Captions : The next saga

For All Time

Me and Gemma have been PM'ing eachother captions for like, the past 3 hours :laugh ..so we decided to share them with you

Gemma's :

2003Jackson.jpg

Mike: "Aye, Marteeen, mush! If you make dis programme bad about me I'll get ma gang to come batta ya... or whatever... Yeh, dats rite! My gangs all over in the magical train thing over there... and all dat shit!"

90s_281.jpg

*Michael happily plays away on the piano for the photographer. Then, suddenly................

***FART***

Michael: *Maybe if I keep quiet and carry on playing no one will think it was me....*

90s_89.jpg

Michael: "Hey little boy! Look what I've brought you! An exclusive, Dino-saurus, all the way from Taiwan! And guess what, you're one of the lucky ones because there were only 5 made in the whoooole world! And between me and you, it was pretty expensive, but I payed for it outta my own money just so you can him!"

80s_313.jpg

Mike: "Hey, look everyone! I just discovered a new use for urns! Urn-fashion has just took on a whole new look! Fits nicely with my 'fro too, if I do say so myself" :sidestare

(ahhh the return of the urns :buttkiss: )

Remember Action Jackson with this one:
history_74.jpg

Michael: "Noooo, Bubbles has been stolen by LaToya again! Do not fear my beloved ape, for I shall save you!"
***Michael turns into Superman and blasts off after LaToya***

thriller3.jpg

Lionel: "Isn't this guy a crack up?! Look at him!! He looks so silly!"
Michael: "Um... I was trying to look like you."

001_badtour.jpg

Hiiii everyone! I'm Michael, your Butlins blue-coat! Now kids, I want you to wave your hands in the air if you're here on holida with your granny!"

:crackingu she cracks me up

MJISHOT

90s_281.jpg

wow ive never seen this pic before!!! thanks katie. awesome captions :laugh i cant see the last few pics tho :(

For All Time

and Mine :

10.jpg

*in Linda La Hughes voice*

" Oi, on ya bike, im not a dyke"

95.jpg

yes hes laughing..trying to gain their
trust.....until they fall asleep :meanie

96.jpg

then he is going to steal their handbags, well thats what you are lead to believe at first, but the granny on the end is actually in on it, she is michaels girlfriend. her and michael are planning to steal the middle grannys handbag, and take her pension book, to fund their gambeling trip in vegas.

8.jpg

*in a slurred drunken british accent*...I CANT FIND..THE..F.UCKIN DOOOOR"
9.jpg

*Gives up and starts laughing at the car*

NEWS REPORT: This photo was taken just moments before michael pulled out the 2 samurai swords from behind the 2 japanese chefs, and decapitated them. Mr. Jackson then disappeared into the night...the search continues. :eek:
hh5sh.jpg

Michael_Jackson_-__10_MJLand_Productions.jpg

*guy pins on badge*

Michael "steady.....steady....aow..aoooow...nipple....NIPPLE!!!!"

his3.jpg

ok in this one..all the wierd men r fbi agents...and
michael either has a special package in his hand..or a
donut..if its a donut, that guy in the cream jacket is about to dive for it

hist4.jpg

nooo the donut is escaping *cream jacket mans face :laugh *

thriller7.jpg

Jackie- thinking * i think i might try cream in ma tea today*

Michael-thinking * wow..ma penis almost touches the floor*

randy-thinking * who's sexy, yeah bitch,..(rubs arse)..ooh tight*

Marlon-thinking * i really hope it was oven cleaner i used to scrub the grill pan..not hairspray again*

Tito -thinking *T.I.T.O...i have boobies..(drools) *

Jermaine-thinking * man im I shiny...this grease just drips right down ma face, i must remember to re-grease ma hair in mothers turkey baking tray as soon as I get home*

For All Time

Originally posted by MJISHOT
90s_281.jpg

wow ive never seen this pic before!!! thanks katie. awesome captions :laugh i cant see the last few pics tho :(

awww :( ..maybe they just need more time to load..i can see them..I'll try re-posting them if they dont work :D

*dies laughing*

The one with the Japanese dudes..HAHAHAHA! XD!!!! And DONUT!

I got some, *cracks knuckles* I hope I'm not too rusty!

history_74.jpg

"GOIN' GHOST!!! Uh...wait, I forgot, I can't do that."
(er..ya ever seen "Danny Phantom"?....nao?.... okay. forget it. :lol:)

96.jpg

"MJ: *thinking to himself* 'Dayum, that handbag is tighter than my leather pants!! I gotta get me one of those... hmmmm....maybe I could...." *he inches up to the old lady*"

95.jpg

"Old lady: Oh NO boy, you think I ain't knowin' y'all's eyein' mah blingbling? Not on MAH quartz analogue-dial watch, turkey! I suggest you haul arse, sonny!!
MJ: ...Eeeheeheeheehehehehehright. Er, I'll be going now."

8.jpg

"MJ: *step, step--KAAAAAARRACKCRRUNCH* OMG LAWD WHAT HAPPENED??!! ... Ooh, it's ok, y'all! It's just Martin Bashir. *cringes* Eeew, I shoulda watched where I was going... how am I gonna get his face off these brand new loafers now?!"

moonball29

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
"Old lady: Oh NO boy, you think I ain't knowin' y'all's eyein' mah blingbling? Not on MAH quartz analogue-dial watch, turkey! I suggest you haul arse, sonny!!
:laugh

For All Time

anoooother one for ya

39.jpg

"MARTIIIIIN WAIIIIT.....i forgot to throw down the pillow to cusion your fall....too late"

38.jpg

"shit....thats nasty"