Could some one make me a signature?

69sofine

Could someone make me a signature using these three pictures?

Click
michael25.jpg

michael26.jpg

michael35.jpg

Also if you could put "The Eyes and Smile That Captured a Million Hearts" somewhere on the signature. As for colors to use. Autumn colors such as orange, burgandy, or brown.

69sofine

Thanks for the signature, I really like it alot. However, I can't get my signature to show up so could you help me figure it out?

Nayru

in the edit signature page , click on the insert image button and put the link for my blend in the box that shows up.

CJluvsMJ

That's beautiful. :thumbsup
I wish I could make blends like that. :(
:lol
How do you make them anyway?
And can you make me one also?

Shannon

CJluvsMJ said:
That's beautiful. :thumbsup
I wish I could make blends like that. :(
:lol
How do you make them anyway?
And can you make me one also?
I would love to make you one if you want to. :) I'm not trying to steal Nayru's requests, pardon me if I do, I am just offering. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Nayru

I'll be glad to take any more requests if anyone wants one. Just give me pics to work with or an idea and I'll see what I can come up with.

CJluvsMJ

Can you make me a sig using these pictures?
CuteMJPhoto29gorgeous.jpg

DangerousTourPhoto10beautiful.jpg

MyFAVORITEPhotoofMJ.jpg

And can you put somewhere on the sig Deep Inside that Precious Smile, is the Soul, like me, of a Precious & Innocent Child, and use colors, mainly burgundy & tan, and other fall colors?
I would love that, because these are my favorite pics of MJ, ever. :wub:
Thanks. :8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
I would love to make you one if you want to. :) I'm not trying to steal Nayru's requests, pardon me if I do, I am just offering. :8-26-03fruits_apple

*cough--cough* Ooopps sorry, I hope I'm not interrupting anything here, but Veronica, don't you have something that needs updating? You're far too busy to take on extra work, in my opinion! :bleh :rollin

Mysti!

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ said:
Can you make me a sig using these pictures?
CuteMJPhoto29gorgeous.jpg

DangerousTourPhoto10beautiful.jpg

MyFAVORITEPhotoofMJ.jpg

And can you put somewhere on the sig Deep Inside that Precious Smile, is the Soul, like me, of a Precious & Innocent Child, and use colors, mainly burgundy & tan, and other fall colors?
I would love that, because these are my favorite pics of MJ, ever. :wub:
Thanks. :8-26-03respect:

I'm looking forward to seeing this siggy when it's finished! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
*cough--cough* Ooopps sorry, I hope I'm not interrupting anything here, but Veronica, don't you have something that needs updating? You're far too busy to take on extra work, in my opinion! :bleh :rollin

Mysti!
Yeah, that is indeed true. :lol However, I need a break once in a while, and I love making blends and all that stuff, you know that by now, don't you? ;) So if anyone wants a blend or anything, I'm willing to give it a shot.

CJ, you picked some beautiful pictures there. :D I'm sure Nayru will come up with an awesome blend out of them. :cool:

Nayru

Heres the blend that you requested. I tryed to make the blend as close burgandy colored as I could get it. I used some tan too for the border and words. I think this one turned out pretty good.:p
Innocentchildblend.jpg