CULKIN GOES IT ALONE (April 22 2005)

sunny2005

CULKIN GOES IT ALONE
by Richard Horgan 4/22/2005 at 21:38

Macaulay Culkin’s publicist is a guy by the name of Paul Bloch, a wily PR veteran who learnt the trade from the master himself, Warren Cowan.

Among this Rogers & Cowans’ rep’s other clients are Nick Nolte, Victoria and David Beckham, Jerry Bruckheimer, James Caan and producer Steve Bing. And right up until yesterday, publicists for Culkin were denying that their young 24-year-old charge - whose last hit was 1992’s Home Alone 2 - was going to be testifying in the Michael Jackson trial.

That’s probably because until yesterday, Culkin was following Bloch’s orders. You can bet that despite any desire on the part of the actor to come to the aid of MJ, Rogers & Cowan - along with his agent William Morris and New York based managers Brookside Artist Management - were emphasizing that this kind of alignment is not what is needed to regenerate a career.

But as per today’s Linda Deutsch Associated Press scoop, it now appears Culkin is indeed going to help bring the pop star’s lurid trial to a spectacular close next week by appearing as a contradictory celebrity character witness. The star of 1990’s biggest movie to the defense of the author of 1982’s biggest album.

Maybe Culkin felt he could no longer remain silent in the face of accusations by Jackson’s former cook about what went on at Neverland in 1990. And even if no one believes Culkin when he takes the stand next week, it’s just the latest in a long line of decisions the performer has made as his own person. For better or worse. All this after the former child star’s scheduled court hearing to address drug possession charges was delayed from April 6th to June 8th.

What do you think of Culkin’s decision to finally agree to testify? Is it a mistake, or will it - in the face of the court of public opinion - not really make that much difference one way or the other?

Source: http://www.filmstew.com/blog/blog_commento...orno=&archivio=

Tiger Lilly

I'm glad he's going to testify! He should do it not only for Michael, but for himself. If someone made up a rumour as disgusting as what that former cook said about me, I'd be up on that stand quick as a flash.

What do you think of Culkin’s decision to finally agree to testify? Is it a mistake, or will it - in the face of the court of public opinion - not really make that much difference one way or the other?
How could it possibly be a bad decision? This can only help Michael. I bet Sneddung's sh!tting himself. His list of "victims" is getting shorter and shorter with Mac and Wade Robson's mom saying nothing inappropriate happened. :D

Eboni

Originally posted by sunny2005
To answer everyones questions whether Culkin will testify for Michael or not, the answer is definitely YES.

CULKIN GOES IT ALONE by Richard Horgan 4/22/2005 at 21:38
Macaulay Culkin’s publicist is a guy by the name of Paul Bloch, a wily PR veteran who learnt the trade from the master himself, Warren Cowan.

Among this Rogers & Cowans’ rep’s other clients are Nick Nolte, Victoria and David Beckham, Jerry Bruckheimer, James Caan and producer Steve Bing. And right up until yesterday, publicists for Culkin were denying that their young 24-year-old charge - whose last hit was 1992’s Home Alone 2 - was going to be testifying in the Michael Jackson trial.
That’s probably because until yesterday, Culkin was following Bloch’s orders. You can bet that despite any desire on the part of the actor to come to the aid of MJ, Rogers & Cowan - along with his agent William Morris and New York based managers Brookside Artist Management - were emphasizing that this kind of alignment is not what is needed to regenerate a career.

But as per today’s Linda Deutsch Associated Press scoop, it now appears Culkin is indeed going to help bring the pop star’s lurid trial to a spectacular close next week by appearing as a contradictory celebrity character witness. The star of 1990’s biggest movie to the defense of the author of 1982’s biggest album.

Maybe Culkin felt he could no longer remain silent in the face of accusations by Jackson’s former cook about what went on at Neverland in 1990. And even if no one believes Culkin when he takes the stand next week, it’s just the latest in a long line of decisions the performer has made as his own person. For better or worse. All this after the former child star’s scheduled court hearing to address drug possession charges was delayed from April 6th to June 8th.

http://www.filmstew.com/blog/blog_commento...orno=&archivio=

Macaulay Culkins has repeatedly denied being molested by Michael on television etc. He'll go on the stand and say the same thing (THE TRUTH: MICHAEL NEVER TOUCHED ME).
Unfortunately people like/in (THE TOM SNEDDUMB CLAN) will not believe him and make a big deal out of nothing.
Again I would like to say to the unbelievers :buttkiss:

sunny2005

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
I'm glad he's going to testify! He should do it not only for Michael, but for himself. If someone made up a rumour as disgusting as what that former cook said about me, I'd be up on that stand quick as a flash.

How could it possibly be a bad decision? This can only help Michael. I bet Sneddung's sh!tting himself. His list of "victims" is getting shorter and shorter with Mac and Wade Robson's mom saying nothing inappropriate happened. :D

It would be great if you can go to that site and give the same comment you gave here. I gave a good comment there too, but right now there are only two of us who gave a comment, so the more the better. Culkin needs our support for being a man and going to take the stand in michaels defense and tell the truth.

sunny2005

Originally posted by Eboni
Macaulay Culkins has repeatedly denied being molested by Michael on television etc. He'll go on the stand and say the same thing (THE TRUTH: MICHAEL NEVER TOUCHED ME).
Unfortunately people like/in (THE TOM SNEDDUMB CLAN) will not believe him and make a big deal out of nothing.
Again I would like to say to the unbelievers :buttkiss:
all of you, please go to the site of the article i just posted and give culkin your support as I have that we find him very noble and great for taking the stand to defend michael!

sunny2005

When I read that article, I can just see Sneddon when culkin and the other defense witnesses take the stand, sneddon will be flipping out and he will screw up even more when these witnesses say, MICHAEL DID NOT TOUCH ME LIAR! LOL

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by sunny2005
It would be great if you can go to that site and give the same comment you gave here. I gave a good comment there too, but right now there are only two of us who gave a comment, so the more the better. Culkin needs our support for being a man and going to take the stand in michaels defense and tell the truth.
Done! :thumbsup The more people supporting Mac the better. I'm 100% behind him!

sunny2005

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Done! :thumbsup The more people supporting Mac the better. I'm 100% behind him!
Thank you, I hope that answers the journalist question of it was the right decision when more people put good comments on there. :thumbsup

MystiqueX2004

question: just wondering about the order of the witnesses. is culkin going to testify as a prosecution witness? because they are supposed to wrap up their case next week...does that mean that the defense will start next week and culkin will be their first witness or what?

RevMiltonWms

I need some assistance. Just began to read the MJEOL Website, very impressed with the information given, that, incidentally, the major networks are not telling us. Who ever is responsible for this site, thanks so very much for the info as to what is actually happening in the MJ case. My question is, "How do I access the MJEOL pop-up menu screen that requires a membership login name and password to view certain video for members only?" I have registered (joined) using 3 different email addresses that I have for different purposes, each time a message is sent that an email containing an user activationkey is being sent to my email account, but after two weeks, it still has not arrived. Also, I have made a donation of $24 to financially support the MJEOL website, but I still can't access this particular pop-up screen that will allow me to see certain video segments only offered to members. Can you give me an answer?, or direct me to the source that can? Thanks!

maintenant

I bet the people who run that site will be surprised by the posts! Their attitude was obviously anti-Michael Jackson, making comments suggesting that no one will believe Culkin and asking whether his appearance at the trial will either HURT him or HAVE NO EFFECT--ha ha ha, how about a THIRD choice, that it will HELP Culkin's reputation? That's pretty much how every poster there has felt, so far. These media hacks keep thinking that Michael is "finished" in more ways than one, so much so that even to be associated with him is some kind of career "poison". Uh, finished? Just WHERE to they get these addle-brained ideas?