Contact Raymone Bain.

Black Loafers

Is there any way to contact her like mail or something..cause I have the worlds greatest Idea! And I want to see what she thinks about it. Maybe she thinks I am a total nutcase! LOL
Anyways...u guys know?

xx
Ebba

Shannon

Black Loafers;198431 said:
Is there any way to contact her like mail or something..cause I have the worlds greatest Idea! And I want to see what she thinks about it. Maybe she thinks I am a total nutcase! LOL
Anyways...u guys know?

xx
Ebba

Hi, Ebba, :)

Yes, Raymone has an email address, but she would rather not fans to spread it around on boards etc. as she tries to avoid spam. Though, if you want, I can PM it to you? You want to share your idea with us? :p

Black Loafers

Shannon;198442 said:
Hi, Ebba, :)

Yes, Raymone has an email address, but she would rather not fans to spread it around on boards etc. as she tries to avoid spam. Though, if you want, I can PM it to you? You want to share your idea with us? :p

I've told you in the PM but I'll tell everyone casue I obviously can't do it myself.
I want to do a HUGE MJ celebration party when he turns 50 bigger than the celebration of love with NON MJ music because I think he is tired of hearing his music and stuff with a lot of Fireworks, a HUGE cake, a really big place we will have the party etc.

So what do you all think? Wanna help?
We can do this together! :D:8-26-03fruits_apple

danaluvsmj

I think a 50th bday bash is a brilliant idea! That's a huge milestone, and I think Michael deserves to share it with his fans. Even though he tends to be shy about his birthday, this one needs to be big! Count me in:wink

Shannon

My computer isn't cooperating with me today, but I try to make a short post before it shuts down again. :rolleyes: :mellow:

Ebba, I really like your idea. :) Though, stuff like this needs a lot of planning, and it also needs to be very well organized, but if that can be put into action... you can count me in. :p I will definitely support this. :thumbsup

Black Loafers

Well..I know I don't have millions to sepnd on this part and I can't take a loan casue I don't have an income +even if I could take a loan I wouldn't be able to pay back. That's why I thought The fans could do this together.

I can buy Fireworks!

4evermjj

:bump

This Thread deserves to be pushed back up. I'm in. How far along are you? Only eight months to go. :blink: Where do you plan it to take place?

mjtributepage

i , sure there will be thousands of parties too all around the world fom all mj fanclub evrywhere
but i like your idea as well maybe he likes hearing something else for a change :lol

4evermjj

No, I wish there weren't parties all over the world. I wish we could unite and do a BIG party....maybe he would decide to turn up then? That would be fun.:)

Shannon

4evermjj;200000 said:
No, I wish there weren't parties all over the world. I wish we could unite and do a BIG party....maybe he would decide to turn up then? That would be fun.:)

I agree. :)