Christina Aguilera Pregnant!

sistahlamb

Christina Aguilera pregnant
Amy Harris
July 04, 2007 12:00am

AFTER weeks of speculation, it has been confirmed that five-time Grammy winner Christina Aguilera and her record executive husband Jordan Bratman are expecting their first child together.
The confirmation comes just nine days out from the start of the Australian leg of her Back To Basics tour which kicks off in Perth on July 13 and hits Brisbane on July 20 and 21.

A US news site broke the story today though publicists for the couple declined to comment.

Aquilera joins Nicole Richie in the growing list of pregnant showbiz mums. Celebrity gossip site TMZ has reported the star of The Simple Life is expecting a child with Good Charlotte boyfriend of six months Joel Madden.

Aguilera and Bratman began dating back in 2002 and became one of Hollywood's more unconventional couples, with many surprised the pop princess chose to date outside the celebrity stratosphere.

The pair swapped vows back in November 2005 at a super-lavish ceremony in Napa Valley, California.

A year later they celebrated their first anniversary in Dublin in the midst of Aguilera's Back to Basics tour in support of her platinum-selling double-disc album of the same name.

Up next for the mum-to-be is a jaunt through Asia and Australia with her final stop in Auckland on August 3.

Aguilera, 26, has also been tapped to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22015710-5012980,00.html

I know it isn't official yet, but isn't it pretty obvious now that she is? I haven't been this excited by a news report in weeks! I hope their baby looks just like her!

I hear her estranged dad apparently let the cat out of the bag to the media? :unsure: lol. But if it IS true...congrats to them! :D Christina rocks and she and Jordan are succhh a cute couple! It would be a beautiful baby for sure! :wub:

But it does feel kinda weird in a way, all these idols from my teen years (Christina, Britney, etc.) becoming moms...God, I feel soo old! :lol haha :p

minnie yu

its really a great news..i do hope its ture not a rumor..i love Xtina new album very much her old-school style rock!! its so great to see such a wonderful artist like her have her own babe..Xtina did a wonderful show half an month ago in shanghai..she rocks..send my best wishes to her and her lovely candyman..!!!:wub:

Cristine87

I'm so happy for her! She is gonna look so freakin' adorable pregnant and I can only imagine her maternity wardrobe!:)

Awww...Congrats to Christina and her husband!:D

She just came here in the Philippines and the people loved her. She really rocked Manila.:wub: