Britney Spears supports Michael

69sofine

Hey guys, if you go to the website http://www.mjstar.com there is a picture of Britney Spears wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt while she was out partying. I thought you guys would like to see this picture.:wink

Saphster

071206_britneyspears.jpg

Was this pic taken just recently? Was it taken before the trial, or after?

I like the shirt! I want one.:8-26-03respect: I'm glad she supports him. Brit knows very well how the press likes to hassle people.

Shannon

Saphster;178152 said:
071206_britneyspears.jpg

Was this pic taken just recently? Was it taken before the trial, or after?

I like the shirt! I want one.:8-26-03respect: I'm glad she supports him. Brit knows very well how the press likes to hassle people.

I was wondering the same thing...

But it doesn't look recent... or does it? :unsure:

mysteriousone

Saphster;178184 said:
LOL!:rollin Very true!:8-26-03respect:
:whistle

To be completely honest with you Sapphy, I hesitated a little before entering this thread.....and after the link you posted in another thread..who could blame me!!! :blink:

Mysti!

69sofine

Hey Guys, I'm glad you like the picture and yes this picture is recent it was taken just this month. I think it was on December 5th. :D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006560604,00.html

December 07, 2006

Britney takes the Michael

0,,2006561348,00.jpg

Getting shirty ... Brit leaves club in pal's outfit
Picture: X17

PARTY-loving Britney Spears is so Thriller-ed by a pal’s Michael Jackson T-shirt that she swaps clothes with him.

The pop babe, filing for divorce, went clubbing in a brown wrap-around dress and knee-high boots with the friend.

But after Britney, 25, left the venue in Malibu, California, she was spotted wearing his Thriller top and a pair of jeans.

A fan said: “It was an incredible quick change. But we were glad to see the friend wasn’t wearing Britney’s dress.”

mast.gif