DA’s Office On Jackson Doctor: ‘We Don’t Have A Case’ To File Conrad Murray Charges

Shannon

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Contrary to a report claiming proseuctors are ready to seek an “involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Dr. Conrad Murray, charges are not being filed against Michael Jackson’s doctor, the LA District Attorney’s office told Access Hollywood.

“This is not true,” Jane Robison, press secretary for the DA’s office, told Access. “We don’t have a case.”

She confirmed the LAPD has yet to hand the case over.

“We can’t file charges without having the evidence,” she continued.

An LAPD spokesman confirmed the information to NBC News.

On Friday, The Associated Press reported the DA’s office would “seek an involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Murray, who cared for Jackson prior to his June 25 death last year, with the case resting on “a theory of gross negligence.”

http://www.accesshollywood.com/das-...e-to-file-conrad-murray-charges_article_27480

Saphster

a theory? Really now? C'mon.

This is never going to end. Michael will never receive justice. I always knew deep down in my gut that Murray was going to get off the hook.

I even filed complaints against this dude and it still didn't work.

sweet princess

Shannon;231953 said:
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Contrary to a report claiming proseuctors are ready to seek an “involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Dr. Conrad Murray, charges are not being filed against Michael Jackson’s doctor, the LA District Attorney’s office told Access Hollywood.

“This is not true,” Jane Robison, press secretary for the DA’s office, told Access. “We don’t have a case.”

On Friday, The Associated Press reported the DA’s office would “seek an involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Murray, who cared for Jackson prior to his June 25 death last year, with the case resting on “a theory of gross negligence.”

http://www.accesshollywood.com/das-...e-to-file-conrad-murray-charges_article_27480
:bs:censored:pullhair:8-26-03ranting::chairbeat

HeavenSent

what a load of rubbish.

wtf.

Why are the reports coming in fast and furious then? this makes no sense. somebody's playing games and i see nothing amusing about this.

Marina

There's been alot of tweeting going on among some legal eagles here. I made a few phone calls on the Q.T. First, LAPD & Assoc. took their precious time - too much time in order to get a murder 2 indictment. H*ll - they didn't care to charge the man in a timely manner. Yes, I believe we can all agree that all of this was intentional. Is my mike on? The evidence is in the medical examiner’s report and the private M.E.’s report that Mrs. Jackson hired immediately after the Med. Examiner’s Office finished the first autopsy. More detailed evidence can also be found in the toxicology report. They also have the cellphone records and the 911 tape that, IMHO d*mn him: The timeline and the cell minutes don't "correspond." This data isn't top secret - it's in their inner circle, they've had it for several months. But, when you have all of this evidence and self-seeking, tale telling, story selling, faux "BFFs," and witnesses who make themselves no longer credible by selling their stories, a conviction is well nigh impossible. Murray's defense attorney would go to town on them. When the police ignore CREDIBLE witnesses and refuse to meet with them, a conviction is impossible. When (IF) they decide to charge Murray it ought to be M.2, but I have no doubt that they'll dumb it down to manslaughter, or less like, involuntary manslaughter. I want to see the perp walk. I want to see him arraigned. I want to see him tried and convicted of murder, because that's what this is. Murray wasn’t a “civilian” — he was Michael’s physician: A cardiologist who had no business injecting what he knew he wasn’t qualified to touch let alone administer to a patient. Murray shouldn’t have done it all, and most certainly not without the right personnel and equipment. He wasn’t in a surgical theatre. None of this should have ever happened.

I really believe that if it had been anyone else other than Michael, Murray would have been stripped of his license at the very least, and on his way to prison by now. It wouldn’t have taken 7 months and 2 weeks to come to this outrageous “conclusion.” What options does the prosecution have now? Not many. IMO my best guess is that they won't call a grand jury for an indictment. The jury pool is tainted because of all the media whores that I mentioned in the first paragraph. Their best bet at this point :)pullhair) would be to go for a preliminary hearing — if they do that. But they haven't CHARGED HIM YET!
I find it insane ironic that they decide to get around to dropping this bomb today, on what would have been Elvis' 75th birthday. Coincidence? I don’t think so. Of course there’s a ginormous difference re the circumstances. LMP's daddy OD’d himself and died in the toilet. But Michael was PUT to death by lethal injection!. IMO Mrs. Jackson ought to file a wrongful death civil suit A.S.A.P.

mjsexybuddy

OMG!!!! that is such bull ****!!!!! i agree with Marina!!! if it was anyone besides Michael he'd already be charged and maybe on death row by now!!!! That's where he derserves to be!!!!!! I'm surprised some fans around that area haven't tried to attack him or anything!!!! I'm no supporting that behavior, but I hope he knows just because the system is not doing their job doesn't mean he will get off scott-free!!! He'll get his eventually, weither the system gets off their asses and do their job and start careing about more things than themselves and money or not!

LittleSusie50

This $hit is interesting...

They didn't have a case against Michael, but they arrested his ass twice.
I just wish I could ask Murray one question:
If you didn't do anything wrong, and you told the 'tuth,' why the fcuk didn't you tell the paramedics that you gave Michael propofol when they arrived? Why didn't you tell the doctors this when you arrived at the hospital? Why??!! You stupid, lying bastard??! If you did NOTHING WRONG, why didn't you say anything about this until after Michael died??!! Huh???!!!

Of course, he wouldn't be able to answer, cuz at this point I would slap the $hit out of him, knocking out most of his teeth in the process...

HeavenSent

Marina;231998 said:
There's been alot of tweeting going on among some legal eagles here. I made a few phone calls on the Q.T. First, LAPD & Assoc. took their precious time - too much time in order to get a murder 2 indictment. H*ll - they didn't care to charge the man in a timely fashion. Yes, I believe we can all agree that all of this was intentional. Is my mike on? The evidence is in the medical examiner’s report and the private M.E.’s report that Mrs. Jackson hired immediately after the Med. Examiner’s Office finished the first autopsy. The evidence can also be found in the toxicology report. They also have the cellphone records and the 911 tape that, IMHO d*mn him: The timeline and the cell minutes don't "correspond." This data isn't top secret - it's in their inner circle. When (IF) they decide to charge Murray it ought to be M.2, but I have no doubt that they'll dumb it down to manslaughter, or less like, involuntary manslaughter. I want to see the perp walk. I want to see him arraigned. I want to see him tried and convicted of murder, because that's what this is. Murray wasn’t a “civilian” — he was Michael’s physician. A cardiologist who had no business injecting what he knew he wasn’t qualified to touch let alone administer to a patient. He shouldn’t have done it without the personnel or the equipment. He wasn’t in a surgical theatre. None of this should have ever happened.

I really believe had it been anyone else other than Michael, Murray would have been stripped of his license and on his way to in prison by now. It wouldn’t have taken 7 months and 2 weeks to come to this outrageous “conclusion.” Where do they go from here? IMO my best guess is that they won't call a grand jury for an indictment. Their best bet at this point :)pullhair) would be to go straight to a preliminary hearing — if they do that. I find it insane ironic that they decide to get around to dropping this bomb today, on what would have been Elvis' 75th birthday. Coincidence? I don’t think so. Of course there’s a ginormous difference in circumstances. LMP's daddy OD’d himself and died in the toilet. But Michael was PUT to death by lethal injection!
Makes me wanna bust a cap! :censored 7 months, 2 weeks. Wtf. I don't see the need for no freaking grand jury. After all this time? Hell, take it straight to trial, I mean after all, they gave the defense enough time to lurk the message boards, the talk shows, the "insider" interviews about Michael's addictions. :censored How many more favors can we give 'em. :rolleyes:

Maiky

Shannon;231953 said:
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

I can't believe it!:mad:
If this report is true, then it it obvious that the DA is not working right.
I bet the DA office is hiding something that incriminates Murray, just because they don't want to touch that "doctor"...
it's just a thought, but you never know....

Ben

Dr Murray gave Michael propofol outside of a hospital or operating theater, that is illegal. Michael never died through natural causes, he was killed by the greed and negligence/incompetence of Dr Murray. So the Police DO HAVE A CASE, and aren't in my opinion properly investigating it because the Police in California have a grudge against Michael Jackson.

Saphster

Ben;232019 said:
So the Police DO HAVE A CASE, and aren't in my opinion properly investigating it because the Police in California have a grudge against Michael Jackson.

That's pretty much it. People don't want to believe that. But after seeing Sneddon say, "We finally got him! HAHAHA!" I never took the police in Cali serious after that.

danaluvsmj

WTF? No Evidence? NO EVIDENCE? You gotta be kidding me? Did the LAPD not see his autopsy report? How much more evidence do you need? Grrr this is just sick:angry: Lots of cuss words I wanna splur out right now.

Juniorlady

danaluvsmj;232051 said:
WTF? No Evidence? NO EVIDENCE? You gotta be kidding me? Did the LAPD not see his autopsy report? How much more evidence do you need? Grrr this is just sick:angry: Lots of cuss words I wanna splur out right now.

Let me help you with the cussing: :censored:censored:censored:censored:censored:censored:censored:censored

Michael said it himself: "The whole system sucks."

Maiky

Saphster;232031 said:
That's pretty much it. People don't want to believe that. But after seeing Sneddon say, "We finally got him! HAHAHA!" I never took the police in Cali serious after that.[/QUOT

it's good that Sneddon is no longer in the DA Department, he did a lot of dirty and wrong work to get a man he perfectly knew he was innocent

Lil MJ

This sh*t pisses me off like no other. I feel like getting a rocket launcher and bombing Dr. Murray, myself. That bastard is getting away with murdering the most talented and amazing human being this world has ever seen. I can't believe this...