BJ the super fan

danaluvsmj

I've met BJ and he really is a cool guy, but he really does take it a little over the edge.

I'm not surprised he got a restraining order, he actually called Diane Dimond a prostitute to her face!

StxGirl019

He is a freak...he probably molests little boys just like his number one idol Michael. Whoever got the restraining order against him must know how big of a weirdo he is, and hopefully he'll end up in jail just like CHESTER THE MOLESTER WACKO JACKO.

Badine

Originally posted by StxGirl019
He is a freak...he probably molests little boys just like his number one idol Michael. Whoever got the restraining order against him must know how big of a weirdo he is, and hopefully he'll end up in jail just like CHESTER THE MOLESTER WACKO JACKO.

*Straps a big special needs helmet to StxGirl019*

aaahhh...thats better.

*stuffs a sock on her mouth*

Now SHADDAP!!!!!!!!

You used the word freak in the wrong context buddy. I am a freak. My friends are freaks too. Being a freak is a great thing. Freaks rock.

Anyways, I see that you have no life and nothing better to do than to try and piss off MJEOL members and spending your enargy on someone you obviously hate (MJ).

So anyways, enjoy your helmet and dont let the door his your ass on the way out.

SpecialJanet25

StxGirl019, I don't know who the hell you are. But we do not put up with this kind of ignorance and hate on this board. If you can't show respect on here, then leave or consider yourself being banned.

StxGirl019

It's obvious that you all are just blind, and that's okay. Maybe one day you will all meet Michael Jackson, and when he tries to weasel his way into your kids pants with vaseline, you'll be outraged too. I used to love MJ, but now I'm ashamed to say I was a fan after all the things that he has done. Way to go Diane Dimond, Nancy Grace, Tom Sneddon, and everyone else joining the fight againt child abuse and molestation.

mjlovergurl

listen StxGirl019 that kind of talk is not allowed here. shut up and go away! Mj is innocent of these charges and for a former Mj fan to praise the devilish acts of Dian Dimond, Nancy Grace, and Tom Sneddon that right there is disgrace to what being a mj fan stands for! If you dont like Mj then fine get the **** outta here and dont let the door hit your fat ass on the way out!

Tiger Lilly

Don't take this as a bash at BJ, because I think he's pretty cool, but I hate that label - "super fan". I don't think any fan is above anyone else as long as we all love Michael. It's like classing one fan above another because they have more merchandise or because they've met Michael more times than another fan. BJ's just had opportunities that others do not have. I can't pack up and leave my home, my family and my friends for Michael's trial even if I'd like to. I couldn't afford it for a start! Yeh, BJ's made stuff happen and he's a great fan, but he's no better than you or I. It's almost like being a fan is all about being noticed these days...

Also, I dunno if this is true but there was a thread about BJ a while ago on MJJF and quite a few fans were talking about how BJ was saying that there was a video of Michael being beaten when he was arrested. He supposedly scared a lot of fans by talking about this video in great detal and it that never existed. He did some other things too (or so I heard), but I dunno if it's true or whether some other fans were hating and making up stories... *shrug*

HotMJ!

I ALSO read some negative "insider" info on BJ at MJJForum, but the mods deleted it, PRONTO! :cryptic

(Note: MJJForum deletes half the posts posted. Forget free speech over there.

ALSO, if you post a pithy one-liner on the daily court chatter thread, you'll be put in Mod Queue and won't be able to post again for days. It's funny how some MJJForum posters ramble on just so they won't be deleted! :lol:

Half the MJJForum posts are Mods posting the "rules" for the umpteenth time! :lol: )

The negative "insider" post about BJ sounded pretty credible, so maybe I wouldn't fully embrace BJ just yet.

And I'm sure BJ does love all the attention and importance. :wink

:popcorn

abbymjgirl

Gem: I love ya!!! I feel exactly the way you do! I mean, as long as everyone loves Michael, who's to say that this person here is the biggest fan ever or this person here? Yeah, I feel you all the way!

Tiger Lilly: "It's almost like being a fan is all about being noticed these days..." Yeah, I know what you mean! I wish I could get up and just walk out from my house and go to the trial meetings everday...what I wouldn't want to do that. But, I cannot. That doesn't mean that I am any less of a fan and that certainly doesn't mean that Michael appreciates those who are out there any more than us. (this one news channel was saying that Michael loves these people more because they're actually showing their love for him) We all show that we love him! HE loves ALL of us!! They just don't know him @ all!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way!

Off_the_wall

I wish I could get up and just walk out from my house and go to the trial meetings everday...what I wouldn't want to do that. But, I cannot. That doesn't mean that I am any less of a fan and that certainly doesn't mean that Michael appreciates those who are out there any more than us.
THANK YOU 4 saying that! I agree! Michael knows there are millions of us around the world support him just as much as those at the court house everyday, and knows if it was possible we would all be there everyday, but he knows it's not. The people there are who have the ability to be there, every fan about the world is doing all they are able to do! and thats what counts.

abbymjgirl

I'm very glad you agree!!^ :D

"every fan about the world is doing all they are able to do! and thats what counts."
!!!DEFENITLY!!!