Court Schedule:Testimony beginning Aug 16 (MJJF) - Mike may be there?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
From MsTenda (President of MJJF)
========================================================
Posted: Aug 10 2004, 06:07 PM

Subj: [mjpool] unofficial court schedule for 8/16 hearing
Date: 8/10/2004 2:55:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time
To: mjpool

Sent from the Internet (Details)

The schedule below is subject to change

16-Monday 10am - 4:30pm
17-Tuesday 10am - 4:30pm
18-Wednesday 10am -12pm
19-Thursday 8:30am - 4:30pm
20-Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm

Anticipated Court Breaks
10:00 - 10:15am (For 8:30 starts)
12:00 - 1:30pm
3:00-3:15pm

KCOY has agreed to dedicate a camera and tripod for all Jackson associated
hearings. This camera will be located inside the courtroom and feed the
overflow room.

Thank you KCOY.

Posted: Aug 10 2004, 05:59 PM
Well...

I have contacted some of my media friends and it is a good chance that he [Michael] may show up. From what I understand, the court was notified of a possible appearance today. This would explain the onslaught of media vying for a spot on the 16th . Now please don't hold me to this as I have NOT had any official, official confirmation from anyone in MJ's camp. It could be a bunch of bullshit but who knows!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. Both she and Sneddon are supposed to testify. Along with, I think, Dickerman, Feldman, and some more people.

dangerous

Excellent decision in my opinion. Michael's presence = coverage. Mez will MOS DEF. be droppin some verbal warfare on the prosecution. Better chance to get an equal coverage. Also, Michael wants to look those c**k.****s in the face.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by urbanpinkpixie
Hmmm....that would be interesting if Michael were there. :2thinking
Um that would be MORE than interesting. Can you imagine the mother having Michael in the same room, let alone having to look at him? This is the same woman who called him "the devil" during grand jury testimony.

Well, I'll tell you what. She'll know hell on that day....

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Um that would be MORE than interesting. Can you imagine the mother having Michael in the same room, let alone having to look at him? This is the same woman who called him "the devil" during grand jury testimony.

Well, I'll tell you what. She'll know hell on that day....

who wants to start runnin some bets? 5 bucks say she cries during testimony.

A

Anonymous

MJ should def. go when the mother testifies! That would be something..

Phil

Oooh I wish I could be in that court room, watching Mez and his guys giving the Grifters and Sneddon a nice roasting! :D

Tiger Lilly

I agree it would be great for that grifter mother to look Michael in the eye. I'll bet $20 she cries or backs out of testifying. :laugh But at the same time I don't want Michael to have to look at these people, knowing what they've done.

It would be a good idea for Michael to attend this next hearing, because then the mother won't be able to sit there and look and Michael while giving her testimony. So she might back down and confess.

~Jamie~

Badine

Thats kinda what I was thinking. If the accuser looks at MJ in the eyes he might just confess the truth. I sure hope that happens.

privacy

Please let Michael be going....

I bet $10 that she uses her son as an excuse to back out. Says he's taken a turn for the worse or something.