BJ the super fan

mjlovergurl

the other night i was waching one the major news networks i think it was msnb or cnn they talked about mj's fans supporting him and they talked about the super fan BJ who comes to court everyday, lives in a hotel and works at a local mall and makes sure that his work schedule can work around him going to court. this guy was awsome!! He yelled and cursed out some lady calling her a "racists pig, and a bitch" i dont know who he was talking about who who he was talking to but i hopping it was Nancy disgarce or Dian Dimond or someone. did anyone see this or anyone knwo who im talking about? i love this guy! he even got to meet Mj! lucky!!

mjlovergurl

i though it was really cool how he was on the news and it actaully something postive that was on! shocker. but yeah i agree i dont think he's a bigger fan them me or you or anyone else on here but still its kickass how he supports mj.

hot4uMichael

Yeah I wan be on television and show my support too, I can go there too and hang out at the courthouse everyday but to be called a superfan would make me feel uncomfortable!

Janet

It's great that he supports him but I don't think I could bear being there each and every day... That would be too much for me would love to be there on verdict day though :D

minnie michael

yes BJ is one of our little hero.. i have noticed him for a long time i am very very proud for him cos he is one of us..he is showing up outside courtroom everyday that's NOT mean BJ himself but also mean all of Mike's loyal fans..i love this kinda of love ..and i reallly love this feeling..

Nickip

i seen BJ on camp mj he was so supportive and he was really defensive towards ppl who showed up and strted saying rude things bou mj. I wish i was there :(

LadyInMJsLife

There was an article in my local newspaper today all about him. Of course he was made out to be some sort of freak that worships Michael. :thumbsdow

Oh he's a cool guy. I've chatted with him once on msn and he's really nice. I'm glad to see that he really did what he told me. He said he's going to Santa Barbara to support Michael and that's what he just did. I'm so happy for him.

Mahesh1

BJ Hickman is defenitely a SUPER FAN. This guy is like 17 years old and he came all the way from texas to be in court. He truly worships MJ. BJ is a member of MJNEWSONLINE but doesnt post since he left for SB. Michael will be real proud of this guy.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
he's not bigger fan then you and me... i am glad though he supports Michael the way he does but he is no SUPER fan ...
He IS a superfan. In the sense that he has sacrificed so much to do exactly what he set out to do. I applaud and admire his dedication. :)

A

Anonymous

BJ has just been served a restraining order against a member of the media. Everyone can only guess who it is, I think we already know.

- Fox

(MJJF)

Super fan indeed.

I HATE hearing stuff like this. A lot of fans do not put us or Michael in a favorable light and it really, really makes me mad. People get so caught up in this they start acting dumb as butt.

I'm willing to bet it was Dimond. Jess told me that when she was there he'd yell awful things at her. While I don't give a shit about Dimond, I don't like that fans are cast in a bad light.

We are portrayed as almost a cult, a crazed one.

[O_o]

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
BJ has just been served a restraining order against a member of the media. Everyone can only guess who it is, I think we already know.

- Fox

(MJJF)

Super fan indeed.

I HATE hearing stuff like this. A lot of fans do not put us or Michael in a favorable light and it really, really makes me mad. People get so caught up in this they start acting dumb as butt.

I'm willing to bet it was Dimond. Jess told me that when she was there he'd yell awful things at her. While I don't give a shit about Dimond, I don't like that fans are cast in a bad light.

We are portrayed as almost a cult, a crazed one.

ahaha, I read some articles regarding die hard fans hanging at the courthouse, and BJ is always at the top of the list of crazed fans. He drops his entire life to stand out there, and I would think he had no life. He's an embarrasment to look at because of an ass he makes himself.

The same goes for the clammoring pro-prosecution nut jobs that hang there including CourtTV. It's a freaking mead house, and there's MJ in the middle and the subject of ridicule by the press.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by '[o_O
']ahaha, I read some articles regarding die hard fans hanging at the courthouse, and BJ is always at the top of the list of crazed fans. He drops his entire life to stand out there, and I would think he had no life. He's an embarrasment to look at because of an ass he makes himself.

The same goes for the clammoring pro-prosecution nut jobs that hang there including CourtTV. It's a freaking mead house, and there's MJ in the middle and the subject of ridicule by the press.

Yeah.

And I'd agree that he's devoted, maybe he's put his life on hold. If he was a supporter out there acting like he had brains, I'd have no problems with that.

But he's so over the top that all the major news stations have had segments on him and I'm sure he loves the attention so he's not going to calm down.

What he's doing does not help Michael in any way.

HeavenSent

Well damn. I didn't think he did all that. A restraining order? Just goes to show you how little I watch the news. That's a damn shame.