Critics Already Slamming Michael\'s Attire on August 16th

minnie michael

Originally posted by DarkChild
Michael looked like a piece of walking sex wearing a stunning pimp suit. Who cares what the media says...it's obvious they had nothing else possible to pick on but his clothes...they can't go a day without saying SOMETHING bad about him. If people are more interested in hating Michael cause of his clothes than hating Sneddon for being a complete tit-fungus, then...more fool them and I pity them.

:welovemj :hiya :sexymj:

classical post..!! yes if those trash media said something nice about Michael... i think that's a miracle day and they lost their ugly mind..xiixhahhah :crackingu

mj4life

Ppl are so jealous...and michael addresses these same kinds of ppl in "it is scary" the part when he says "im gonna be exactly what you wanna see" Cuz it don't matter what michael do...it's always gonna be bad and they gonna critize it.

So they can kiss STANK BOOTY :buttkiss: for all I care...and SHUT UP. :censored: :careless

dangerous

Michael gets scolded when he proclaims his innocence, although BY LAW he is innocent. So what does he do? He symbolically represents his innocence through his clothing. The media can spin all the crap they want, but they know what he did, and they are angry as hell.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by dangerous
Michael gets scolded when he proclaims his innocence, although BY LAW he is innocent. So what does he do? He symbolically represents his innocence through his clothing. The media can spin all the crap they want, but they know what he did, and they are angry as hell.

The media don't gave a damn about Michael's innocence. They wanted to see him down. Their goal, to bring him down and see him fail. Savages! That the evilness of the media, pure greed and hate for this brother. Plus, they are jealous of him.

it was on "countdown" last night and the tv host started that segment of it off with "our #4 spot has 7 family members dressed alike and they came on a bus and no its not the partige family." i dont have a source but thats what he said last night. here ill try to see if its on a web site. but i kno i heard something like that if thats not his exact words.

Tabloid Junkie

sneddonanddiane.jpg

Angel

Who cares what they say? Thery're all a bunch of idiots anyway, as they have proven time and time again...
I loved how he looked.

cecilia

He looked gorgeous!!! Soo beautiful!!! That suit, oh I adore it. And the glasses? I just wanna a pair for myself, God....

floetic_justice

Aha Cristine...y'know thass wrong :laugh

Anyawy, i say...Fuq dem. LOL. How the hell do you rate a hearing? LoL. This isnt an award pre-show where you talk about the outfits people are wearing. Alright, Joan Rivers. Talking about how Michael doesnt take these arraignments 'seriously' and here they are talking about his outfit. Okay.

what are they talking about? he looked absolutely gorgeous.
That's just it! They DON'T know what they're talkin' 'bout. Michael looked so daggone fine in that white suit :mjdancerit was ridiculous!! :faint:And the shades just set it off!!:kiss: