Charles Thomson and the media on MJ

Thank God and thanks to Mr. Thomson but still it's NOT enough! Will it be possible guys if he'd be invited to be interviewed BY BILL O'REILLY :glare::angry: ( I know you don't like him too!) on fox with Aprodite Jones, Larry Nimmer AND Geraldo (the journalist who works at FOX) or even if Charles would show up to any of the MSNBC, LKL, GMA and other shows, I mean, really, I have faced it that if we and THEY want to clear Mike's name off of those allegations (that am pissed of hearing it! And I know he WAS NOT GUILTY! But what do some people "still" believe?? joy behar, that gene simmons, sheryl crow??), then we have to let these people come out and be heard and SEEN on television------- Don't tell me it's TOO LATE! Nothing's too late when it comes to Mike! I JUST WANT HIS NAME BE CLEARED OF THOSE ALLEGATIONS!!!! :( :1crying Jennifer Batten I think, should be interviewed just to let people out there know that that KISS rock star was lying! :pullhair :8-26-03yuk: :icon_hitting If Mr. Charles Thomson comes out, we have to fully support the man---- 100% (Oh God! Easy for me to say ALL these.... :( ) Can Mr. Thomson do that???? :unsure::( I really just want Mike's name be cleared of those allegations.... :1crying

Charles Thomson, if you get the chance to read our messages, can you be our voices---- PLEASE???? :( :1crying

shelly

sunshine.larrazabal;236857 said:
Thank God and thanks to Mr. Thomson but still it's NOT enough! Will it be possible guys if he'd be invited to be interviewed BY BILL O'REILLY :glare::angry: ( I know you don't like him too!) on fox with Aprodite Jones, Larry Nimmer AND Geraldo (the journalist who works at FOX) or even if Charles would show up to any of the MSNBC, LKL, GMA and other shows, I mean, really, I have faced it that if we and THEY want to clear Mike's name off of those allegations (that am pissed of hearing it! And I know he WAS NOT GUILTY! But what do some people "still" believe?? joy behar, that gene simmons, sheryl crow??), then we have to let these people come out and be heard and SEEN on television------- Don't tell me it's TOO LATE! Nothing's too late when it comes to Mike! I JUST WANT HIS NAME BE CLEARED OF THOSE ALLEGATIONS!!!! :( :1crying Jennifer Batten I think, should be interviewed just to let people out there know that that KISS rock star was lying! :pullhair :8-26-03yuk: :icon_hitting If Mr. Charles Thomson comes out, we have to fully support the man---- 100% (Oh God! Easy for me to say ALL these.... :( ) Can Mr. Thomson do that???? :unsure::( I really just want Mike's name be cleared of those allegations.... :1crying

Charles Thomson, if you get the chance to read our messages, can you be our voices---- PLEASE???? :( :1crying

Sheryl Crow said he was guilty? Where did you read that?

In my opinion Thomson made a big mistake on his blog. He used the drawing which looks like a mushroom as if it was something legit. He has to be very careful with what he used.

Sydney

shelly;236890 said:
In my opinion Thomson made a big mistake on his blog. He used the drawing which looks like a mushroom as if it was something legit. He has to be very careful with what he used.

Bump!!!!!!!!!!

missclimpson

I know this guy from another forum and he's totally full of himself and a jerk. It happens to be a good interview with Jennifer, but he's a tabloid journalist himself.

Shannon

missclimpson;236912 said:
I know this guy from another forum and he's totally full of himself and a jerk. It happens to be a good interview with Jennifer, but he's a tabloid journalist himself.

Charles Thomson????? :eek:

Shannon

shelly;236914 said:
At one time, he worked for the Sun.

Alright, but that was 'one time.' We all have to start some place, we can not judge someone based on their past job, at least not this time. He's handled the case with MJ + the media really well in my eyes and he's gained my respect. What he worked as or where he worked in the past doesn't matter all too much, the present time is much more important to me - and so far, I think he deserves some credit.

shelly;236890 said:
Sheryl Crow said he was guilty? Where did you read that?

I didn't literally mean she SAID Mike was guilty.... That is why I put 2 question marks beside her name---------- So, it was WEIRD to be with the PEPSI KID or SHOULD I SAY, it was weird that this kid was with Michael??????? :rolleyes: AND mind you, it's not just from this link or site you can find her comment, I can't remember the original site where she's been interviewed.. ANd this interview was made, uhmmm... Of course during Mike's trial.. :rolleyes:

Blender magazine readers submitted questions to Sheryl Crow and one asked about the period where she was a backup singer for Michael Jackson, and if she felt he was a bit odd. “Uh, hello?,” Crow responded. “Yeah. There was plenty of weirdness going on. For one, he barely spoke to me in 18 months, and that’s weird, because I’m fascinating :blink: , and I can’t believe that he didn’t want to speak to me :icrackingup . But the chimp was out on the road, and the Pepsi kid was around :icon_hitting . It was like a weird circus. You sensed that this guy really had no sense of reality at all. It probably wasn’t even his fault (yeah, we know that alright... ). It’s so sad. He told me that his purpose on the planet was to save the children. From what, I don’t know.” :glare: :g :icon_hitting

LINK: http://popdirt.com/sheryl-crow-comments-on-michael-jacksons-weirdness/25914/

annelise

sunshine.larrazabal;236918 said:
I didn't literally mean she SAID Mike was guilty.... That is why I put 2 question marks beside her name---------- So, it was WEIRD to be with the PEPSI KID or SHOULD I SAY, it was weird that this kid was with Michael??????? :rolleyes: AND mind you, it's not just from this link or site you can find her comment, I can't remember the original site where she's been interviewed.. ANd this interview was made, uhmmm... Of course during Mike's trial.. :rolleyes:

Blender magazine readers submitted questions to Sheryl Crow and one asked about the period where she was a backup singer for Michael Jackson, and if she felt he was a bit odd. “Uh, hello?,” Crow responded. “Yeah. There was plenty of weirdness going on. For one, he barely spoke to me in 18 months, and that’s weird, because I’m fascinating :blink: , and I can’t believe that he didn’t want to speak to me :icrackingup . But the chimp was out on the road, and the Pepsi kid was around :icon_hitting . It was like a weird circus. You sensed that this guy really had no sense of reality at all. It probably wasn’t even his fault (yeah, we know that alright... ). It’s so sad. He told me that his purpose on the planet was to save the children. From what, I don’t know.” :glare: :g :icon_hitting

LINK: http://popdirt.com/sheryl-crow-comments-on-michael-jacksons-weirdness/25914/

what a bitch! she had the opportunity of a lifetime to work with the greatest entertainer ever and she talks about him like that:8-26-03ranting:
What pepsi kid? was it cartlon in the prince of belair?
why people find it wreird that Michael was around kids anyway? thye have a sick mind and think of it as dating

Cristine87

sunshine.larrazabal;236918 said:

The funny thing here is that if Michael were a woman, nobody would find it weird if "she" were hanging around with children, because women are expected to be maternal and take care of children. People would think it was cute. I saw an interview she did with Jay Leno where she said something similar and had this LMP-esque look on her face. Who does this b*tch think she is? Trick, you got to work with a legend and the king of pop. You are nowhere near that level and from the looks of your stupid f*cking attitude and your huge ego, I can see why he didn't want to talk to you!

shelly

Shannon;236915 said:
Alright, but that was 'one time.' We all have to start some place, we can not judge someone based on their past job, at least not this time. He's handled the case with MJ + the media really well in my eyes and he's gained my respect. What he worked as or where he worked in the past doesn't matter all too much, the present time is much more important to me - and so far, I think he deserves some credit.

Yes bu he was still working for the Sun in November. He said the tabloid asked him to send them information about Jackson for their article on Evan Chandler suicide and all he had to say was refused. I think he was working occasionally with the Sun. I think everyone had to eran money to live and I think he really try to say the truth about MJ but sometimes he does that clumsily.:unsure:

Shannon

shelly;236927 said:
Yes bu he was still working for the Sun in November. He said the tabloid asked him to send them information about Jackson for their article on Evan Chandler suicide and all he had to say was refused. I think he was working occasionally with the Sun. I think everyone had to eran money to live and I think he really try to say the truth about MJ but sometimes he does that clumsily.:unsure:

Aha... I see. :mellow:

missclimpson

He used to come on this other forum and defend tabloid newspapers and Roger Friedman. Friedman was like his god, or something. He made himself so unpopular that people on the forum told him to take a hike. He was always writing negative stuff about Michael. Now that he's gone, He thinks he's Michael's biggest supporter.

He wrote a lot of stuff on Karen Faye's FB page (when it existed) about how great the tabloids were and that he had been a fact checker for them (!).

He was running or moderating another forum (MJStar, I think) and no one could criticize him. He banned people left and right.

shelly

missclimpson;236992 said:
He used to come on this other forum and defend tabloid newspapers and Roger Friedman. Friedman was like his god, or something. He made himself so unpopular that people on the forum told him to take a hike. He was always writing negative stuff about Michael. Now that he's gone, He thinks he's Michael's biggest supporter.

He wrote a lot of stuff on Karen Faye's FB page (when it existed) about how great the tabloids were and that he had been a fact checker for them (!).

He was running or moderating another forum (MJStar, I think) and no one could criticize him. He banned people left and right.

I didn't know that about him. What did he write?

missclimpson

When he wrote about tabloids he was always saying that they wrote the truth. I think that's kind of disingenuous because it's not so much what they report as the tone of what they're writing. They might not come right out and say something, but they just constantly ridiculed Michael and made him look like a fool or an idiot. He was always defending Roger Friedman, talking about what a super journalist he is, etc. Friedman's the same as the tabloids - it was mostly the tone of what he wrote that was offensive, less the content. Now that Michael's gone, Roger has decided to write nice things about Michael, too.

He was so obnoxious about Michael. I remember one thread he started about Michael being seen at his hotel coming in with a "pre-pubescent" boy (he loved that word). He just ranted on about how bad it looked and what a moron Michael was to be seen with a boy. Turns out it was one of Mark Lester's children and Michael was with his kids. His posts just made me wild they were so nasty.

I've still got the thread from Karen's site, if you'd like me PM it to you.

missclimpson;236992 said:

I think I know what and who you are talking about, missclimpson! I used to dislike his comments MOSTLY on miming and lip synching! IT WAS REALLY A BIG DEAL TO HIM(NEGATIVELY!) THAT MIKE HAD TO DO THAT ON HIS "LIVE" CONCERTS! :icon_hitting He was really hard on this topic! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! We are having like a cat fight on the other fan site! :glare: I made a thread there and people were just bashing me... Whisper knew the rest.. :( Then when Mike died, I had to go back :( I was off there for almost like 6 months.. It was horrible! I was about to be banned, that is why, I just didn't visit the site until Mike's passing and seemed after that, people who were mean kind of disappeared all of a sudden and that was it... A few months back, I accidentally found his blog site and reading his PRO-MJ articles/comments and I feel for the man... I don't have to forgive him because he didn't do anything wrong to me BUT to Mike, for saying those comments, I think Mike understood him.. :( Now, I think he has to be heard------ He should be our voices, I think.. DAMMIT!! I JUST WANT MIKE'S NAME BE CLEARED OF THOSE ALLEGATIONS!!! :pullhair :pullhair