Dangerous live in Bucharest Appreciation thread!

Maiky

I heard that too, about the fact that in the period of October 1992 he had problems with his voice, poor creature.....

...I wish I could have had the luck to see the Dangerous Tour live... but when he came to Italy it was too late for me to look for the tickets:idontknow

MJISHOT

minnie yu said:
oh yeah...welcome back Amanda..xiix...:8-26-03fruits_apple

Bucharest dangerous tour is very very amazing i donto know how to describe MIke's performance just pure amazing..i was wondering how could a man be like Mike is full of so much energy it seems like MIke didnot know what's meanig of " tired'...he is superman when he got on the stage...just totally gave himself out to the fans and totally pour his whole heart and soul even body to the fans..:rolleyes: :mf_w00t2:

its also very painful to watch tour like that..cos i canot stand the way Mike lying on the floor at the end cos the whole performance really took him a lot..that's so hard and tired...but he was still trying his best to be the best...:( :( my heart is ache everytime i think about that....
hi babes, good to see you!! :)

MJISHOT

Maiky said:
I heard that too, about the fact that in the period of October 1992 he had problems with his voice, poor creature.....

...I wish I could have had the luck to see the Dangerous Tour live... but when he came to Italy it was too late for me to look for the tickets:idontknow

if there is ONE thing i regret in life. its that i didnt see the dangerous tour!!! id give anything to go back and see that! :8-26-03ranting:

Ben

minnie yu said:
oh yeah...welcome back Amanda..xiix...:8-26-03fruits_apple

Bucharest dangerous tour is very very amazing i donto know how to describe MIke's performance just pure amazing..i was wondering how could a man be like Mike is full of so much energy it seems like MIke didnot know what's meanig of " tired'...he is superman when he got on the stage...just totally gave himself out to the fans and totally pour his whole heart and soul even body to the fans..:rolleyes: :mf_w00t2:

its also very painful to watch tour like that..cos i canot stand the way Mike lying on the floor at the end cos the whole performance really took him a lot..that's so hard and tired...but he was still trying his best to be the best...:( :( my heart is ache everytime i think about that....

The bit where Michael is lying on the floor during Man In The Mirror at the end of the Bucharest concert, isn't actually form the Bucharest concert as it's part of the badly edited HBO version form another tour date.