all know Michael would have been in court answering criminal charges yet we all know that Michael himself said on an interview he did with Carla-Marie that there was "NOTHING!" to link him to these charges. They found "NOTHING." Michael was quite insistent on that point.

The whole programme was nothing but lies and filth and trash, and they presented footage of Michael which were actually incorrect of the time period they said they represented. They showed Michael surrounded by thousands of children and said he appeared with them as a deliberate move to show the world he was untouchable... yet the footage was taken BEFORE the allegations were even made.

Regarding the guy that was afraid to meet anywhere for fear of his own life at the hands of "michael mafia" - if he was so afraid, why did he allow himself to be filmed? He was filmed from the front, his face was not hidden from the camera, there were no angles used to hide his identity, and his face was not blacked or pixeled out.

As for the "house" they claimed Michael was in? They were in a street where every house was a million dollar mansion - the house they filmed had a black SUV outside it, and that was apparently enough for them to identify it as the house Michael was apparently renting. There could have been twenty houses in that street with black SUV's - its not as if the house had a placard out the front saying "MICHAEL JACKSON IS HERE!!!"