Can someone please help me?

Shannon

Hello everyone, :)

I was just wondering if anyone can help me finding more pictures from the MTV, I think it is, performance of Dangerous. I feel I have searched the whole freakin' internet after pictures of this sort, but I still haven't found more than this one. :mellow: I'm not completely sure if it's MTV, but the main thing, the most important thing is his outfit. I need this outfit, no matter where he performed it. :lol

77.jpg

Okay, I hope you understand, and I'm sorry for the lack of a well-worded explanation, LOL.

Thank you. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Veronica

Shannon

Yay, thank you sooo much, CJ. :wub: :D I'm sure I can use at least some of them. :thumbsup Lovely pictures all of them. :wub:

CJluvsMJ

Shannon;185615 said:
Yay, thank you sooo much, CJ. :wub: :D I'm sure I can use at least some of them. :thumbsup Lovely pictures all of them. :wub:

No prob.
I have tons of MJ piccys.
1,534 of them to be exact.
:)

Shannon

glittergloved_one;185636 said:
Oh jeez, I LOVE that performance. 1995 MTV music awards, I think.
:wub: :wub:

Ohh, it's my favorite performance too. It's simply brilliant. :wub:

mysteriousone

Shannon;185823 said:
Is there any more pictures out there by any chance? Thanks in advance. :8-26-03respect:
:blink: You mean to say those pictures CJ forked out for you weren't good enough? You're getting greedy Veronica...............:bleh :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;185994 said:
:blink: You mean to say those pictures CJ forked out for you weren't good enough? You're getting greedy Veronica...............:bleh :lol

Mysti!

As I said, CJ's pictures were great, and I can surely use some of them. I just want more options, Mysti, that's all. Is that such a bad thing? :bleh :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;186019 said:
As I said, CJ's pictures were great, and I can surely use some of them. I just want more options, Mysti, that's all. Is that such a bad thing? :bleh :lol
Yeah it is such a bad thing, Veronica, cause it makes you look greedy! :bleh :lol

Mysti!