Brand new details about Michael\'s work with Will.i.am!

TSCM

On page 19 of the very latest Rolling Stone magazine (02/08/2007 Issue 1019), there is a brief blurb containing brand new details about the work that Michael Jackson is doing with Will.i.am. Here are the major new details it reveals:

- Will.i.am and Michael have drafted eight new songs together

- One song they have already tracked is titled "I'm Dreamin'"

- Another song Michael will sing is a ballad written by John Legend and Will.i.am

- The two are expected to convene in Ireland for one month to finish recording the tracks

- Will.i.am says he hopes that the album will sound like an "Off the Wall" for the modern era

- Other potential collaborators include Chris Brown and DJ Whoo Kid

- Michael said he wants the music to have great melodies

- Some of the work in progress includes up-tempo, dance-floor ready tunes

- Will.i.am says that vocally, Michael is still killing everybody (meaning: exceptionally good)

Edit: I've updated the summary to better reflect the actual content of the article, after re-reading it (scanned below):

mjrsarticle.jpg

Jackson829

THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!:D I absolutely can't wait for the album! Just reading this totally made my day! It sounds awesome!!:cool:

561MJ18man

This is great can't wait especially with chris brown too....mmmm now all he needs is ne-yo, and he has john legend and his album was off the hook.

I bet all those who was talkin about chris like a dawg feel so ashamed....if u don't u should. :8-26-03respect:

W/ will the beats are gonna be sick.