CALLING ALL MICHAEL FANS!!

abbymjgirl

Wishing Michael a Happy Birthday.... sign the MJJsource Card Here!

Created: Wednesday, 24 August 2005

As a courtesy to the millions of friends and fans of Michael Jackson who want to express their best wishes to Michael on his birthday, you may now sign your name and enter your greeting here on MJJsource.

You have until 4pm Pacific Time on August 29th to sign the card.

This list of names and wishes will be delivered to Michael on his birthday, August 29, 2005.

Please sign only once and keep your greeting to 60 characters or less.

Thank you for all of your love and... Keep Dancing!

Team MJJsource

Click HERE to complete the Birthday Card Form.

http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option...d=668&Itemid=32

Shannon

Yes, I just signed it. I think its a wonderful idea. :) Just too bad we couldnt write longer messages to him, so I desided to write him another message too - with a poem I wrote, inspired by Earth Song, Childhood, Billie Jean and You are not alone. :)

HeavenSent

S to the E to the N to the T...SENT!

:D

I wish I could have written write more. I can't believe his birthday is upon us!

Shannon

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I wish I could have written write more. I can't believe his birthday is upon us!
Exactly. That's why I'm going to write another message. If he will ever read it then... You never know, but anyway, its worth a try. ;)

And yeah, I cant believe he is turning 47 years old. He still looks like he's 30 or something. I think Michael will always look younger than he is. And of course, he's still a child in his heart, and that means a lot :)

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by Shannon

And yeah, I cant believe he is turning 47 years old. He still looks like he's 30 or something. I think Michael will always look younger than he is. And of course, he's still a child in his heart, and that means a lot :)
Yes, he looks young! And I too believe he will look younger than he really is in the years to come! :) He will always be a child at heart..Peter Pan! :D