Captions : The next saga

moonball29

MJ: ...and this is my sexy face...

history_23.jpg

For All Time

:laugh

ok here's another...you've got to have seen mean girls though to really get it :laugh

rtt2.jpg

thinking * god i dont know how much longer i can sit like
this...the arm is right up mi crack..say crack again
michael..crack...(laughs) *

(look closely at Lisa's face! XD)
mj_lisa.JPG

"Lisa: Mike, we had fun, but you mind not BATHING in cologne next time?!
Michael: Don't think I don't know you just cut one! If you love me, you'll CUT DOWN ON THE BANANA & PEANUT BUTTER SAMMICH BEFORE WE GO TO BED, GIRL! Not only that, the grease reminds me too much of Jermaine."

-MJFAN16-

Hope someone finds this funny.

There's a spider in ma hair...wait...THERE'S A SPIDER IN MA HAIR! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! *runs off screaming*

:lol:

Moonball29- your signature is GORGEOUS. To freakin die for. O_O

Anyway, captionosity:

walters-interview_012.jpg

"...and then as soon as he heard the Not Guilty verdict, Sneddon screamed REAL loud, like a girl- almost split mah freakin' ears."

For All Time

LMAO u guys :laugh

"so yeah, i was talkin to diana ross on the phone..she invited me to her house..and when i got there..she was lying completely naked on the couch..with a monkey sitting on her ass..and she was all like 'oooh michael come spank me biyatch'...:eek:"

frozen rose

Mike: OMG! IS THAT SNEDDON?! BUTT NAKED?! GOD PUT THAT THING AWAY MAN -- THAT'S JUST NASTY!... EWWWWWWWW *runs off to vomit*

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
Moonball29- your signature is GORGEOUS. To freakin die for. O_O

Anyway, captionosity:

"...and then as soon as he heard the Not Guilty verdict, Sneddon screamed REAL loud, like a girl- almost split mah freakin' ears."

the caption fits the pic like a glove!love it!:D