Court Schedule:Testimony beginning Aug 16 (MJJF) - Mike may be there?

Jakki17MJ

This will definately be an interesting hearing whether Mike shows up or not...I envy whoever gets to go and see T-Mez rip Sneddon and grifter mama apart! Oh man, can y'all imagine the look on the mom's face if Mike were to show up?
Kinda like: :help:

ThrillerGirl_

yea I really hope michael will be there. I'm sure the mum can't be lyin straight to mikes face when he is in there. LOL. I couldn't. This will be very interesting...

Whisper, it must be nice to have friends in high places. Maybe the court was notified of the possible appearance (by MJ) just to stir stuff up a bit.Michael still can shake shit up without even trying hard!...LOL!

:invincibl

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Jakki17MJ
This will definately be an interesting hearing whether Mike shows up or not...
Yep. You got that right. I still think Sneddon is going to come up with some excuse as to her not showing in court.

LadyJackson

It's would not be surprising if he were to appear because it's normal procedure in Criminal Trials if you are charged with a felony!! Just like Kobe HAS to appear at every court hearing, well if Mike wasn't such a huge superstar he would have to appear at every hearing as well. So it's not out of the ordinary!! I JUST HOPE HE REALLY APPEARS BECAUSE I MISS LOOKING AT HIM ON LIVE TV!!! :laugh Mez is probably encouraging him (Mike) to appear anyway!!

minnie michael

ohh that woman will be very scared to see Michael i think, her look will tell Jury the turth and tell people she is a totally liar.. :mooning:

and Michael .. :praying: