Chinese students dance to Michael Jackson's Dangerous

armcjackson

Hundreds of students at a primary school in a remote mountainous area in southwest China dance to late King of Pop Michael Jackson's Dangerous during their morning exercises.

Every morning during their break, more than 700 students at Duping primary school in rural Chongqing assemble to imitate Jackson's dance moves.

The video appeared on video-sharing website youku.com and quickly spread through a microblogging service run by sina.com.

Michael Jackson was a talented American performer and songwriter whose childhood was blighted by the pressures of stardom.

Before his death in 2009 he had become better known for his bizarre lifestyle and was dogged by allegations of child abuse. He died aged 50 while preparing a comeback tour to pay off his debts.

video here

LittleSusie50

All we did for morning exercise when I was that age was math problems!
I would have been running to school every day if we had this much fun!
:hilarious :yaychibi :rollin :mjeol2

sushigirl28

:hilariousLOL @ Susie! Tell me about it!

OMG, this is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen to do with a school!! :announce :mjbat2

You know Michael is TOTALLY loving this rightnow sooooo much! This is like normal routine for them, every day, wow!! *SO PROUD of the MJ Impact* Gotta show this vid off, Thank you Autumn!! :runningyay

It all comes down to it again,
:mjistheking !!

xo

justice

sushigirl28 said:
:hilariousLOL @ Susie! Tell me about it!

OMG, this is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen to do with a school!! :announce :mjbat2

You know Michael is TOTALLY loving this rightnow sooooo much! This is like normal routine for them, every day, wow!! *SO PROUD of the MJ Impact* Gotta show this vid off, Thank you Autumn!! :runningyay

It all comes down to it again,
:mjistheking !!

xo

Michael was is AWESOME!!!! I am in morning, STILL!!!

Jingles

Those kids were wonderful! How cute! If that was my gym class I would have never missed one. I was never the athletic type - hated gym class.

sushigirl28

^ LOL! I know... running around the outer rim of the gym.. yuck.. :hilarious *dreaded memories* Later on at least I had aerobics, yoga and pilates... But tell me about it! This, this would've just made my morning every day! *SO awesome!* I would've brought in my camera, had a friend tape us doing it and give my teacher a fruit basket every week... :biggrin The biggest Michael related thing we did at school was when I was in choir in high school we sang WYBT, I was so happy I almost died, and everyone knew it too so it was fun for everyone, they were all excited for me especially. :hilarious Ahh, many a child I converted in there into a Michaeler... And OF COURSE, I supplied the music! *One of the best school moments of my life, we did great..* :giddy At least a few times I brought in Invincible for PE to play on our boombox. :greenlaugh (I wish I could've every day!)

xo