Court Voids Rowe\'s Loss of Parental Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it is only a matter of time before she starts asking for custody I hope I am wrong but we shall see. In her selfish bid she is forgetting something. Prince and Paris have a little brother that she is trying to take them from. If she does try to get full costody she needs to consider the damage she is trying to do and she also needs to consider something else. What makes her think Michael will let her have his kids? What makes her think he won't do whatever he needs to do to stop it? Years ago I was told Michael is the very last person you want to get mad because that side fo him is very ugly. Looks like she is going to see it real soon.

HeavenSent

whisper said:
He took him for his scheduled "visitation" and never returned him, and leveled false allegations against both Mike and the mother. I wouldn't put it past her to do that to Mike. I wouldn't want Michael's children in her presence at all.
Oh god, I shudder at the thought of something like that surfacing.

I don't trust her one bit.

True, we dont know the WHOLE story...but if there is one inkling of validity in her rights for custody, then she shouldn't have said under oath that she wanted no part in communicating with their children.

I'm upset that this whole drama has created the perception that Michael is "keeping" them from her; Some people have chosen to see one side, and that's hers. Why is that everyone has a free ticket to lie and mislead and still be given the benefit of the doubt, but Michael has to remain 100& truthful and yet he's so misunderstood and mistreated?

Ugh. So unfair and unfortunate.

I'm so glad I'm around people who generally think she's full of sh*t. Everyone I've spoken with thinks she's wishy washy.

I just really hope that her and Michael settle this amicably. Like the others have said, it's about the kids...that's what I think about most when I read about custody battles.

Note: He should have let ME bear his kids, he wouldn't have had to deal with this mess. :eek:hnoyoudidnt

~Vicky~ said:
Personally ....I think that this:
family-debbie_040.jpg

family-debbie_020.jpg

That's what she wants again. To be cozy with Michael. She probably didn't have to lift a finger back then. After she alienated herself she realized she did the wrong thing.

I couldn't agree more! I really think that's the root of the issue right there--she wants back into Michael's world. It's just completely wrong of her to use two innocent children as a means to her seemingly unrealistic and dare I say SELFISH end..:uh_uh:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I just really hope that her and Michael settle this amicably. Like the others have said, it's about the kids...that's what I think about most when I read about custody battles.
Well I guess this would be amicable if Rowe stuck to her part of the agreement. She didn't and she wants to essentially reneg on her part.

Yeah, I agree it's about the kids. I was just over at mjjf commenting on the fact that some fans think the only thing those who oppose Rowe care about is Michael's feelings. But that's not true.

The best interest for Michael's children is to be with him: the man who raised them, protects them, dotes on them, stays up with them when they have a fever, helps them with their homework, takes them to see plays and movies, etc.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Her lawyers have leaked more documents to Harvey Levin:

Exclusive: Jackson Paid Rowe Millions
Documents also allege drug abuse
By TMZ.COM STAFF
TMZ.COM
You be the judge!
Speak out on the TMZ message boards

(Feb. 16 4:20PM ET) -- TMZ has obtained court documents that show just how much money Debbie Rowe raked in by divorcing Michael Jackson.

TMZ reviewed court transcripts from a hearing last June. Jackson's lawyer, Thomas Hall, told Judge Stephen Lachs, "Mr. Jackson was under an agreement with Petitioner (Rowe) here, which he was to pay her -- did pay her about four or five million dollars up front, gave her a mansion in Beverly Hills, and then was to pay $900,000 a year for a number of years if she abided by agreement terms."

Jackson stopped paying Rowe her annual stipend after claiming she violated their confidentiality agreement by publicly speaking about him. The dispute is ongoing.

Also in the court file -- a declaration dated January 26, 2004, in which Rowe declares, "I have just been advised by Michael's 'inner circle' that he is abusing drugs and I was even given the name of the physician that is prescribing all of Michael's medications, which I fear is dangerous not only to Michael but also to the children."

Rowe and Jackson are locked in a bitter custody battle. Yesterday, TMZ broke the story that the California Court of Appeal ruled Rowe's parental rights were not terminated by an earlier court order and that she can pursue custody of the former couple's two children.

Source: http://tmz.aol.com/article2?id=20060216153809990001

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
All snakes reveal themselves in due time. Just give them enough time and they ALWAYS do.

Her lawyers are purposely leaking these documents to Harvey Levin. I don't know why, though. Leaking information to the media didn't work for the prosecution and it won't work here.

This bitch has publicly accused him of being a drug-head and putting his children in danger in legal documents. How in the world is he supposed to sit down with her, now, and "work things out"?

We were all saying it before now about Mike having his reasons for keeping this asshole from HIS children and we seem to have our first form of proof.

abbymjgirl

Shoot. I think that Michael is a fantastic father and friend to those children..period! Debbie Rowe didn't want them anymore so now what?! I honestly think that she's being a butt-hole. Sorry about that. But it's true.

[HELLNO]Oh, no she didn't![/HELLNO]

danaluvsmj

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was some story about Prince and Paris going to visit Debbie in LA late last year.

They probably have an idea of who she is, but still that doesn't mean they consider her their mother.

Really this whole mess is a damn shame:(
Next time Michael should let me have his babies for him. Sorry Carla, but I'm the next baby mama:wink

dangerous

Poor Mike, the drama never ends for him. Its just one battle after the next. Maybe one of her horses will kick her in the head.

danaluvsmj said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was some story about Prince and Paris going to visit Debbie in LA late last year.

They probably have an idea of who she is, but still that doesn't mean they consider her their mother.

Really this whole mess is a damn shame
Next time Michael should let me have his babies for him. Sorry Carla, but I'm the next baby mama

Ahem..I think that would be ME! :D :lol

But in all seriousness, yeah, I do remember hearing that story and seeing pics that were supposedly taken of Prince, Paris, and Grace in LA in like August or September. The articles/"sources" said they were going to visit Debbie at the time, but who knows? :idontknow I could be wrong (please feel free to correct me if I am, LOL), but that's what I remember hearing/seeing of that in passing..

I mean, I'm sure there are still some things we don't know about this whole thing, but it just doesn't look like a good motivation on Debbie's part. I don't trust or respect her much anymore at all..:uh_uh: As Whisper and others have already pointed out , there are apparently REASONS why Michael is not agreeing to all this with her and we are seemingly, gradually finding them out through these "leaked" documents and the like..:mad:

Remember also that she was seen publically dining with Dieter Weisner in like 2004. Knowing what we know now of him, that can't be a good sign either, can it? :cryptic

Poor Michael..if I were him, I wouldn't trust ANYONE...:(

minnie yu

poor Michael, i am terribly sorry, i really feel sorry about you, your babes are the most most precious thing in the whole world to u and also to all of us, i canot imagine someone can take them away, that's absolutely impossible..donot worry, MIke's lawyers know how to deal with this, and about debbie, i dnot wanna say more about her, i just wanna those mess can go go go..donot make MIke feel worry..ok..please..debbie..he canot lost his children, say it loudly..MIke canot lost his children..please..do not..

MJJ_Lover

:( I can't imagine the pain this causes, as Michael's kids mean most to him.

This seems shady:
'Jackson stopped paying Rowe her annual stipend after claiming she violated their confidentiality agreement by publicly speaking about him. The dispute is ongoing.'

Another money-hungry monger? Would she be persuing this if Michael were still paying her the 'annual stipend'?

Hmm...

HeavenSent

I personally think all this crap is a move to get Michael to come back to the U.S. Court battles for child custody cannot be fought overseas. Someone's hoping Debbie wins at least joint custody, that's the only way Michael will pick up everything to move.

Hmmm, truth is I don't know what to say. I don't want to point fingers at anyone because I don't know what's really going down between the two camps.

I am very sad for the children. I've gone through a custody battle between my parents. And it's really traumatic. No child should be put under immense pressure like that.

Right now, all I've got to say is that I hope for them to settle this as soon as possible and come up with the best solution; which is the best for the children's sake.

danaluvsmj

I agree with you on that winterflower. I've never been in between a custody battle myself, so I don't know what it's like, but I'm sure it's not fun.

The thing is that this should be taken with a grain of salt. As we've seen lately, 99% of these stories have turned out to be BS. We really don't know what's going on in this custody battle. I'm not saying what Debbie is doing is right, but still we don't know the whole story.
I just hope this gets settled between Michael and Debbie so the kids don't have to suffer.

Shannon

danaluvsmj said:

Yes, a friend of mine was at Heathrow Airport in London when Prince and Paris were on their way to LA - apparently to visit Debbie. But who knows.. :idontknow

SpecialJanet25

My opinion about this whole situation is simple. Debbie Rowe has lost her damn mind. I wish the media fine their damn business about this s**t.
Like Carla said, this shit is just to get Mike back in the US. But who knows what going on. That woman is confused. She don't know what the hell she wants.

danaluvsmj

In my own opinion, I don't think Debbie's motive is to get full custody and take the kids away from Michael. She could probably care less about them. I think she just wants to find a way to be apart of Michael's world again, as Vicky said, and the kids are a way for her to do it.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
danaluvsmj said:
In my own opinion, I don't think Debbie's motive is to get full custody and take the kids away from Michael. She could probably care less about them. I think she just wants to find a way to be apart of Michael's world again, as Vicky said, and the kids are a way for her to do it.
She shouldn't be using those kids for selfish reasons at all, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.